GOP Governors Unwittingly Move U.S. T...

GOP Governors Unwittingly Move U.S. Toward Single Payer Health Care

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

“We have 545 traitors.”

Since: May 11

Parts Unknown

#2 Nov 19, 2012
The idea is to let a bad federal program fail on its own, while preserving deniability.

No GOP governor wants to subscribe to this program and be responsible in any way for the economic disaster it will bring. The strategy is to allow the over reaching federal program to come in and make an unholy mess of things, so the GOP can say, "I told you so. We didn't want it, but they pushed it on us."

The GOP can't fight it any longer, so they are going to let it fail and be the best campaign platform in 2016 and beyond.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Blern wrote:
The idea is to let a bad federal program fail on its own, while preserving deniability.
No GOP governor wants to subscribe to this program and be responsible in any way for the economic disaster it will bring. The strategy is to allow the over reaching federal program to come in and make an unholy mess of things, so the GOP can say, "I told you so. We didn't want it, but they pushed it on us."
The GOP can't fight it any longer, so they are going to let it fail and be the best campaign platform in 2016 and beyond.
Same folks who predicted a PawMoney win ??? How'd that turn out ? LMAOROTFu!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Threads Gone I'm Gone 35 min figgypops 5
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr WHAT 37,790
Liberals crying over trump comments again Wed God 38
Megyn Kelly's mysterious Olympics benching by N... Jan 16 Me Too 7
Libs behind Hawaii fake alert Jan 15 FBI Dirty - Trump... 11
Obama tries to suck up to Prince Harry Jan 15 Seattle Slew 70
Somalians at jimmy johns Jan 15 figgypops 5

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance