Comments
101 - 115 of 115 Comments Last updated May 28, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#110 Apr 3, 2013
Poor neither, my question was to TrashyLiar and you telling me not to comment is senility, see a DR and close your investment accounts...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#111 Apr 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Poor neither, my question was to TrashyLiar and you telling me not to comment is senility, see a DR and close your investment accounts...
I asked you nicely, Don't make stupid statements, yet there you go again!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#112 Apr 3, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text> "Most people will tell you look at 5 and 10 year performances, not a six month hot streak!"
Pretty funny you wrote this, since most people have no money in the market....AT ALL !!!

First, you pretend you have a "team", then you post stupidly.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#113 Apr 5, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty funny you wrote this, since most people have no money in the market....AT ALL !!!
Are you talking about the 47%- like you?
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#114 Apr 5, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the 47%- like you?
I always get a little puke in my throat when I see Slewsie lying about her acumen in the "Market".

Damn Google! It allowed Slewsie to create her latest persona.

I want the other Multiple Personality back!

The DOJO Master Life Taker at Hertz, who has the Pink Belt in Twakidoo de Doo Fighting Sticks, needs to rise up from the Personality Pile again!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#115 Apr 5, 2013
You cannot read/discuss intelligently and made up childish words, toidi.... Pretty weak troll.
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#116 Apr 5, 2013
Lemme be the 1st Today!

Eye em, em, are is up today!

I do be da inbestor ub da bestors!

Pathetic!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#118 Apr 5, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I always get a little puke in my throat when I see Slewsie lying about her acumen in the "Market".
Damn Google! It allowed Slewsie to create her latest persona.
I want the other Multiple Personality back!
The DOJO Master Life Taker at Hertz, who has the Pink Belt in Twakidoo de Doo Fighting Sticks, needs to rise up from the Personality Pile again!
Drink a little less DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa and keep making up crap, it make your loser-ville "life" palatable ??? LMAOROTFU~!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#119 Apr 5, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
You cannot read/discuss intelligently and made up childish words, toidi.... Pretty weak troll.
Excuse me, aren't you the one using "made up childish words" here?
Awful Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#120 Apr 5, 2013
Projection 16/7

"keep making up crap"

NOBODY has ever seen anything honest, ever, from this Psychotic that repeats repeatedly to others....

"keep making up crap"
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#121 Apr 5, 2013
Drink a little less DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa and keep making up crap, it make your loser-ville "life" palatable ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#122 Apr 5, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing you actually write and post this shit! I mean, come on! What grade did you actually finish!!! Your parents should be imprisoned for allowing you to be thrust upon society!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#125 May 28, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>I tried to dumb it down for you, so what part did you not understand? I said MOST!!! NOT ALL So, either learn to read, or don't make stupid statements
You forget that slewpids reading comprehension is at best, delayed.
Then there is the "voluntary ignorance" factor to contend with.
For example, I keep dropping hints about the R.I.F trucks but do you think they are heeded?

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#126 May 28, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
What happened OBAMA?
Gone are the cold February predictions of mass layoffs, family upheaval and the prospect of a new recession because of the automatic, across-the-board spending cuts. Cabinet secretaries no longer visit the White House briefing room to offer dire forecasts about teacher firings or unsecured borders
Thanks for bringing forth a very valid question. President Obama, do you have a response?

Of course he doesn't. He is too busy telling Eric Holder to listen in on the comversations of journalists, and then telling the IRS to shut down the opposition before he takes his next vacation.

It is the Chicago Way.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#127 May 28, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
What happened OBAMA?
Gone are the cold February predictions of mass layoffs, family upheaval and the prospect of a new recession because of the automatic, across-the-board spending cuts. Cabinet secretaries no longer visit the White House briefing room to offer dire forecasts about teacher firings or unsecured borders
It's probably because they didn't make any spending cuts. They just threatened to talk about considering the possibility of making spending cuts. I'm sure that was in the fine print of the bill somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Brian_G 32,495
Drop one word....add one word game 2 hr Whiny1 85
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 6 hr Billy 39
Men who don't like football 10 hr Victor 10
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 10 hr Pietro 78
Bar Abilene in Uptown closes 13 hr cowboy chris 1
Happy Labor Day. Are Unions Dead? 14 hr UncleSi 4
•••
•••
•••