First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#80 May 20, 2013
AHHHH ? Ravens won the Superbowl, senile dude....

Pretty funny, you cannot afford tickets...

Too bad about TGT !!
liberal sin

Saint Paul, MN

#81 May 21, 2013
GOP Bigots wrote:
Hey Bigots - MN Senate just passed Gay Marriage
Hey Liberal, gay marriage = sin
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#82 May 21, 2013
Gay marriage = happiness for gays.

Your lies + hatred = sin.
online

Saint Paul, MN

#83 May 21, 2013
STOP THE SIN -

Obviously you're not a follow of the Bible and Jesus Christ.

try to dispute this FACT.

the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin. Leviticus 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. First Corinthians 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#84 May 21, 2013
Gay marriage = happiness for gays.

Your lies + hatred = sin.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#85 May 21, 2013
If Paul wasn't dealing with committed, faithful, non-cultic same sex partnerships in AD 58 when he wrote Romans, then its wrong to insist that those verses are dealing with committed same sex partnerships now.

Christians need to do more reading and study before concluding that the first notion that pops into our head when we read Romans 1 is infallibly correct.

Sometimes, the first thing we think when we read a verse of scripture is wrong. That is why we are encouraged to "Study to shew yourselves approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." -2 Timothy 2:15
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#86 May 21, 2013
The 27 chapters of the book of Leviticus describe at length many religious practices that are no longer exercised within American society. These chapters include descriptions of animal sacrifices, a code of purity, and the process for which atonement for past sins may be achieved through sacrifice. Much of what is written within this book is disregarded due to the belief that New Covenant described in the New Testament supersedes the Law of Moses. For this reason, the dietary and clothing restrictions have been eschewed by most modern Christians, but for some reason the condemnation of homosexuality remains. What prevents the verses condemning homosexuality from being regarded with the same indifference as the condemnation of blended fabrics, eating lobster, or getting tattoos?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#87 May 22, 2013
Drunken Consistent Rant wrote:
Look at all that pent up alcoholic anger.
Alcohol doesn't have ANYTHING to do with it. It's the LIES and the SUPPRESSION of relevant FACTS that are making this an ISSUE. Grow the EFF UP.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#88 May 22, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Gay marriage = happiness for gays.
Your lies + hatred = sin.
Gay sex = SIN.

Gay marriage is an oxymoron, and being in the GLBT community means that you suffer from a mental illness. Get HELP.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#89 May 22, 2013
It's not sin, but judging other people is... Funny, you pick & choose your documents to be a bigot so well.....
heh

Minneapolis, MN

#90 May 22, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
It's not sin, but judging other people is... Funny, you pick & choose your documents to be a bigot so well.....
Judging other people is a sin? Then you are one of the biggest sinners on this site!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#91 May 22, 2013
Original ?? Never. Childish, always.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#92 May 22, 2013
If you see a man walking down the street, what do YOU think it is ???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#93 May 22, 2013
heh wrote:
<quoted text>Judging other people is a sin? Then you are one of the biggest sinners on this site!
I repeat their sins to them, so they can repent.... try repenting sinner.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#94 May 22, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
It's not sin, but judging other people is... Funny, you pick & choose your documents to be a bigot so well.....
NO, you are WRONG, it is SIN. It is WELL DOCUMENTED, all the way to SODOM and GOMORRAH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 5 hr Go Blue Forever 34
Close, but no cigars -- or: A funny thing happe... 7 hr Medewiwin 8
Merry Christmas to all... 16 hr cantmakeitup 1
The New York City Mayor Wed Bobert Ne Nero 7
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! Wed CNN Reporter 21
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Wed American_Sons 17
Benghazi-Gate OBAMA not allowing access to surv... (Mar '13) Wed LIbEralS 330
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:58 am PST

NBC Sports 7:58AM
Lions haven't pulled many big road upsets over the years
Bleacher Report 8:09 AM
Breaking Down Bears' Game Plan vs. Vikings
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
It Pays to Block for Aaron Rodgers
Bleacher Report11:45 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Vikings vs. Bears
NBC Sports 2:28 PM
Jordan fitting in at linebacker for Dolphins - NBC Sports