"Do you want to hear something Funny?...

"Do you want to hear something Funny?" (a classic Slewism)

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Right here be the Barry Soetoro Supporters elected by the Illiterates in Detroit Michigan on Bideo, callin fo' mo money for dere Bote from The Great Leader!

She be wantin a quid pro quo!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/detroit-counc...
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Is that a drink ??? How many shots of DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa does this one take ??? Oh, ALL OF IT, as usual ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Dec 5, 2012
The inmates are running the asylum in Seattle and Detroit.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
The inmates are running the asylum in Seattle and Detroit.
You lost the election being a moron, please continue... we'll have more.

Nice "American" sentiment, can we guess you're a wing nut gun nut loser, too ?? LMAOROTFU~!

Remember when I told neutered I'd buy COST before TGT, don't look at the chart or the $7 per share dividend ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Dads Biological Sister

Grantsburg, WI

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>You lost the election being a moron, please continue... we'll have more.
Nice "American" sentiment, can we guess you're a wing nut gun nut loser, too ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Remember when I told neutered I'd buy COST before TGT, don't look at the chart or the $7 per share dividend ~! LMAOROTFU~!
Idiot,

Why is so difficult for you to embrace your idiocy?

Even your cut/pastes are never relevant to any issue that you post them on.

As a Psychotic EVERYTHING you post is a "Defensive Reaction",(Google the expression!) and you use every one of the 12 or so Defenses defined by Professionals to identify Mentally Ill like you that know nothing but "Defensive Reactions".

Nothing you post has EVER had any value, and we are subjected to you working out your Uncle Daddy issues in public on this Forum, to the detriment of we the normal functioning Human Beings.

Isn't there a more appropriate Forum on the Internet for Sociopaths like you to do the "Uh Huh, Yup, Yup, Yup, Uh Huh" babble with others just like you? We know that you in the 10% Defective exist, and always will.

There must be a Home for Psychotics like you on the Internet someplace.

Would you like me to find a "Home" for you on the Internet where you can babble with your Co Defectives?

Signed, Mommy
Straightjacket

Grantsburg, WI

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>You lost the election being a moron, please continue... we'll have more.
Little Slewsie,

Let me remind you that we had a discussion about the "Results" from your "Sexually Dangerous Sociopath", Battery of Tests. I thought we had an agreement that you will stop using Voice Recognition Software as a tool that allows you to Masturbate as you abuse strangers on the Internet?

Please come to my Office after you get this Message!

Signed,
Dr Happy
Dr of Abnormal Psychology
Thorazine Division
Seattle West Insane Asylum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 16 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Review: MXT Associates (Aug '11) 2 hr Sarah 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 hr Serratus Anterior 35,569
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Tue Obama the best 279
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Aug 20 Phineas 523
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages