Vikings have more arrests than any te...

Vikings have more arrests than any team in the National Football League

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Seattle Slimeball

Loveland, CO

#1 Jul 26, 2014
Yes, more than the Oakland Raiders (who are, actually, much further down the list than you'd expect). Yes, more than the Cincinnati Bengals. More than every team in the NFL.

So what, exactly, can this be blamed on? It isn't coaching, since this team has gone through four different head coaches during this time (Dennis Green, Mike Tice, Brad Childress, and now Leslie Frazier).

Are the Vikings taking too many "character risks" with players they draft or sign in free agency? Should they be looking for choir boys with slightly less talent?

Seriously, I'm at a loss... If any of you good people have an idea, please feel free to express it in the comments.
http://www.dailynorseman.com/2011/10/22/25073...
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#3 Jul 26, 2014
Seattle Slimeball wrote:
Yes, more than the Oakland Raiders (who are, actually, much further down the list than you'd expect). Yes, more than the Cincinnati Bengals. More than every team in the NFL.
So what, exactly, can this be blamed on? It isn't coaching, since this team has gone through four different head coaches during this time (Dennis Green, Mike Tice, Brad Childress, and now Leslie Frazier).
Are the Vikings taking too many "character risks" with players they draft or sign in free agency? Should they be looking for choir boys with slightly less talent?
Seriously, I'm at a loss... If any of you good people have an idea, please feel free to express it in the comments.
http://www.dailynorseman.com/2011/10/22/25073...
Also leslie Frazier is no longer coach moron.......... Go back to talking about things you know about! Like what justin bieber is up to! Post an article on that!
Jerry Burnout

Green Bay, WI

#4 Jul 26, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> Also leslie Frazier is no longer coach moron.......... Go back to talking about things you know about! Like what justin bieber is up to! Post an article on that!
Maybe because the link is from 2011 SFB!
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#5 Jul 26, 2014
Jerry Burnout wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe because the link is from 2011 SFB!
Either way I'm sure the homo posting wouldn't know. Men who don't like football belong to three groups: gay, eco warriors, boring nerds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Daley Crockett and his BLM visit Mayor's of... 2 hr Blacks 4
News Roseville Dairy Queen makes annual list of '10 ... (May '10) 9 hr Jim_M 34
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 12 hr Davycrockett 22
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 13 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,265
Fox news sold out and is fake news now 15 hr Space ace 5
Get Out of Jackson, Wyoming! Fri Tim Shey 1
All these big mouth white boys who never fought... Fri Davycrockett 7

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages