Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#27 May 21, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hundreds? Gee whiz honey we were told by the msm that it was forty vets that died waiting on healthcare hmm,and shouldn't their relatives and friends or themselves have tooken these vets to the
ER? or any other hospital near them? the VA would have paid their cost and expense's,I still think this is another republican scam by a republican political operative.
You aren't real bright, along with Obama. The initial report was ONE VA hospital was involved the count is now over 20. This type of a problem is like an iceberg, what you see above water is a fraction of the total size. And yes dear the VA should pay for the care of every Vet, OR tell everyone they can't care for them so Vets can make other arrangements. To put them on a secret list and let them DIE is criminal!!! Is there anything in your mind that isn't a Republithug scam? This story has been published by CNN for MONTHS.. Is CNN a Republithug network? I don't think so, this story is a major one that should have been published as such by all NEWS networks, even radical left CBS!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#28 May 21, 2014
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't real bright, along with Obama. The initial report was ONE VA hospital was involved the count is now over 20. This type of a problem is like an iceberg, what you see above water is a fraction of the total size. And yes dear the VA should pay for the care of every Vet, OR tell everyone they can't care for them so Vets can make other arrangements. To put them on a secret list and let them DIE is criminal!!! Is there anything in your mind that isn't a Republithug scam? This story has been published by CNN for MONTHS.. Is CNN a Republithug network? I don't think so, this story is a major one that should have been published as such by all NEWS networks, even radical left CBS!!
Please list the 20 VA hospitals that your referring too Honey!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#29 May 22, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you shut your lying nasty mouth up until the investigation is over? your whistleblower sound like a disgruntle employee who has plenty of other job related issues that I'm sure she won't bring on her own,but in the hearing she will be question about her own personal records and performance so lets wait and see.
Oh sure , let's WAIT unitl the invewstigation is complete. Just when will that be? I believe that Mr. President has ordered about a dozen such investigations. He has yet to act on any of them.

Meanwhile: West Virginia Doctor: Veterans on VA Waiting List Are Committing Suicide

West Virginia's Dr. Margaret Moxness claims that when she worked for the Huntington VA Medical Center she was told "to put patients seeking treatment off for months on end" and "at least two of those patients committed suicide."

Moxness was employed at the VA medical center from 2008 to 2010.

Moxness claims she was told "to delay treatment even after she told supervisors they needed immediate care."

Moxness said:
I was in a very tight-knit community. There was lots of extracurricular support: family, faith, vet centers. So we had help, but no thanks to the VA....I mean, these men were eventually going to need more than a visit every 10 months.

Moxness is a psychiatrist. And she says her supervisors quit talking to her after she complained about the ill-treatment veterans were receiving.

Sure, let's wait...
Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#30 May 22, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Please list the 20 VA hospitals that your referring too Honey!
Can't you watch the NEWS, dumb phock?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31 May 22, 2014
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like We fiqure more make up nonsense from a pathological liar.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32 May 22, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure , let's WAIT unitl the invewstigation is complete. Just when will that be? I believe that Mr. President has ordered about a dozen such investigations. He has yet to act on any of them.
Meanwhile: West Virginia Doctor: Veterans on VA Waiting List Are Committing Suicide
West Virginia's Dr. Margaret Moxness claims that when she worked for the Huntington VA Medical Center she was told "to put patients seeking treatment off for months on end" and "at least two of those patients committed suicide."
Moxness was employed at the VA medical center from 2008 to 2010.
Moxness claims she was told "to delay treatment even after she told supervisors they needed immediate care."
Moxness said:
I was in a very tight-knit community. There was lots of extracurricular support: family, faith, vet centers. So we had help, but no thanks to the VA....I mean, these men were eventually going to need more than a visit every 10 months.
Moxness is a psychiatrist. And she says her supervisors quit talking to her after she complained about the ill-treatment veterans were receiving.
Sure, let's wait...
Sure,let's wait for you to ever tell a truth about anything !
Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#33 May 22, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like We fiqure more make up nonsense from a pathological liar.
Just like we figure, more make up nonsense from a pathological liar.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#34 May 22, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Sure,let's wait for you to ever tell a truth about anything !
You sure make ignoring the truth simple - I'll give you that.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#35 May 24, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure make ignoring the truth simple - I'll give you that.
99% of all of your comments are outright LIES and self fulfilling and it's plain as day,and that's why you will continue to fail and that's a shame Libby,but you're a lot smarter and more resourceful then the average republican ,when your dishonest to yourself ,you're dishonest to everyone.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#36 May 24, 2014
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop sidestepping the question. And give the links to these hospitals. That is if you can do so at all.
See, some of us have learned to back up what we say about something WITH the links as needed.
Barnabus Kollins

Green Bay, WI

#37 May 24, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop sidestepping the question. And give the links to these hospitals. That is if you can do so at all.
See, some of us have learned to back up what we say about something WITH the links as needed.
I'd like to thank a vet for saving my dog. I didn't know his rawhide came from China and it almost killed him.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#38 May 24, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
99% of all of your comments are outright LIES and self fulfilling and it's plain as day,and that's why you will continue to fail and that's a shame Libby,but you're a lot smarter and more resourceful then the average republican ,when your dishonest to yourself ,you're dishonest to everyone.
Translation: Deemer considers ANYTHING it doesn't like to be a lie.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#39 May 24, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Deemer considers ANYTHING it doesn't like to be a lie.
Oh really I don't even like calling YOU a liar and a fraud clown,but it' true,you have fail as been a good Liar or deceiver,your dumb as is so stupid and open for all readers of this forum to know that you're the fraud and the liar and that you makes an as out of yourself with your BS the people also don't the truth and they know when you're lying on the POTUS for your own ego and your self centered self,you're even expecting cognitive people to not believe their own eye's but to believe you,you underestimate the American people,screw you and your BS,your regular hater are going to hate regardless ,who gives a F..k lliar,we are the victory's and your still the loser/
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#40 May 25, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really I don't even like calling YOU a liar and a fraud clown,but it' true,you have fail as been a good Liar or deceiver,your dumb as is so stupid and open for all readers of this forum to know that you're the fraud and the liar and that you makes an as out of yourself with your BS the people also don't the truth and they know when you're lying on the POTUS for your own ego and your self centered self,you're even expecting cognitive people to not believe their own eye's but to believe you,you underestimate the American people,screw you and your BS,your regular hater are going to hate regardless ,who gives a F..k lliar,we are the victory's and your still the loser/
Translation: Deemer considers ANYTHING it doesn't like to be a lie. No matter what link or proof is provided with the post.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#41 May 25, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Deemer considers ANYTHING it doesn't like to be a lie. No matter what link or proof is provided with the post.

If you posted a comment libby it's always political to your advantage and you always twist any subject
or topic to incite your other phoney sheep to include your other phoney names and character's
and BTW! you still have not thank a Vet yet because you don't really give a darn because it's all about YOU,well screw you.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#42 May 25, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you posted a comment libby it's always political to your advantage and you always twist any subject
or topic to incite your other phoney sheep to include your other phoney names and character's
and BTW! you still have not thank a Vet yet because you don't really give a darn because it's all about YOU,well screw you.
Translation: see post #40
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#44 Jun 3, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
The inspector General is investigating this made up scandal,also the Secretary of the Veteran Admin. will address this issue tomorrow with Congress,and hopefully we will find out who the mole is.
An analysis of government data by The Tennessean shows that veterans trying to receive a first visit to a doctor at the Nashville, TN or Murfreesboro, TN wait an average 65 days for treatment. Only 29.6 percent of veterans received care within the 14-day target set by the VA.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#45 Jun 3, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
An analysis of government data by The Tennessean shows that veterans trying to receive a first visit to a doctor at the Nashville, TN or Murfreesboro, TN wait an average 65 days for treatment. Only 29.6 percent of veterans received care within the 14-day target set by the VA.
The V.A scandal is is an inside job done by their red state leaders to keep their loser talking points to make Obama look bad, but 99.4 percent of all (real) veterans like the service;s that the VA offer's and 98.5 percent of the vets don't want the va system to be privatizined.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#47 Jun 4, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
The V.A scandal is is an inside job done by their red state leaders to keep their loser talking points to make Obama look bad, but 99.4 percent of all (real) veterans like the service;s that the VA offer's and 98.5 percent of the vets don't want the va system to be privatizined.
YOUR president doesn't need ANY help to look bad. He is doing a fine job all by himself. This last one, freeing 5 TOP terrorists in exchange for a deserter who gave aid to the enemy is actually criminal.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#49 Jun 6, 2014
Obama has thanked an additional 18 vets...

Acting VA Secretary Sloan Gibson : Additional 18 Vets Left Off Waiting List Have Died

WASHINGTON (AP)— An additional 18 veterans in the Phoenix area whose names were kept off an official electronic Veterans Affairs appointment list have died, the agency's acting secretary said Thursday — the latest revelation in a growing scandal over long patient waits for care and falsified records covering up the delays at VA hospitals and clinics nationwide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 min Into The Night 36,587
What is your opinion on Greta Van Sustern and h... 1 hr Space ace 3
How many of us since the Pioneer Press days sti... 4 hr DSM Local 11
Dont watch the oscars 6 hr Space ace 21
It started praying 6 hr Space ace 3
Keith ellison communist scum qualifications 7 hr Space ace 8
What does " bigly" mean 10 hr LIbEralS 11

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages