Supreme Court Won't Hear Appeal Over Corporate Campaign Contributions

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Feb 25, 2013
A corporation is a legal entity and not a person and therefore is not protected under the Bill or Rights.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 Feb 25, 2013
"Bill or Rights" ??

Guess, you're pretty "knowledgeable" ??? LMAOROFU~!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Bill of Rights. Of which the resident low information, no integrity, spelling monitor-in- chief, has no regard for.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Feb 25, 2013
You cannot spell it, but you must have high regard for it ?? Probably high right now, right 3rd grader ??? LMAOROTFU~! I'd call you a dummy, but YOUR actions speak LOUDLY !!
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
"Bill or Rights" ??
Guess, you're pretty "knowledgeable" ??? LMAOROFU~!
A slewche by any other moniker, would it not spell as sweet? Oh, slewcheo, slewcheo, wherefore art thou, oh spelling princess slewcheo?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 Feb 26, 2013
"performing" ??

Want me to add some commas, too ???

I heard a story, about a lazy POS who ONLY lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes at a job, then ran away with her tail dragging.....

CAN YOU IMAGINE ???

Geez, if I were such a POS, my pride would make me a shut in that did nothing but post lies to hide my miserable life...

Of course, I'd write about imaginary meeting, but it would Hertz to lie about photos and locations... LMAOROTFU~!

Poor fred/SL/Irish has 4 daughters, the loser doesn't even have manhood in his manhood... LMAOROTFu~!

You can't MAKE IT UP !!!!! Right con ??? LMAOROTFU!
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
"performing" ??
Want me to add some commas, too ???
I heard a story, about a lazy POS who ONLY lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes at a job, then ran away with her tail dragging.....
CAN YOU IMAGINE ???
Geez, if I were such a POS, my pride would make me a shut in that did nothing but post lies to hide my miserable life...
Of course, I'd write about imaginary meeting, but it would Hertz to lie about photos and locations... LMAOROTFU~!
Poor fred/SL/Irish has 4 daughters, the loser doesn't even have manhood in his manhood... LMAOROTFu~!
A slewche by any other moniker, would it not spell as sweet? Oh, slewcheo, slewcheo, wherefore art thou, oh spelling princess slewcheo?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/el ...

No minds, discuss whatever you're "doing".

CAN YOU IMAGINE ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GRUBER gate 1 hr billybob 14
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Earthling-1 33,462
This is why everyone hates the IRS (Feb '14) 15 hr LIbEralS 28
Mall of America Protest 20 hr Sunshine 2
Muslims are a threat Wed Sheriff Joe 19
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED Wed Sunshine 8
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Wed American_Sons 10
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:42 am PST

Bleacher Report11:42AM
Extending Randall Cobb Must Be a Matter of When, Not If, for Green Bay Packers
NBC Sports 1:41 PM
Norv Turner: It's pretty incredible to me what Teddy Bridgewater has done this season
Bleacher Report 4:17 PM
Previewing Vikings vs. Dolphins
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Packers' front 5 helps keep offense humming - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:43 AM
Eddie Lacy can't see himself wearing goggles