Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#64 Apr 1, 2013
Looks like the weather likes the sequester too... Getting warmer ??? LMAOROTFU~!

I love your "logic", especially when YOU talk "market" after proving you're CLEARLY CLUELESS !!!

Tell us all about Eagan Mall, now...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#65 Apr 1, 2013
With sequestration spending cuts forcing the FAA to order the closure of air traffic control towers at smaller airports throughout the country, House Republicans are complaining. A sampling:

"Unwise from a budget perspective." — Rep. Vicky Hartzler (R-MO)

"A troubling lack of priories." — Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN)

"A negative economic impact." — Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-TX)

"The FAA must re-evaluate its decision." — Rep. James Sensenbrenner (R-WI)

"There are other things they can do to cut their budget." — Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL)

After years of doing nothing but talk about the need to cut spending, Republicans have finally started to get what they want—and it turns out they don't like it. But instead of doing the obvious thing, which would be to change their position on austerity, they're simply issuing press releases and statements about how they don't like the cuts that are taking place in their own back yard.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#66 Apr 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Sorry pal, according to your "rules" no source, no validity...
Again, don't shoot the messenger.... it's your RULES !!!
Yeah, I see you plagiarized it, from a wing nut "source". LMAOROFU~!
Retard,

My Rules?

My GAWD you degrade every day!

You fauching psychotic!

Clearly it was in about 2nd Grade that Uncle Daddy started loving on you and your brain locked in at 8 years old.

JUST go eat the Massive stash of Thorazine and end it!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#67 Apr 1, 2013
With sequestration spending cuts forcing the FAA to order the closure of air traffic control towers at smaller airports throughout the country, House Republicans are complaining. A sampling:

"There are other things they can do to cut their budget." — Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL)

After years of doing nothing but talk about the need to cut spending, Republicans have finally started to get what they want—and it turns out they don't like it. But instead of doing the obvious thing, which would be to change their position on austerity, they're simply issuing press releases and statements about how they don't like the cuts that are taking place in their own back yard.
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#68 Apr 1, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
We all remember your earlier admission that you only pretend to know stuff slew.
Bushwhacker wrote:
I hope you pick stocks as well as you pretend to "KNOW" stuff ? Oh right, I do THAT !!! What do you do again ? Childish noises, right ?
Well, you at least admitted by your statement that you only pretend to know stuff. Shouldn't you be getting back to your whacking in the bushes?

There you go slew slew, pretending to know stuff again.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#69 Apr 2, 2013
Closing the White House tours, Closing Air Traffic Control stations in Republican districts, and there will be more, are all part of the vitriol spewed by Obama and his handlers. This is not new to Obama, read the history of his rise to political power in Chicago. He takes the Sherman approach, torch and burns everything in his path, if it isn't supporting his agenda. Again, his bluff didn't work this time, he was unable to get the GOP to bend to his wishes, so he will go out and try to punish and or embarrass them.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#70 Apr 2, 2013
I actually pick stocks, but misinterpreting stupidly has value...Sell your "brain", it's worth studying the defects....

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#71 Apr 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I actually pick stocks, but misinterpreting stupidly has value...Sell your "brain", it's worth studying the defects....
And you pick winners!! Good for you, someday you can cash them in and retire!!
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#72 Apr 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
We all remember you only pretend to know stuff slew.
Bushwhacker wrote:
I hope you pick stocks as well as you pretend to "KNOW" stuff ? Oh right, I do THAT !!! What do you do again ? Childish noises, right ?
Well, you at least admitted by your statement that you only pretend to know stuff. Shouldn't you be getting back to your whacking in the bushes?

There you go slewsie, pretending to know stuff again.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#73 Apr 2, 2013
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#74 Apr 2, 2013
We all know business's lie all the time
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#76 Apr 2, 2013
Just yours... LMAOROTFU~!

Funny, you're unable to see the difference between elected & for profit...
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#77 Apr 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Sequester Apocalypse meets Obama Sci Fi Quotes – Hee hee!

■Obama just told us,“I can’t do a Jedi mind-meld.”
■When did Princess Leia have a baby with Mr. Spock?
■Due to sequestration cuts, Star Wars and Star Trek have been merged.
■Obama confusing Star Wars and Star Trek reminds me of when he confused not hiring lobbyists for hiring lobbyists.
■“Look, if I knew what Spider-Man’s Kryptonite was, I’d definitely send Spawn on a mission to find it. But it’s hard.”
■Damn it, Jim. I’m the president, not a dictator.
■Nixon:“I am NOT a crook.” Obama:“I am NOT a dictator.”
■Obama’s not a dictator? Oh right. He’s Darth Spock.
■Make that Darth Evader.
■Luke Fly-Stalker.
■Anakin Lietalker.
■Obi-Wan Youoweme.
■Darth Taxus.
■Because of the sequester, the feds will be spending 2.4% less than the 5% more they were planning on spending.
■They’re increasing spending by 2.6%, but “cuts” are going to happen in vital services?
■This is no doubt due to Obama’s lack of a Jedi mother and Vulcan father.
■The farce is strong with this one.
■Obama says the sequester will force us to lay off meat inspectors. But we can still afford to send $60M to Syria.
■The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many.
■Because of the sequester, the dead have arisen from their graves and are eating the brains of the living.
■For some reason, they are leaving Joe Biden alone.
■Obama says Republicans sit around all day hoping bridges will collapse on children and the elderly.
■Krauthammer: Obama Only Left Out “Pestilence, Earthquake, Brimstone And Plague”
■The #SequesterApocalypse will be as damaging as #Y2K was.
■Oh noes! Set your phasers on warp speed.
■Maxine Waters will have to move to Guam & it will finally tip over from the 170 million job losses.
■Michelle might be forced to wear a designer outfit more than once!
■Make it so, Chewbacca.
■Deodorant and soap will disappear from shelves at midnight. The world as we know it will stink.
■I should stop tweeting and make sure my gas mask fits properly.
■Starbucks only has one working bathroom & my fiber is kicking in too soon. Damn you,#SequesterApocalypse!
■If only Homer were here to chronicle #SequesterApocalypse as the rosy fingered dawn touched this fateful day.

http://polination.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/se...
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#78 Apr 2, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Politicians don't though do they?
rethuglicans do but democrats are just looking out for the little guy and are demonized by the rethuglicans
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#80 Apr 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Just yours... LMAOROTFU~!
Funny, you're unable to see the difference between elected & for profit...
Funny, lots of politicians come out of office much, much, richer than when they went in. Seems being elected is very profitable.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#81 Apr 2, 2013
Poor Frank, incapable of intelligence.... Switch to a smarter moniker...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#82 Apr 2, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Sequester Apocalypse meets Obama Sci Fi Quotes – Hee hee!
&#9632;Obama just told us,“I can’t do a Jedi mind-meld.”
&#9632;When did Princess Leia have a baby with Mr. Spock?
&#9632;Due to sequestration cuts, Star Wars and Star Trek have been merged.
&#9632;Obama confusing Star Wars and Star Trek reminds me of when he confused not hiring lobbyists for hiring lobbyists.
&#9632;“Look, if I knew what Spider-Man’s Kryptonite was, I’d definitely send Spawn on a mission to find it. But it’s hard.”
&#9632;Damn it, Jim. I’m the president, not a dictator.
&#9632;Nixon:“I am NOT a crook.” Obama:“I am NOT a dictator.”
&#9632;Obama’s not a dictator? Oh right. He’s Darth Spock.
&#9632;Make that Darth Evader.
&#9632;Luke Fly-Stalker.
&#9632;Anakin Lietalker.
&#9632;Obi-Wan Youoweme.
&#9632;Darth Taxus.
&#9632;Because of the sequester, the feds will be spending 2.4% less than the 5% more they were planning on spending.
&#9632;They’re increasing spending by 2.6%, but “cuts” are going to happen in vital services?
&#9632;This is no doubt due to Obama’s lack of a Jedi mother and Vulcan father.
&#9632;The farce is strong with this one.
&#9632;Obama says the sequester will force us to lay off meat inspectors. But we can still afford to send $60M to Syria.
&#9632;The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many.
&#9632;Because of the sequester, the dead have arisen from their graves and are eating the brains of the living.
&#9632;For some reason, they are leaving Joe Biden alone.
&#9632;Obama says Republicans sit around all day hoping bridges will collapse on children and the elderly.
&#9632;Krauthammer: Obama Only Left Out “Pestilence, Earthquake, Brimstone And Plague”
&#9632;The #SequesterApocalypse will be as damaging as #Y2K was.
&#9632;Oh noes! Set your phasers on warp speed.
&#9632;Maxine Waters will have to move to Guam & it will finally tip over from the 170 million job losses.
&#9632;Michelle might be forced to wear a designer outfit more than once!
&#9632;Make it so, Chewbacca.
&#9632;Deodorant and soap will disappear from shelves at midnight. The world as we know it will stink.
&#9632;I should stop tweeting and make sure my gas mask fits properly.
&#9632;Starbucks only has one working bathroom & my fiber is kicking in too soon. Damn you,#SequesterApocalypse!
&#9632;If only Homer were here to chronicle #SequesterApocalypse as the rosy fingered dawn touched this fateful day.
http://polination.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/se...
Such a child.... Poor troll, not a man, cannot pretend.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#83 Apr 2, 2013
Sequester/Cancer

Beginning April 1, providers of community-based cancer care, where more than 80 percent of patients receive their care, will begin experiencing cuts of extreme proportions. Already on financially unstable ground because of funding shortfalls for drug therapies, the federal sequester will reduce reimbursement for Medicare Part B cancer therapies from the current payment rate of the average sales price plus 6 percent to just ASP plus 4.3 percent, resulting in severe financial losses for practices that treat cancer patients in the community. The current drug reimbursement rate does not adequately pay for the acquisition and related costs (such as storage, inventory, waste disposal, pharmacy and admixture facilities and staff) of life-sustaining cancer drugs; as a result, many critical cancer drugs are currently reimbursed below cost. After April 1, our cancer doctors will be asked to personally help fund a portion of each Medicare patient’s treatments.

Since 2003, community cancer care has experienced a waterfall of funding reductions all while fending off an additional double digit percentage cuts to the Sustainable Growth Rate, which is the formula used in setting Medicare physician payments. The sequester and its disproportionate impact on cancer is just the latest in a series of damaging cuts that threaten patient access to cancer care through facility closures, exorbitant patient out-of-pocket copays and drug acquisition costs, or doctors’ inability to accept Medicare patients.

The question we must ask ourselves is: Who can survive a 28 percent funding cut while continuing to provide high-quality care?
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#84 Apr 2, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Sequester/Cancer
Beginning April 1, providers of community-based cancer care, where more than 80 percent of patients receive their care, will begin experiencing cuts of extreme proportions. Already on financially unstable ground because of funding shortfalls for drug therapies, the federal sequester will reduce reimbursement for Medicare Part B cancer therapies from the current payment rate of the average sales price plus 6 percent to just ASP plus 4.3 percent, resulting in severe financial losses for practices that treat cancer patients in the community. The current drug reimbursement rate does not adequately pay for the acquisition and related costs (such as storage, inventory, waste disposal, pharmacy and admixture facilities and staff) of life-sustaining cancer drugs; as a result, many critical cancer drugs are currently reimbursed below cost. After April 1, our cancer doctors will be asked to personally help fund a portion of each Medicare patient’s treatments.
Since 2003, community cancer care has experienced a waterfall of funding reductions all while fending off an additional double digit percentage cuts to the Sustainable Growth Rate, which is the formula used in setting Medicare physician payments. The sequester and its disproportionate impact on cancer is just the latest in a series of damaging cuts that threaten patient access to cancer care through facility closures, exorbitant patient out-of-pocket copays and drug acquisition costs, or doctors’ inability to accept Medicare patients.
The question we must ask ourselves is: Who can survive a 28 percent funding cut while continuing to provide high-quality care?
Obama's sequester, Boehner's sequester, Cantor's sequester, whatever, no effect.

Slew's plagiarism.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#85 Apr 2, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You poor little guy!
people like you want to kill poor people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) 22 min LIbEralS 25
GOP Biased Rasmussen Polls: Dayton, Franken Lea... 1 hr T-bro 7
Sick religion 1 hr cantmakeitup 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr LIbEralS 32,692
Your Next President 2 hr cantmakeitup 11
So what happens to all the dire Obamacare predi... 2 hr Joey Zaza 3
Share 4 hr cowboy chris 1
•••
•••
•••