Livingston Financial LLC?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Crystal from Fargo ND

Fargo, ND

#66 Jan 21, 2011
I am trying to find out more about this company too. We just got a notice of garnishment on our bank accounts for a bill we aren't aware of. Stating that judgment was back in June 2010 and we are just now hearing of this in January 21, 2011.
cody

Edmonds, WA

#67 Mar 19, 2011
i received a letter from these people as well. the only difference is i have lawyers in my family. i was assured that this document is not real and none of the protocol that was suppose to happen did. it is not legitimate. also if anyone has noticed the paper says no action will be taken (look at which box is checked under general civil cases). it is a scare tactic plain and simple.
eddie

Santa Ana, CA

#69 Jun 23, 2011
I just got a letter from livingston with no contact info. I'm wondering if anyones phone a phone number that I can get intouch with them to see what is going on.
Did anyone get a letter from them saying that they r gonna garnish your checks and it has been signedby the sheriff. Cause I did and I wanna no what. Is going to happen if I dnt respond
Johnny

Yorktown Heights, NY

#70 Jul 23, 2011
Bunch of Bottom feeders that buy up bad debt and sue to collect.
Oconomowoc Mom wrote:
Does anyone have any information about Livingston Financial LLC
Address: 150 S 5th Street, 1800 Fifth Street Towers, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Any info would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Steve

Mosinee, WI

#71 Nov 21, 2011
They are legit. My roommate has court with them tomorrow.
Whatifound

Las Vegas, NV

#72 Feb 2, 2012
Minnesota Business Name
LIVINGSTON FINANCIAL, LLC

Business Type
Limited Liability Company (Domestic)

MN Statute
322B

File Number
2527429-2

Home Jurisdiction
Minnesota

Filing Date
10/1/2007

Status
Active / In Good Standing

Renewal Due Date:
12/31/2012

Registered Office Address
100 S 5th Str #1400
Mpls MN 55402
USA

Registered Agent(s)
Joseph Dressel

Manager
William Hicks
3033 Campus Drive, Suite 250
Plymouth MN 55441
USA

Principal Executive Office Address
100 South Fifth Street, Suite 1400
Minneapolis MN 55402
USA
Steve

Hilmar, CA

#73 Mar 3, 2012
LS in MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's not a bogus company. And they don't need to have a court file or a hearing date before they serve you. It is perfectly legal for them to serve a 16 year old at your residence as long as it is YOUR residence and the 16 year old is competent (judgment call). If you find yourself in a position of having been served by them or any of the other companies mentioned, I suggest that you answer the complaint within the time specified! If you don't, they could get an easy default judgment against you and then garnish your wages or your bank accounts. I would suggest that you get an attorney or at least find reputable advise on-line. Be VERY wary however of the internet - many sites make claims that they'll help you but actually just cost you money and time without a good resolution for you. I agree with the person above who said you should make them prove their case - especially if it's an old credit card or something - the odds are probably good that they don't have any proof.
How do I find out if they have registered in Ca. yet? Please email me back at [email protected] because I won't know if you replied to this post. Never used it before. Sorry. And if you do reply thank you very much for the help..
Scam

Auburn Hills, MI

#74 Mar 8, 2012
Need to collectively share more on Livingston FInancial, LLC and any low life attorney that works with them. Purchasing bad debt that in most cases has been written off and then they buy penny's on the dollar? I don't know much exept I will be going to court and need more info.
Trina

Minneapolis, MN

#75 Mar 24, 2012
DL from WI wrote:
My husband just recently fought in small claims court a case brought by Livingston Financial/Messerli & Kramer. He too believed this debt to be paid off. We fought it and won. They dropped the case because they could not prove he owed the debt. They only had one old credit card statement but no payment history or statement with the transactions. Also they violate the FDCPA laws constantly. We could of countersued them for $3000 and the lawyer knew we were right so he dismissed the case. I recommend a web site that has lots of info about the FDCPA laws that can help you fight. It worked for us. Go to www.creditinfocenter.com . Just look around there is tons of information and example letters you can use. The most important thing is save your letters from them and only discuss it by mail so it is in writing. We sent them certified letters they had to sign for so we had documentation for court. Everyone is correct though, they try to bully you. When we were at court they must of had at least 6 cases just that day and only two of us showed up to fight so they got a bunch of default judgements. Oh the lawyer also told us Livingston Financial does not report to the credit agency's if that is important to anyone.
Yes they do report to credit. Multiple times for different amounts that are untrue. I just found out the hard way and am starting a battle. Check your credit report.
Osman

Picayune, MS

#76 Apr 13, 2012
This is a scam to bunch of thiefs that go around the US law. The court give them judgement if you did not appear in court and the possibility for someone not appearing in court is 98%, because most people are not aware of the sue or someone people are so busy. But all that matters is that the court grant them judgement if you do not appear. All I can say is that these people are tarnishing the image of the the United States. And the court system is in supportive of them. First, they are liars, there is no company or people by the name of Livingston Financial LL, that's the other name for Messerli & Kramer, But Messerli & Kramer is claiming that they are presenting Livingston Financial in court, that is not true. What we should do is to let the Federal Government know about them. They had being doing this for a long time. we should all come together and match infront of the of the White House for the President to know about them, because it is the image of the United Stated that they are tarnishing, and the court system is in supportive of them
sharon

United States

#77 Sep 24, 2012
Eager To Know wrote:
So is there any information on this company? Livingston Financial. I would really like to know. If someone out there can post a more current comment that would help us all out that would be great.
they are garnishing my wages omg im goig crazy
M Colorado

Colorado Springs, CO

#78 Mar 3, 2013
This company goes to court and hopes that the defendant doesn't show up. The 8 percent annual interest, the misrepresentation of facts, and the possibility that they can take your entire pay check, where is the justice? It's all a rigged system that forces people to chase these SOB's down. Manipulators, thieves, liars, this is the society that greed has always had, except not as many people were on to them until now with the information available.
steven

Lincoln, NE

#79 Apr 2, 2013
my job doing a very detailed background check found something that I owe to this place. if there were any way I could verify this were a fraud. that would change a lot, but I just forgot about this thing, and now the fed gov. whom I work for is threating to fire me. just be careful, by ignoring,.
Mom of 5

El Dorado Springs, MO

#80 Mar 21, 2014
sharon wrote:
<quoted text> they are garnishing my wages omg im goig crazy
Did you ever find their contact info? I need it ASAP
Michelle

Sun Prairie, WI

#81 May 22, 2014
Madison Mom. I have received a call from livingston collection agency on Saturday May 17th 2014 stating my debt is over 12,000. I am definitely not in debt over 12000. Odd things was the lady said she was going to call me after 1 hr due to she has to discuss this matter with her supervisor. Low and behold, she never called. Tried calling Monday and Wednesday. I finally picked up Wednesday and all of the sudden in the middle of the conversation, she was hollaring out to someone else. Very unprofessional and fishy if u ask me. Scam!
ANGELAN

Santa Ana, CA

#82 Jun 10, 2015
THEY ACTUALLY FILED SOMETHING ON MY CREDIT. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOCATE THEM OR A PHONE NUMBER FOR THEM. THE CREDIT AGENCY ONLY HAD THE COURTS CONTACT INFO. THE COURT ONLY HAS A MAILING ADDRESS NO PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS IS INVALID AS MY LETTER WAS SENT BACK TO ME. SO THE JUDGMENT WILL SIT UNTIL IT FALLS OFF -....BULLSHIT!!!
Ilovemykira

Saint Louis, MO

#83 Jun 29, 2015
scorpio wrote:
This is really helpful information, I am in MO and I have a friend who had an account with US Bank and they sold the account to Livingston Financial who in turn hired Gamache and Myers PC. She has not requested proof of balance but admits making payments. She has no information on Livingston Financial and did recieve a summons to court, but missed court date. It is imp to do research regarding credit accounts!!
How did it go with your friend? I got the sane letter delivered but they didn't request a signature. I don't know if I should contact them or ignore it or show up to court or what. I am at a loss on this one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 1 hr TAAM 24
Did Daley Crockett and his BLM visit Mayor's of... 4 hr Oak Tree 6
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 hr Galt 37,271
News Roseville Dairy Queen makes annual list of '10 ... (May '10) Sat Jim_M 34
Fox news sold out and is fake news now Sat Space ace 5
Get Out of Jackson, Wyoming! Aug 18 Tim Shey 1
All these big mouth white boys who never fought... Aug 18 Davycrockett 7

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance