Four teens charged in gang rape of girl, 13

Prosecutors charged four teens today in the weekend rape of a 13-year-old girl in St. Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Chimpy McPorkulus

Monroe, LA

#1 Feb 24, 2009
if we had more midnight basketball and bikepaths, this wouldn't happen.
No spin zone

Forest Lake, MN

#3 Feb 24, 2009
Well there you go the Twin Cities ghetto culture at it's finest!!!! I'm sure the Land of the Nanny state will just send these boys thur therapy.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 24, 2009
Scum of the Earth.
Danny Boy

Andover, MN

#5 Feb 24, 2009
Death penalty to all 4 of them if convicted...........no ifs, ands, or buts, fry each of the little bas#%rds.....
where were the parents

Eau Claire, WI

#6 Feb 24, 2009
The story states this girl was only 13 years old. What is she doing leaving with four boys, going across town to their home and drinking with them? Where were the parents of both households? Sounds like a little more parenting is needed here to teach the youth right from wrong to instill some values in them.
hdog

Dawson, MN

#7 Feb 24, 2009
Gee fellas, we have a minority president for you now, and everything. I thought your previously worthless existences now had some meaning. Where's the love?
Just for fun

Palo Alto, CA

#8 Feb 24, 2009
Let's put their pictures in the paper with their proud parents beside them. And just for good measure a picture of the girl with her injuries. Perhaps we could even have someone duplicate the injuries on one of their mothers or sisters.
Yep, these are the men of the future...
Cull the herd now, please before they can reproduce.

Since: Feb 09

Suburb of St. Paul, MN

#9 Feb 24, 2009
This girl did the right thing by reporting it right away. She may save some other girl from going through something similar.
Semper Fi

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Feb 24, 2009
Way Fast Whitey wrote:
Any takers on whether they were black or hmong?
Who cares? The issue is what they did, scumbag.
Semper Fi

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Feb 24, 2009
Just for fun wrote:
Perhaps we could even have someone duplicate the injuries on one of their mothers or sisters.
Sounds like you're as much of a psycho as they are.
Julia

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Feb 24, 2009
Danny Boy wrote:
Death penalty to all 4 of them if convicted..........no ifs, ands, or buts, fry each of the little bas#%rds.....
I kind of agree with you Danny, but I think they should be tortured each day they are alive like that girl will be. I have several ideas but I don't think I would be allowed to say them on here.
tax money squandered

Irvine, CA

#14 Feb 24, 2009
I'm sure their Mommas are so proud of them.(You just know there are no Dads around) This is exactly what Minnesota has encouraged with the generous welfare benefits. Lack of motivation to become better, no value for education, lack of work ethic, lack of caring for others, rampant overbreeding without financial stability, disfunctional relationships, on and on. But hey, the nails look great.
Stereotypes? Hardly. Truth hurts. Smarten up voters. Stop encouraging and supporting this behavior.
parental giudance

Stillwater, MN

#15 Feb 24, 2009
I cant beleive people start the what race were they, or like a bike path, or basketball would do any good.I want to say how sorry i am for the girl and her family, that is as bad as killing someone. I think we need to take a look at the parents of the teens, where were they at, why dont they know what the hell the kids are doing. Im not putting all blame on parents, the kids have a mind of their own, but parents have to take some blame especialy for the 13yr old boy. What is the world comming to...
sandbar

United States

#16 Feb 24, 2009
Very sad. Thoughts and prayers to this girl. These "tough guys" should all be considered "adults" for this crime. Send them into the general population in Stillwater for 15 years. I bet they won't be so tough. Let bubba initiate them into prison life.
Yes

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Feb 24, 2009
Just for fun wrote:
Let's put their pictures in the paper with their proud parents beside them. And just for good measure a picture of the girl with her injuries. Perhaps we could even have someone duplicate the injuries on one of their mothers or sisters.
Yep, these are the men of the future...
Cull the herd now, please before they can reproduce.
Yes, cull the heard imeadiately! Four 25 cent solutions should cover them.
Jeepneasy

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Feb 24, 2009
Stupid thing for the girl to do? YES
Better parenting needed? YES

But, these boys should be tossed in with the "boys" at Stillwater State for a year and then pulicly hanged. Pawlenty of room on the Capital front lawn for a gallows. See how many want to join a gang then!!
NoOneButMe

Boise, ID

#19 Feb 24, 2009
Danny Boy wrote:
Death penalty to all 4 of them if convicted..........no ifs, ands, or buts, fry each of the little bas#%rds.....
That is revenge instead of justice.

Now putting them in a cell with Bubba, and his cousins for 15 years to get good and stretched out?

Yeah, that's justice.
attn_required

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Feb 24, 2009
A 13yr old girl leaving her home at night? Hhmm, and the parents are where?? I wouldn't let even my 17yr old girl out once the sun goes down without supervision, WHERE IN THE HECK ARE THE PARENTS?????!!!!! Judgement people......it's a cruel world.
Frank N Stein

Glenview, IL

#21 Feb 24, 2009
Funny how these thing never happen in say,
Eden Prairie-West
Lake Elmo-East
Andover-North
Lakeville-South

Suburbs=Good
City=Bad
Mrs R

United States

#22 Feb 24, 2009
The parents and the misguided youths are obviously examples of a failed Republican administration. I bet the parents were both hard at work at some night job trying to make ends meet now that conservatives have messed up the economy. You can bet that the parents of the boys and of the girl all needed extra parenting classes which conservatives I'm sure have defunded. When will you people wake up and realize that tax-cuts to the wealthy have dire consequences!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Owns Ebola 1 hr Obama the best 30
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr gcaveman1 32,968
Arrest hillary clinton for benghazi crimes 18 hr Space ace 1
How to clear out a High School Gym in short order. 18 hr Space ace 4
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 21 hr LIbEralS 271
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sun Bill 26,311
Twin Cities: lowest metro unemployment rate in US Sun Imma Gunna 20
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs