jackie d

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Feb 15, 2013
scooby slew wrote:
No, not another high profile Chicago Democratic politician in trouble. I can't believe it. It must be Rostenkowski's fault.
like father like con - question what was ( Michael Luois King, Jr.) aka martin luther king doing in that hotel room ? Can you say CHEATING on his wife !!

get the FACTS :

http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/keytopics/ML...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Feb 15, 2013
jackie d wrote:
<quoted text>
like father like con - question what was ( Michael Luois King, Jr.) aka martin luther king doing in that hotel room ? Can you say CHEATING on his wife !!
get the FACTS :
Reichwing Bs from forty plus years ago,I bet the writer of this BS don't have a problem enjoying the MLK holiday!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Feb 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, look, a left wing nut job, with liberal socialst muslim ties. how is the view from the left side of the road ? Remember to blame all things BAD on barry soetoro for decades to follow.
You must be a facist jew lobbist,blah.blah,left this and left that muslims this and muslims that!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#26 Feb 15, 2013
jackie d wrote:
<quoted text>
get the FACTS :
Want to discuss moon base Newt or Sugar Cain, as you pretend sex and politics is partisan ??? "Man", some folks make dumb connections, just to spew "facts" to Faux "friends"....
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Feb 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
just like a liberal, throws his wife under the bus, 750,000 in campaign funds he took, just like barry soetoro a true liberal from IL.
And you're a phony slew,to broke ,dumb and ugly to get a wife!
Ludacris Ahole

Cave Creek, AZ

#28 Feb 15, 2013
Ah man, she jus a bytche.Trow da bytche unner de bus.
Whutup?
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Feb 15, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a facist jew lobbist,blah.blah,left this and left that muslims this and muslims that!
Awwww, isn't that sweet? Redeemer brings out another Jewish slur. You are the most bigoted azzhole on here. "Looser!"
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#30 Feb 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww, isn't that sweet? Redeemer brings out another Jewish slur. You are the most bigoted azzhole on here. "Looser!"
As you know, Freedom Loving Patriots like me and about 90% of the other Posters here that the Reactionary Leftists Project their Sheeplish feelings onto, do not care about what you do in your bedroom.

No matter how loudly the Leftist Sheeple shout "ya well what about your guy" in a majority of their posts, we know that Good People like you who deal daily in your personal life with Slewsie,Fattest Sheeple on Topix are mature enough to deal with the Awful Truth about the Sheeple and tier Childlike needs.

This said.

Thank you for all you do to try to rein in the "Flaming" that your Homosexual Lover, Slewsie engages in 16/7. Humanity has always had good people like you that make poor choices. As the Good Guy you are, you understand that Slewsie, the Lust Of your Life cannot control the Raging Need for attention.

(Keep an eye on that Red Reemer Fellow...It is clear that he is looking to Pimp your Ho Slewsie!)

Why you choose the Homosexual Relationship with her is none of our business, but I wanted to let you know that the sacrifices you make for Humanity as you attempt to calm her down when the Thorazine has reached its 1/2 Life, do not go unnoticed.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Feb 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Jew myself!i'm fron the tribes of Cush and Shabazz
Song of Solomon 1:5,6. I am Black.but comely,O ye daughters of Jerusalem,as the tents ofKedar,as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me,because I am black,because the sun have looked upon me:my mother's children were angry with me;they made me the keeper of the vineyards;but my own vineyards I have not kept.
Madcow

Grantsburg, WI

#33 Feb 16, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Jew myself!i'm fron the tribes of Cush and Shabazz
Song of Solomon 1:5,6. I am Black.but comely,O ye daughters of Jerusalem,as the tents ofKedar,as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me,because I am black,because the sun have looked upon me:my mother's children were angry with me;they made me the keeper of the vineyards;but my own vineyards I have not kept.
Dude, You do not want to know who you are as a member of the 13th Tribe!

Lemme just say that you are a member of the LAST Tribe for a reason.......You are not of the decedents of the Finest Lambs in the Flocks!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Feb 16, 2013
Madcow wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, You do not want to know who you are as a member of the 13th Tribe!
Lemme just say that you are a member of the LAST Tribe for a reason.......You are not of the decedents of the Finest Lambs in the Flocks!
It not the tribe of the Madcow is it?
Madcow

Grantsburg, WI

#35 Feb 16, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>It not the tribe of the Madcow is it?
Token,

Can you explain the Cultural Phenomena's of the 13th Tribe, that keeps your people Self-Shackled by electing and defending the least among you to Rule over you?

Jesse Junior is nothing compared to the 100's of other Tribe members that have been charged and convicted for ripping of the other Members of their Tribe in the past 30 years.

Is it that these Criminals really represent the BEST of your Tribe, and there is nobody else that can rise above them on the Plantations your Tribe chooses to inhabit?

As the Topix Token, give us your "Feelings" on this....(Do not attempt to create a cohesive thought, you will just embarrass yourself)
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#36 Feb 16, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>It not the tribe of the Madcow is it?
I would love to be a member of any tribe. Then I might have a chance to have anyone love me. I don't care who. Just anyone. Why do you think I post under a dozen different names 24/7 on here?
Robert

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Feb 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to be a member of any tribe. Then I might have a chance to have anyone love me. I don't care who. Just anyone. Why do you think I post under a dozen different names 24/7 on here?
Your most honest post ever.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#38 Feb 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do YOU, con ??? Really THAT unhappy ?
Madcow

Grantsburg, WI

#39 Feb 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Why do YOU, con ??? Really THAT unhappy ?
When you run with Dogs, you get Fleas!

(I heard that this was a conversation Jesse Junior had with his Wife)

"Honey, LOOK OUT! Here comes the Bus that I am going to push you under!"

Isn't Love a wonderful thing amongst the Ruling Elites of the Peoples Demokrat Victims Party!

One might think that when one of the Black Racists are elevated to their Local Thrones they would set aside their Tribal Urges!

Nope, Jesse Junior learnt from his Daddy that as a Demokrat Pimp in the Ruling Classes a MAN sometimes needs to sacrifice a Ho or two, even if she is the Mother of his Children!

Tell me Sheeple, what is the major Problem in America? It could not be the manipulation of you Sheeple that keep Electing these Scumbags could it?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#42 Feb 16, 2013
Yeah, spam some more, dumb con....

Call me a gay husband, after all you're a moron...

PS- If we "accept" your "logic, hello my bYtch ~! LMAOROTFU~!

Do some MORE self judging, con.... it's why your life's worth living, right ???
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#43 Feb 16, 2013
Madcow wrote:
<quoted text>
When you run with Dogs, you get Fleas!
(I heard that this was a conversation Jesse Junior had with his Wife)
"Honey, LOOK OUT! Here comes the Bus that I am going to push you under!"
Isn't Love a wonderful thing amongst the Ruling Elites of the Peoples Demokrat Victims Party!
One might think that when one of the Black Racists are elevated to their Local Thrones they would set aside their Tribal Urges!
Nope, Jesse Junior learnt from his Daddy that as a Demokrat Pimp in the Ruling Classes a MAN sometimes needs to sacrifice a Ho or two, even if she is the Mother of his Children!
Tell me Sheeple, what is the major Problem in America? It could not be the manipulation of you Sheeple that keep Electing these Scumbags could it?
The fleas are in your head,the crabs are in your as-hole. byhahahaha
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#44 Feb 16, 2013
Hey red, pretty funny, con wants to be my gay husband... Punch drunk, huh ?
Robert

Minneapolis, MN

#45 Feb 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Hey red, pretty funny, con wants to be my gay husband... Punch drunk, huh ?
Hey red, Seattle Slew is St Paul Slew's gay husband. Pretty funny, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please 4 hr God 1
Bill cosby special drink 8 hr goose 3
Minneapolis man molests 10-year-old sleepover g... 12 hr Liberal 6
Police: 2 Arrested In St. Paul Bank Robbery 13 hr Liberal 7
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 21 hr IBdaMann 33,221
Madison wi=craphole 23 hr Space ace 1
Vikings' Peterson says he'll never use a switch... Fri Liberal 2
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search