scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Boehner on sequestration: The Senate needs to get ‘off their ass’
By Chris Moody, Yahoo! News

With across-the-board federal spending cuts set to kick in on Friday, House Speaker John Boehner reiterated his plea for the Senate to pass an alternative to the sequester, calling on senators to get "off their ass."

"We should not have to move a third bill before the Senate gets off their ass and begins to do something," Boehner said on Tuesday. "It's time for the Senate to act."

Last year, the House passed two bills that would replace the $85 billion in automatic cuts known as the sequester, which are set to begin March 1. But the Republican-led chamber has declined to act since the new Congress convened this year, waiting for the Democrat-led Senate to pass its own replacement bill. The upper chamber is expected to vote on two competing bills before the March 1 deadline: A Democratic measure that achieves the same amount of deficit reduction with tax increases and a Republican version that contains only spending cuts.

Boehner added that he's prepared to keep the House in session this week to work with the Senate on a sequester alternative, but it's unlikely both chambers will be able to finish work on a bill by Friday.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Just too bad, the American people elected Obama and support the Buffet rule....
L I b E r a l i Sm

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
YES! It is too bad America elected Obama. I agree with you.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#4 Feb 26, 2013
So, you hate Americans ???

Capt Crunch

Cottonwood, AZ

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Just too bad, the American people elected Obama.
How True!
Fred

Seattle, WA

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
How True!
As "true" as your sodomy ???
Capt Crunch

Cottonwood, AZ

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>As "true" as your sodomy ???
Wait a minute! You are the one who bragged about sodomizing young bois. You said,"My favorite toys are little bois." ,"But they break so easily."
So it was YOUR sodomy that has been lightly discussed on this forum. Not that it was any big surprise to anyone who has read your twisted comments here.
joey

Maringouin, LA

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
an you keep sucking odummys dong!
IrishMN

Seattle, WA

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute! You are the one who bragged about sodomizing young bois. You said,"My favorite toys are little bois." ,"But they break so easily."
So it was YOUR sodomy that has been lightly discussed on this forum. Not that it was any big surprise to anyone who has read your twisted comments here.
Since, you're one of the bois(bunches of idiots), how was the sodomy (you claim)??? As good as your alien probings ?? LMAOROTFU~!

Nice admission to being sodomized, funny you're bragging, right ? Too bad, you didn't videotape, so you could show us all. LMAOROTFU~

Capt at the "convention"....
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Breaking bunches of idiots, including you ?? Sure, whatever YOU say.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Whatever you NEED TO BELIEVE, but I'm with your mama, right now....
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Last time he got off his backside, Slew saw his "brown ring" and butt raped him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Brian_G 32,676
Cassel stinks bridgewater rocks 6 hr Joey Zaza 7
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Republicans for G... 26,281
Who Do The Vikings Play Today? 15 hr It is OK to be No... 3
I hate british people Sat Space ace 40
Drop one word....add one word game Sat _Zoey_ 121
Communism is a joke Sat Stalker 4
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search