Local official is 6th arrest in Georg...

Local official is 6th arrest in Georgia baby's shooting

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Mar 29, 2013
It's the black way.

Brunswick, Ga., city commissioner James Henry Brooks was charged with influencing a witness and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers in the investigation into 13-month-old Antonio Santiago's death, Glynn County Undersheriff Ron Corbett said.

Brooks' charges stem from a Monday courthouse incident in which he allegedly tried to block a county investigator from speaking with the mother of De'Marquis Elkins, one of the suspects in the case, reported NBC affiliate WTLV.com .

Brooks was also indicted on unrelated racketeering charges in neighboring Camden County earlier Thursday, The Florida Times-Union reported. He was charged with taking money and influencing others in the local government from 2009 to 2011, the paper reported.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/29/17...
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#2 Mar 29, 2013
This government official will either be acquitted or get the minimum
PC Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Baby Antonio's mother has been accused of being involved in his murder BY HER OWN DAUGHTER!
Her 21 year old daughter said her mother's story has changed several times, and before the murder the mother asked her, "how long would it take to collect life insurance if something happened to Antonio?"
I'm just posting what I read, but I thought the mother's behavior was rather strange.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Strange behavior...ALL YOU.
PC Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Strange behavior...ALL YOU.
I'm shattered! An unprincipled poster without an ounce of intelligence is too stupid to Google an article and has to resort to name calling. Get a life, multi-named loser.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Get a life, multi-named, deleted loser.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 Mar 30, 2013
Broken boi, did you run away or just go take a nap?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chemical-free swimming pool to open in North Mi... 4 hr Tellitlikeitis 61
Sanctuary Cities 4 hr Tellitlikeitis 96
Trump's endorses Palin? 4 hr Tellitlikeitis 14
News 7 Minnesota basketball players accused of assau... 4 hr gimme 1
biden may run 4 hr Officer Redeemer 8
White people again!!! 4 hr TOASTER 3
rachel maddow 4 hr Officer Slew 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages