Supreme Court Won't Hear Appeal Over ...

Supreme Court Won't Hear Appeal Over Corporate Campaign Contributions

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Feb 25, 2013
A corporation is a legal entity and not a person and therefore is not protected under the Bill or Rights.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

#3 Feb 25, 2013
"Bill or Rights" ??

Guess, you're pretty "knowledgeable" ??? LMAOROFU~!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Bill of Rights. Of which the resident low information, no integrity, spelling monitor-in- chief, has no regard for.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

#5 Feb 25, 2013
You cannot spell it, but you must have high regard for it ?? Probably high right now, right 3rd grader ??? LMAOROTFU~! I'd call you a dummy, but YOUR actions speak LOUDLY !!
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
"Bill or Rights" ??
Guess, you're pretty "knowledgeable" ??? LMAOROFU~!
A slewche by any other moniker, would it not spell as sweet? Oh, slewcheo, slewcheo, wherefore art thou, oh spelling princess slewcheo?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

#7 Feb 26, 2013
"performing" ??

Want me to add some commas, too ???

I heard a story, about a lazy POS who ONLY lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes at a job, then ran away with her tail dragging.....

CAN YOU IMAGINE ???

Geez, if I were such a POS, my pride would make me a shut in that did nothing but post lies to hide my miserable life...

Of course, I'd write about imaginary meeting, but it would Hertz to lie about photos and locations... LMAOROTFU~!

Poor fred/SL/Irish has 4 daughters, the loser doesn't even have manhood in his manhood... LMAOROTFu~!

You can't MAKE IT UP !!!!! Right con ??? LMAOROTFU!
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
"performing" ??
Want me to add some commas, too ???
I heard a story, about a lazy POS who ONLY lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes at a job, then ran away with her tail dragging.....
CAN YOU IMAGINE ???
Geez, if I were such a POS, my pride would make me a shut in that did nothing but post lies to hide my miserable life...
Of course, I'd write about imaginary meeting, but it would Hertz to lie about photos and locations... LMAOROTFU~!
Poor fred/SL/Irish has 4 daughters, the loser doesn't even have manhood in his manhood... LMAOROTFu~!
A slewche by any other moniker, would it not spell as sweet? Oh, slewcheo, slewcheo, wherefore art thou, oh spelling princess slewcheo?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/el ...

No minds, discuss whatever you're "doing".

CAN YOU IMAGINE ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro 54 min But But But 56
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING Mon LIbEralS 17
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Sun texas pete 628
Get Over It! Sat Evil Roy Slade 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Dec 2 Squirtzzz3971 35,607
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Dec 1 Georgia 1
News Cops To Drunk Drivers: We'll Make You Listen To... Nov 30 Ferrerman 20

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages