Rockets, airstrikes reignite Mideast conflict

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Star of David

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2012
here you go barry soetoro - it is going to happen ISRAEL will bomb your muslim brothers - you will have to choose Christian or muslim, we are ALL watching.

Israel launched a series of blistering air strikes Wednesday on what it says are terrorist targets in Gaza, killing the chief of Hamas' military wing and at least eight others, Israeli and Palestinian officials said.

Palestinian leaders immediately condemned the attacks as an escalation, with President Mahmoud Abbas calling for an emergency session of the Council of the League of Arab States to discuss what he called Israeli "aggression," the Egyptian state news agency MENA reported.

Hamas' military wing warned that Israelis had opened "the gates of hell on themselves" with the move.
Conservatives unite

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2012
what a bad leader, stock market down 200 pts today, this economy is doomed by liberal spending.
Star of David wrote:
here you go barry soetoro - it is going to happen ISRAEL will bomb your muslim brothers - you will have to choose Christian or muslim, we are ALL watching.
Israel launched a series of blistering air strikes Wednesday on what it says are terrorist targets in Gaza, killing the chief of Hamas' military wing and at least eight others, Israeli and Palestinian officials said.
Palestinian leaders immediately condemned the attacks as an escalation, with President Mahmoud Abbas calling for an emergency session of the Council of the League of Arab States to discuss what he called Israeli "aggression," the Egyptian state news agency MENA reported.
Hamas' military wing warned that Israelis had opened "the gates of hell on themselves" with the move.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Muslims and Jews. Blowing up and burning.
jackie d

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Conservatives unite wrote:
what a bad leader, stock market down 200 pts today, this economy is doomed by liberal spending.
<quoted text>
liberals know this war will define their muslim boy barry, he will choose the muslim brothers over the Judeo - Christians - just watch Israel take it to the muslims.
Bob of Many Names

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Nov 15, 2012
I love right wing extremist nuts.

And it was jackie di, Schmahl - and you used Minneapolis for a proxy location, not Maple Grove.

You're having problems keeping things straight these days. Everything OK with you or did the election get you down?
jackie d

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Bob of Many Names wrote:
I love right wing extremist nuts.
And it was jackie di, Schmahl - and you used Minneapolis for a proxy location, not Maple Grove.
You're having problems keeping things straight these days. Everything OK with you or did the election get you down?
yes, all good here - just watching your muslim boy stumble and fumble and mumble is way through the LAST 4 yrs.

THANK GOD !

something your boy barry soetoro has a hard time saying.
Jewish Republican

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Time to take out these muslims once and for all, we have the nuclear weapons, they do'nt. Say good bye terrorists.
Star of David wrote:
here you go barry soetoro - it is going to happen ISRAEL will bomb your muslim brothers - you will have to choose Christian or muslim, we are ALL watching.
Israel launched a series of blistering air strikes Wednesday on what it says are terrorist targets in Gaza, killing the chief of Hamas' military wing and at least eight others, Israeli and Palestinian officials said.
Palestinian leaders immediately condemned the attacks as an escalation, with President Mahmoud Abbas calling for an emergency session of the Council of the League of Arab States to discuss what he called Israeli "aggression," the Egyptian state news agency MENA reported.
Hamas' military wing warned that Israelis had opened "the gates of hell on themselves" with the move.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Isreal is evil and full of a bunch of zionists. And the palestinian people are ruthless thugs and murderers. They should bomb the hell out of each other and kill each other off.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Nov 18, 2012
Another election payoff.

Muslims are enabeled now with Barry as US leader.

Look for more of this reaction from Muslims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 4 hr Analog man 163
Was jesse ventura a good governor? (Aug '12) 9 hr Space ace 43
St Paul eliminated all gang violence 11 hr Answer 11
Obama is Clearly a Muslim 15 hr Bus Driver 166
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 18 hr IB DaMann 33,753
Flight Logs Put Clinton on Pedo Sex Jet 19 hr Space ace 4
Obama state of the b#llsh!t Thu FOVR 48
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

ESPN 1:22PM
Matthews fined $22K for block on QB Wilson
Yahoo! Sports 1:24 PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 6:54 PM
Why Vikings Must Draft CB Quinten Rollins
Bleacher Report 5:47 AM
Dez Must Top Vikings' FA Wish List
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out