Black Friday protests in Twin Cities ...

Black Friday protests in Twin Cities show growing support for better wages

There are 2 comments on the Twin Cities Daily Planet story from Dec 3, 2013, titled Black Friday protests in Twin Cities show growing support for better wages. In it, Twin Cities Daily Planet reports that:

Two protests on Black Friday - one at the downtown Minneapolis Target and another at the Midway Walmart in St. Paul - pulled large crowds to call attention to the low wages and poor working conditions written into the company cultures of the two corporations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Twin Cities Daily Planet.

Paid My Dues

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 3, 2013
Those protests showed nothing but the desperation of the unions. There were few actual employees out there. They were mostly inside the stored earning overtime.
anti union

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Dec 3, 2013
Paid My Dues wrote:
Those protests showed nothing but the desperation of the unions. There were few actual employees out there. They were mostly inside the stored earning overtime.
this show the mess that unions have created, they are losing support and going down with Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpty dumpty 1 hr LIbEralS 6
Devin nunes revelation Thu Space ace 6
The Quit Cash Challenge - Quit Smoking and Win ... (Sep '11) Mar 22 Donna rhoda 32
Ellison Topix's Favorite Loser! Mar 21 Davycrockett 2
Depressed space ace finds comfort in fact he is... Mar 21 cowboy chris 2
Trump's ICE Declined Detainer Report Mar 21 cowboy chris 2
Minneapolis warming winters by 5 degrees in 20 ... Mar 21 cowboy chris 3

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages