Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#86 Apr 2, 2013
Sequester/Cancer
Beginning April 1, providers of community-based cancer care, where more than 80 percent of patients receive their care, will begin experiencing cuts of extreme proportions. Already on financially unstable ground because of funding shortfalls for drug therapies, the federal sequester will reduce reimbursement for Medicare Part B cancer therapies from the current payment rate of the average sales price plus 6 percent to just ASP plus 4.3 percent, resulting in severe financial losses for practices that treat cancer patients in the community. The current drug reimbursement rate does not adequately pay for the acquisition and related costs (such as storage, inventory, waste disposal, pharmacy and admixture facilities and staff) of life-sustaining cancer drugs; as a result, many critical cancer drugs are currently reimbursed below cost. After April 1, our cancer doctors will be asked to personally help fund a portion of each Medicare patientís treatments.
Since 2003, community cancer care has experienced a waterfall of funding reductions all while fending off an additional double digit percentage cuts to the Sustainable Growth Rate, which is the formula used in setting Medicare physician payments. The sequester and its disproportionate impact on cancer is just the latest in a series of damaging cuts that threaten patient access to cancer care through facility closures, exorbitant patient out-of-pocket copays and drug acquisition costs, or doctorsí inability to accept Medicare patients.
The question we must ask ourselves is: Who can survive a 28 percent funding cut while continuing to provide high-quality care?
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#87 Apr 2, 2013
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
people like you want to kill poor people
People like you want to classify any one that disagrees with you in the worst possible classification. Unfortunately for you, things don't work that way, not even in Iowa. Go Branstad.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#91 Apr 2, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>People like you want to classify any one that disagrees with you in the worst possible classification. Unfortunately for you, things don't work that way, not even in Iowa. Go Branstad.
says non-starter why can't you compromise? Because you are disgusted by democrats.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#92 Apr 2, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You play the victim role very well. Pitifull.
says Frank the capitalist dog chewing on some poor guys livers
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#93 Apr 2, 2013
Branstad Hates poor people, Iowa made a mistake people like the DSM Loco went crazy
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#94 Apr 2, 2013
You say nothing pretty nicely, it's the moron in you, right ??? LMAOROFU~!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#95 Apr 3, 2013
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
rethuglicans do but democrats are just looking out for the little guy and are demonized by the rethuglicans
So, what you are saying is that Democraps lie all the time, but it is OK because they are just looking out for the little guy. You can justify anything with that type of progressive thinking.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#96 Apr 3, 2013
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
people like you want to kill poor people
You just made my point. You lie just because you believe that the end justifies the means.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#97 Apr 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Sequester/Cancer
Beginning April 1, providers of community-based cancer care, where more than 80 percent of patients receive their care, will begin experiencing cuts of extreme proportions. Already on financially unstable ground because of funding shortfalls for drug therapies, the federal sequester will reduce reimbursement for Medicare Part B cancer therapies from the current payment rate of the average sales price plus 6 percent to just ASP plus 4.3 percent, resulting in severe financial losses for practices that treat cancer patients in the community. The current drug reimbursement rate does not adequately pay for the acquisition and related costs (such as storage, inventory, waste disposal, pharmacy and admixture facilities and staff) of life-sustaining cancer drugs; as a result, many critical cancer drugs are currently reimbursed below cost. After April 1, our cancer doctors will be asked to personally help fund a portion of each Medicare patientís treatments.
Since 2003, community cancer care has experienced a waterfall of funding reductions all while fending off an additional double digit percentage cuts to the Sustainable Growth Rate, which is the formula used in setting Medicare physician payments. The sequester and its disproportionate impact on cancer is just the latest in a series of damaging cuts that threaten patient access to cancer care through facility closures, exorbitant patient out-of-pocket copays and drug acquisition costs, or doctorsí inability to accept Medicare patients.
The question we must ask ourselves is: Who can survive a 28 percent funding cut while continuing to provide high-quality care?
Sorry pal, according to your "rules" no source, no validity... Again, don't shoot the messenger.... it's your RULES !!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#99 Apr 3, 2013
Not my rules, hypocrite... Of course, when you're caught you lie.... LMAOROTFU~!

Troll, stealing another author's work ?? Isn't that against your rules ?? So sad, you're a hypocrite POS !!! Of course, I knew... LMAOROTFU~!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#100 Apr 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Not my rules, hypocrite... Of course, when you're caught you lie.... LMAOROTFU~!
Troll, stealing another author's work ?? Isn't that against your rules ?? So sad, you're a hypocrite POS !!! Of course, I knew... LMAOROTFU~!

Slewbag, stealing another author's work ?? Isn't that against your rules ?? So sad, you're a hypocrite POS !!! Of course, I knew... LMAOROTFU~!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#101 Apr 3, 2013
Childish copycatting is your best work and the spelling errors are all cleared up. cantgetitup.... LMAOROTU~!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#102 Apr 3, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slewbag, stealing another author's work ?? Isn't that against your rules ?? So sad, you're a hypocrite POS !!! Of course, I knew... LMAOROTFU~!
Slewpid is correct about this in a sense. Plagiarism is not "his" rule but rather rule of law. It is illegal under certain conditions.
But more importantly, it is considered unethical, dishonorable, and generally just plain wrong. But is he/she/its world, rules only apply to others. And only when it suits he/she/its needs.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#103 Apr 3, 2013
It's wrong to take credit or use for personal gain, on this website it's the right's STUPID manner of game playing, led by the senile naming changer gamer...

Location hidden

#104 Apr 3, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Slewpid is correct about this in a sense. Plagiarism is not "his" rule but rather rule of law. It is illegal under certain conditions.
But more importantly, it is considered unethical, dishonorable, and generally just plain wrong. But is he/she/its world, rules only apply to others. And only when it suits he/she/its needs.
You are right, the rule of law, along with the rule of truth are not part of the little green belt of Seattle's game plan. It is attack, divert, lie.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#105 Apr 3, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, the rule of law, along with the rule of truth are not part of the little green belt of Seattle's game plan. It is attack, divert, lie.
Just a question to anyone...

Why do Libs have no sense of right or wrong?

They are not concerned about the rule of law - even though that is the basis of our way of life in the US - and they have no clue with what you term as "the rule of truth".

Location hidden

#106 Apr 3, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a question to anyone...
Why do Libs have no sense of right or wrong?
They are not concerned about the rule of law - even though that is the basis of our way of life in the US - and they have no clue with what you term as "the rule of truth".
Let me start off the discussion by saying, if you acknowledge right and wrong, you have a moral compass of some level. To acknowledge right and wrong means you have some understanding of accountability and responsibility, both at a societal as well as personal level. In most cases, that means you donít blame someone else for your lot in life, but accept responsibility for it and take steps to improve it. As we have witnessed in this forum, most of those on the left, have no clue what that means.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#107 Apr 3, 2013
I have a question for you....

Are you so stupid, you always "group" all people together to make childish comments ???

Location hidden

#108 Apr 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Are you so stupid, you always "group" all people together to make childish comments ???
I tried to dumb it down for you, so what part did you not understand? I said MOST!!! NOT ALL So, either learn to read, or don't make stupid statements
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#109 Apr 3, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
We all remember you only pretend to know stuff slew.
Bushwhacker wrote:
I hope you pick stocks as well as you pretend to "KNOW" stuff ? Oh right, I do THAT !!! What do you do again ? Childish noises, right ?

Well, you at least admitted by your statement that you only pretend to know stuff. Shouldn't you be getting back to your whacking in the bushes?

There you go Slewby DooDoo, pretending to know stuff again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr WelbyMD 32,984
Canada at war with islam 11 hr Space ace 1
Obama Owns Ebola 13 hr Obama the best 42
Stop Buying Pharmaceutical Stock Folks 13 hr Obama the best 2
Ebola false flag 14 hr Gladius Machete 14
Denver Somali Girls Try to Join ISIS 16 hr cowboy chris 2
Where do you most obtain your news, particularl... 16 hr Zoey Jaja 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs