Hispanic group demands national amnes...

Hispanic group demands national amnesty for 11 million illegals

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Capt Crunch

Black Canyon City, AZ

#2 Nov 9, 2012
cantmakeitup wrote:
Latinos are no longer needed for national elections. Like the black suckers and the dependent young men and women, they belong on the trash heap of history.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Son, you can't reuse banquet dinner plates, as tin foil hats(shiny side out nut )... UNTIL you wash them
Captain Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#4 Nov 9, 2012
So, the Slimey Slew has abandoned his Slime Le Jumbo nae, and has gone back to pretending that he is in Seattle. Is their nothing real about this POS?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#5 Nov 9, 2012
nae ???

Son, you can't reuse banquet dinner plates, as tin foil hats(shiny side out nut )... UNTIL you wash them ....
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Son, you can't reuse banquet dinner plates, as tin foil hats(shiny side out nut )... UNTIL you wash them
In this one instance I will bow to your evident experience, even though it strains my credulity to beleive that you know anything about anything.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
In this one instance I will bow to your evident experience, even though it strains my credulity to beleive that you know anything about anything.
"beleive" whatever you want, nobody intelligent respects you anyway. LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Some Barry Backers are not content to be given a free place as criminal illegals, they wants barry to be telling them they are good Criminal Democrats....

The Right needs to get rid of those "Angry White Men" that live moral lives under the Social Contract, and embrace more Criminal Demokrats of the Victim Classes.

That is the Amerika of the future.

Viva la Collectivista!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#9 Nov 9, 2012
I thought your AmeriKa, was free shaat for the drunk losers... including PhillipKs VodKa, with the K ???
Captain Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Consistent wrote:
Some Barry Backers are not content to be given a free place as criminal illegals, they wants barry to be telling them they are good Criminal Democrats....
The Right needs to get rid of those "Angry White Men" that live moral lives under the Social Contract, and embrace more Criminal Demokrats of the Victim Classes.
That is the Amerika of the future.
Viva la Collectivista!
The guy who wrot"You Can't Go Home Again", must have foeseen the time when your home would be occupied by illegal immigrants and Hussieins relatives from Kenya.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#11 Nov 9, 2012
The guy who wrot ??? Foeseen ??? Tell me you've been drunk ALL week, it's normal for teabaggers... right con.
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
The guy who wrot ??? Foeseen ??? Tell me you've been drunk ALL week, it's normal for teabaggers... right con.
Be aware that your spleen is about to break from frustration. When you revert to the spelling gig, you are showing your lack of intelligence to answer arguments, which , of course , has been evident all the time. Not only a POS, but a stupid POS.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#13 Nov 9, 2012
LMAOROTFU~! Yeah, it's frustrating, laughing at a dummy, who cannot spell...
Captain Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
LMAOROTFU~! Yeah, it's frustrating, laughing at a dummy, who cannot spell...
Exactly what the village idiot would say. Gawd, but you are so pitiful! Can't you just see him, sitting on a post, giggling at a misspelled word?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#15 Nov 9, 2012
I don't watch the village idiot or expect him to be a spelling whiz, that's your realm. LMAOROTFU~!

Pretty funny place your tin foil saucer "flies" you to visit, huh ???
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
I don't watch the village idiot or expect him to be a spelling whiz, that's your realm. LMAOROTFU~!
Pretty funny place your tin foil saucer "flies" you to visit, huh ???
How firm is your beleif that tin foil aaucers can permit you to fly. If your thorazine has not been adminisred yet, be careful how you answer.Dumbass!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#17 Nov 9, 2012
How firm is my beleif ??? Probably more "firm" than your grip on your dentures....
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#18 Nov 9, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
How firm is my beleif ??? Probably more "firm" than your grip on your dentures....
Yes, that confirms my susicions. Now take your thorazine a get a nappy.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#19 Nov 9, 2012
Yea, lots of stuff confirms your "beleif", none of it rational.....
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#20 Nov 9, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Yea, lots of stuff confirms your "beleif", none of it rational.....
One does not depend on tationality when corresponding with the village idiot. Were it rational, all the vi9llage idiot would di is giggle. Somewhat like the way you say you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Franken's record, sized up (Oct '14) 1 hr USA now 3rd world 93
Another st.paul murder 4 hr USA now 3rd world 15
Tell the Liberal main stream news to get laid 10 hr Amp 1
Im getting drunk 11 hr TruDat 5
Lancaster Brand Turkey is a RIPOFF (Nov '11) 18 hr Edward Thomas 9
CBS, PBS star Charlie Rose suspended after sexu... Wed USA now 3rd world 16
Will This Finish Off The NFL? Wed cadescove99 36

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance