President Bush shaves head in support

President Bush shaves head in support

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Seems that a member of former President George H. W. Bush's Secret Service members has a child suffering from cancer.
So what did the former president do when he found out? He went and had his head shaved.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/24/former-pre... HOUSTON (AP) Former President George H.W. Bush has shaved his head to show solidarity for the sick child of a Secret Service agent.
....A statement issued by a Bush spokesman Wednesday says the 89-year-old former president acted earlier this week at his summer home in Kennebunkport, Maine.
....That was after he saw members of his Secret Service detail with newly shaved heads to show support for the 2-year-old son of an agent. The child is undergoing treatment for leukemia and is losing his hair as a result.
.....The Bush spokesman identified the boy only as Patrick.
.....George and Barbara Bush lost their second child, 4-year-old Robin Bush, to leukemia almost 60 years ago
No demoncrat aka libtard president would ever show compassion like this.
Grim Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
Seems that a member of former President George H. W. Bush's Secret Service members has a child suffering from cancer.
So what did the former president do when he found out? He went and had his head shaved.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/24/former-pre... HOUSTON (AP) Former President George H.W. Bush has shaved his head to show solidarity for the sick child of a Secret Service agent.
....A statement issued by a Bush spokesman Wednesday says the 89-year-old former president acted earlier this week at his summer home in Kennebunkport, Maine.
....That was after he saw members of his Secret Service detail with newly shaved heads to show support for the 2-year-old son of an agent. The child is undergoing treatment for leukemia and is losing his hair as a result.
.....The Bush spokesman identified the boy only as Patrick.
.....George and Barbara Bush lost their second child, 4-year-old Robin Bush, to leukemia almost 60 years ago
No demoncrat aka libtard president would ever show compassion like this.
My wife shaved her head years back for her Sister with Breast Cancer.....another Sister did it too.

Mine is kept shaved ever since I lost my Grand Daughter to Leukemia over 10 years ago.

How sadistic will the Topix Psycho from Seattle become once he reads, this?

As a creature of Low Character, The Seattle Sociopath has no grasp of self sacrifice for another human being. However, I bet She fights like a Cat at the Government Trough when He feels a threat to Her Free Shaat.
John Lee Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Whether you agree with their politics or not, the Bushes have always been a class act.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Jul 24, 2013
The Grantsburg moocher, who lives off his monthly government check and enjoys free health insurance from the government, is complaining again.

"I've got my government money, time to turn the spigot off for everyone else".

This from a semi-illiterate teabagger that is decades behind the time and still believes that the Soviet Union is the biggest threat America faces.

Tell us your fairy tale about how Romney beat Obama 54%-46%, too. That was a great story, Uncle Daddy. Will you tell it to us again?

You must be drunker than I thought. Not everyone that thinks you are a dink is Seattle Slew. Most of America thinks you are an azzhole.
Grim Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife shaved her head years back for her Sister with Breast Cancer.....another Sister did it too.
Mine is kept shaved ever since I lost my Grand Daughter to Leukemia over 10 years ago.
How sadistic will the Topix Psycho from Seattle become once he reads, this?
As a creature of Low Character, The Seattle Sociopath has no grasp of self sacrifice for another human being. However, I bet She fights like a Cat at the Government Trough when He feels a threat to Her Free Shaat.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Time to make an "Everybody loves a shaved Bush" joke?

Probably, the only positive act, by the whole "famn damily"....
goose

Hopkins, MN

#7 Jul 25, 2013
Nice hate speech Slewzie!
At least you sew the true feelings of liberals, I will give you that.

Get a clue!
Grim Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#8 Jul 25, 2013
goose wrote:
Nice hate speech Slewzie!
At least you sew the true feelings of liberals, I will give you that.
Get a clue!
He-She-It will get lower down on the Debauchery Scale at some point here.

The Sociopath will create a "RAP" in It's head and go with it for a couple months. She will inject the RAP into every Thread He can, regardless of the applicability of it based on the subject of the Thread.

The real problem in America Today is the Angry He-She-Its and their lashing out whenever they are busted for their stupidity and transparent lack of Morality, which they attempt to pass of a "Progressive".

Even as they have the mouth full of food that their Neighbors paid for, and are sleeping on cots in the Institutions that their neighbors built in order to protect their children from them, the ingrates like the Seattle Sociopath demand one thing......"More Free Shaat"!
Grim Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#9 Jul 25, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Time to make an "Everybody loves a shaved Bush" joke?
Probably, the only positive act, by the whole "famn damily"....
Freak Show,

Twist this around and go Culturally Diverse.....Make this a sick Sexual Sociopath kinda joke.....It is so witty when you do this 18/7/365!

(Maybe if you did not have to use that EBT Card to pay for your only Human/Sexual Contact, you would know that people are not reduced to the sum of their Sex Organs)

There is always that Illegal Gun you brag about owning, here on Topix .....IT Loves YOU!

Go Snuggle up with him.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#12 Jul 25, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Yeah, shaving his head helps a lot, now the rest of the world see HE'S AN ATTENTION TWIT....
Probably.... cancel the war crime convictions, they're so "classy" ??
In the first trial of its kind ever, George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, William Haynes, Jay Bybee, and John Yoo were convicted in Malaysia, for torture and inhumane degrading treatment of people.
Unbelievably F'ed up Individual,

As you post 18/7/365 for "Attention" that Mommy did not give you, and lash out at Men who remind you of Uncle Daddy, it would best serve you to not accuse a man who did more in one day for his Fellow Man, than you have done in your whole wretched existence, of being "AN ATTENTION TWIT".

Ho w is it that you can type?.......or is it Voice Recognition Software?

You are to stupid to keep track of your abuses, and "projection" is poorly used as one of your Multiple Defense Mechanisms.....you ain't capable enough to think, how can you type?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bernie sanders is insane 2 min space ace 12
girls 11 min space ace 11
News Discontent sues Moorhead over drug ordinance (Jan '12) 1 hr Hillaryious 19
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Earthling-1 35,431
the downfall 7 hr Inquiring Minds 4
new hampshire results Thu Tellitlikeitis 20
News Chelsea Clinton rallies the faithful in Twin Ci... Wed TOASTER 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages