digger

Saint Paul, MN

#30 May 13, 2013
digger wrote:
Actually I am gay.
another FAKE post, from the "pacific rim" because they don't
have the MENTAL CAPACITY to argue TRUE FACTS in a CIVIL
MANNER. Hate to see it, but it happens all the time
in places like this. Unfortunately, there are no real
referees to make judgement calls here.

So it amounts to those who make sound, fair, and WISE statements against the stupid, "occupy" idiots, who bankrupted themselves in student loans, who were taught NOTHING USEFUL by their "professors"
except "how to protest", and are now buried in student loan debt, who have been taught to HATE THEIR COUNTRY, and have NOTHING to OFFER *OR* to "give". Sad to say, but it's the TRUTH.
Neither of my teeth

Seattle, WA

#31 May 13, 2013
You've found truth ?? Never mind, you misspelled tooth, right ?
Neither of my teeth

Seattle, WA

#34 May 13, 2013
Poor crassass, can you get outta the chair ?
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#35 May 13, 2013
digger wrote:
Actually I am gay.
NO, I am NOT gay, this is a rogue imposter pretending to be ME.

Happens ALL the time, when the uber liberal nutjobs cannot WIN an ARGUEMENT on the INTERNET.

It's because the rogue imposters are in their teens or twenties, and since I am over forty, they don't have the mental capacity to put up a REALLY GOOD ARGUMENT, whether it be over MORALS, ETHICS, TACTICS,
STANDARDS,*TRUTHS*, or HISTORY.....

And I am IMMUNE to being BRAINWASHED, because I should have died many times and YEARS AGO, but I survived because I became WISE (they don't teach WISDOM in COLLEGE ANYMORE) and learned how to SURVIVE, even at the point of being near death.
Neither of my teeth

Seattle, WA

#36 May 13, 2013
Aren't you the "guy" who wants to be a mommy ?? Asks about gay animals and solicits sex here ???
obvious

United States

#37 May 13, 2013
gay marriage is an oxymoron

its more like a dis-parriage
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#38 May 13, 2013
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>I want to beat up some gays.
you funny. you real funny.

maybe you like to do the sucky/fucky, cause you are so gay and soooooo smart.

Or maybe, you are an ATHEIST TO THE BONE, don't believe in GOD, and don't really believe in ANY kind of LIFE, not even within your own family.

That's what I think that YOU ARE. You don't believe in this
COUNTRY, our God, you have been successfully BRAINWASHED as to our national HISTORY, so in other words, you are GOOD TO GO.
obvious

United States

#40 May 13, 2013
neut. of oxym&#333; ros, acutely silly: see OXY & MORON
obvious

United States

#41 May 13, 2013
neut. of oxymoros, acutely silly: see OXY-2 & MORON
Neither of my teeth

Seattle, WA

#42 May 13, 2013
obvious wrote:
gay marriage is an oxymoron
its more like a dis-parriage
Work on the contractions con/crass....
obvious

United States

#43 May 13, 2013
Lets have a public debate on the Sodomy Law

Minnesota's Sodomy Law

Minnesota outlaws consensual sexual behavior between adults with 609.293 Sodomy. Sodomy is defined as "carnally know any person by the anus or by or with the mouth". The penalty for voluntarily engaging in or submitting to an act of sodomy is imprisonment for not more than one year or a fine of not more than $3,000 or both.

Consenting married couples are subject to prosecution for sodomy.[State v. Schmit, 1965, 273 Minn. 78, 139 N.W.2d 800]

Unmarried woman are prohibited from having sex with any man by 609.34 Fornication. This crime is a misdemeanor and both parties are subject to prosectution.

Minnesota is also deeply concerned with and has consequently outlawed sex with dead bodies, animals and birds with 609.294 Bestiality of which an offense is defined as anyone who "carnally knows a dead body or an animal or bird". The penalty awarded for a successful conviction is imprisonment not exceeding one year or a fine not more than $3,000 or both.
Neither of my teeth

Seattle, WA

#44 May 13, 2013
Go ahead, then learn contractions....
obvious

United States

#47 May 13, 2013
Neither of my teeth wrote:
Go ahead, then learn contractions....
funny - it takes one man and one woman to know about contractions.

Contraction:

the shortening and thickening of a muscle fiber or a muscle in action, esp. of the uterus during labor
Neither of my teeth

Seattle, WA

#48 May 13, 2013
Lets or let's for let us....

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#49 May 13, 2013
GOP Bigots wrote:
Hey Bigots - MN Senate just passed Gay Marriage
As one who is a Conservative - but is in favor of allowing gay marriage - I am now going to point out the hypocrisy of the Leftists with respect to gay marriage.

Think back 1 year ago to when the Republicans passed the Constitutional Amendment.

The big argument from the Left was that the State Constitution was not the place to define what marriage is. AND there currently was a law defining marriage in MN as only between a man and a woman.

IN ADDITION, the Democrats stated they had no desire to change marriage as defined by Minnesota Law, but would allow the cases that they were hoping to be heard at the US Supreme Court to determine the future of marriage in Minnesota.

The 2012 elections were held. The GOP got their butts kicked by the DFL and less than 1 month into the new legislative season, the lying DFL'ers presented a bill to allow gay marriage in the State of Minnesota.

The Democrats showed themselves to be lying hypocrites while the Republicans showed themselves to be stupid.

You get the government you voted for and what you deserve. Have at it folks.
Much Smarter

Seattle, WA

#50 May 13, 2013
The BIG ARGUMENT, from an entire group, right ?? So silly, but I'll "play". Did they say it in unison or do rounds like fix, fix, fix, the Corvair ???

Come on TrashyLiar, MAKE AN EFFORT !!!

Hertz to see you fade into obscurity, like this...

LMAOROFU~!:-)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llm90tz4Ba1qcr...
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#53 May 13, 2013
blah blah blah Thorazine

blah blah blah Demokrats

blah blah blah pyscho

blah blah blah Phillips vodka

blah blah blah Romney 54% Obama 46%

blah blah blah right wing extremist rant

blah blah blah your mother

blah blah blah get the fauch away

blah blah blah more Phillips vodka

blah blah blah letter "K"

blah blah blah more fringe rant

blah blah blah going to pass out now
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#54 May 13, 2013
obvious wrote:
Lets have a public debate on the Sodomy Law
Minnesota's Sodomy Law
Minnesota outlaws consensual sexual behavior between adults with 609.293 Sodomy. Sodomy is defined as "carnally know any person by the anus or by or with the mouth". The penalty for voluntarily engaging in or submitting to an act of sodomy is imprisonment for not more than one year or a fine of not more than $3,000 or both.
Consenting married couples are subject to prosecution for sodomy.[State v. Schmit, 1965, 273 Minn. 78, 139 N.W.2d 800]
Unmarried woman are prohibited from having sex with any man by 609.34 Fornication. This crime is a misdemeanor and both parties are subject to prosectution.
Minnesota is also deeply concerned with and has consequently outlawed sex with dead bodies, animals and birds with 609.294 Bestiality of which an offense is defined as anyone who "carnally knows a dead body or an animal or bird". The penalty awarded for a successful conviction is imprisonment not exceeding one year or a fine not more than $3,000 or both.
Why do we need to "debate about the law??

Sounds more like AMNESTY TO ME....

What, you don't think that BIGAMY, POLYGAMY, INCEST, or sex with a DOG should be a CRIME?? What the EFF is wrong with you??

It would be like trying to have sex with "hillary" which would be IMPOSSIBLE, for THE MOST *CLEAN, TRUSTWORTHY, "SECURITY CLEARANCE" TYPE OF MISSION. Just not possible, Killery is too numb to feel anything, to EVER care about ANYONE but KILLERY..

I used to have the ex-VP of the same type, and female to BOOT.
Never thought I'd ever get the chance to get my own CEO to tell
my BITCHY, FEMALE VP to SHUT THE EFF UP and STAND DOWN,

But it happened, I was in the right, my ex-boss lost his JOB,
and for GOOD REASONS, and I am STILL HERE.

So, SLEWSTER, you american hating LOSER, you anarchist who should
probably be investigated by the FBI, NSA, CIA, DHS, because youo claim SO MUCH about knowing about our nation's security network.

Heck, you claim to know more than Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld, heck, you know more about the evil republicans than just about anybody less than God. Wow, it must feel really SPECIAL to know so MUCH about certain people, especially if you have never actually MET THEM.

How did you actually pull that off?? Was it skill, equipment, or
experience???
Drunken Consistent Rant

Minneapolis, MN

#56 May 14, 2013
Look at all that pent up alcoholic anger.
P C Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

#58 May 14, 2013
P C Free Zone wrote:
blah blah blah Thorazine
blah blah blah Demokrats
blah blah blah pyscho
blah blah blah Phillips vodka
blah blah blah Romney 54% Obama 46%
blah blah blah right wing extremist rant
blah blah blah your mother
blah blah blah get the fauch away
blah blah blah more Phillips vodka
blah blah blah letter "K"
blah blah blah more fringe rant
blah blah blah going to pass out now
Name-jacking troll,(AKA:Slewzer) why are you too gutless to express your simpleminded diatribes under your own user name. I know you lack imagination, integrity, and originality, but, I NEVER post at night, I have a life and better things to do in the evening!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N. Korea calls Obama a 'monkey' 7 hr All Fours 6
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 16 hr American_Sons 21
CNN at the Dead Cops Funeral Fri Icantbreathe 5
America: It's Black against White Fri Kim Jong Obama 1
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex Fri Sunshine 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Fri LIbEralS 292
Mall of America Protest Dec 25 Go Blue Forever 34
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:09 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:09AM
Expect Packers to Continue Lambeau Dominance vs. Lions
NBC Sports11:06 AM
Mike McCarthy: No concerns about Aaron Rodgers
NBC Sports12:05 PM
Packers' Rodgers listed as probable for Lions game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 9:07 PM
Vikings stadium builders work on career highlight - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:39 PM
On the house: Bar offers free tab if Lions win