Two men linked to three Minneapolis h...

Two men linked to three Minneapolis homicides

There are 23 comments on the Star Tribune story from Jun 21, 2007, titled Two men linked to three Minneapolis homicides. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

The violent lifestyles of gang members Justin Buckingham and Ashimiyu Alowonle have resulted in at least three homicides in Minneapolis since March 2006, according to murder charges filed against the men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the dot--rat

Grovetown, GA

#1 Jun 21, 2007
only three homicides ??

come on
dig a little deeper.

these two enjoy killing.
AshleyM

Anoka, MN

#2 Jul 11, 2007
Who are you to say they enjoy killing? One was the intended target to one of the murders so What the hell??? They have not been convicted of anything and until they are I dont believe what the paper is saying I mean how do they get charged now for a murder that was last year???.
AshleyM

Anoka, MN

#7 Feb 27, 2008
NOT GUILITY..!!!!...
Ashley is Smart

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Mar 6, 2008
First, it's spelled "guilty." Second, how many kids do you have by these men, Assley?
D-Cole

Gary, IN

#9 Jun 12, 2008
If ten people tell you you are a horse ...it,s time to buy a saddle !!! It does not take a rocket science to figure out that this guy (cash) is into things that "R" NOT HEALHTY !!and certainly "FATAL" to all who come in contact with this person !! I am a firm believer in u r innocent ...until proven GUILTY...Yet it is not my chance that he is always ...in the wrong place ...at the wrong time !!I aLSO believe you live my the sword...you die by the "SWORDDA !!!!
Ashley M

Anoka, MN

#10 Jun 19, 2008
Ashley is Smart wrote:
First, it's spelled "guilty." Second, how many kids do you have by these men, Assley?
First of all ever heard of a typo I know how to spell guilty… and I am a law student no kids by him yet… so STFU
stop snitching

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 10, 2008
it's sad when people die even sadder when ur crime partner turns state

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul

#12 Nov 13, 2008
Tough hop buddy. Some of the best times I can recall is watching the coppers rough a couple of thugs up after I have called in the crime. Good times, partner.
stop snitching wrote:
it's sad when people die even sadder when ur crime partner turns state
northside

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Nov 18, 2008
they let a real one out
whatever man

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Nov 10, 2009
they are now gone and they have been guilty from the beginning, murders sure have gone down on the northside since the convictions, think about it
stop snitching

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Dec 4, 2009
im not talking about neighbor snitching I'm talking about the one who was shotting with you at the person turning state and saying he had nothing to do with it. it was all the other guy when it was a two way street
East Side Honky wrote:
Tough hop buddy. Some of the best times I can recall is watching the coppers rough a couple of thugs up after I have called in the crime. Good times, partner.
<quoted text>
stop snitching

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Dec 4, 2009
they let the snitchin one out.the real killer was aqquitted and let go cause he snitched. hope you aint his friend or do crimes with him cause when ya'll get caught he'll tell on u.lol like he told on nino. he's still on the northside mpls claim to be from 1 9 which is a northside gang. he aint never been in the wrong place he put's himself there why aint he left the northside he's still gang bangin on his myspace.
northside wrote:
they let a real one out
stop snitching

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Dec 4, 2009
what r u talking about nether people in the case went to jail for the murder "cash" walked and justin in jail for another murder. they not the reason murders are down. they werent goon's like that. I know bout 10 people walkin mpls guilty of murders and people still are getting shot all over mpls just aint been many that die guess the shooter's dont know how to shotand then u woke up.lol
whatever man wrote:
they are now gone and they have been guilty from the beginning, murders sure have gone down on the northside since the convictions, think about it
stop snitching

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Dec 4, 2009
look this just last year
1515 PLYMOUTH WEDNESDAY 1620 HOURS 08-342518
MGSF warrant recovered crack cocaine, weed and a loaded gun, a Richfield stolen. Arrested were Ashimiyu Alowonle, Christopher Bahtouh, Kabiru Alowonle, Javon Rush & Chelsea Holiday, 22, 21, 19, 20, 20 & 21 year old black males and a black female w/14, 7, 27, 8 & 4 CAPRS

and he's in the wrong place at the wrong time ya right.
SSG ALM

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Dec 21, 2009
1 9 is weak anyway. They aint got no real set. Suckers running around perpetrating coward moves. Where they do that at?
Jamerican Mami

Cary, NC

#20 Nov 25, 2010
Ashimiyu Alowonle & this Chris Bahtouh have foreign names where are they from?
big brother

Fort Yates, ND

#21 Aug 30, 2011
get some bussiness of your own. cash is in jail & he wont see the streets for awhile. read the court documents before you post b.s. on a site.
17th Hot Boy

Garden City, MI

#22 Nov 22, 2011
East Side Honky wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did 11 years and I would love to meet u in a dark alley. Bitch.
17th Hot Boy

Garden City, MI

#23 Nov 22, 2011
U sound like a bitch. I'd love to meet u. Coward. FREE MONTE.
17th Hot Boy

Garden City, MI

#25 Nov 22, 2011
stop snitching wrote:
they let the snitchin one out.the real killer was aqquitted and let go cause he snitched. hope you aint his friend or do crimes with him cause when ya'll get caught he'll tell on u.lol like he told on nino. he's still on the northside mpls claim to be from 1 9 which is a northside gang. he aint never been in the wrong place he put's himself there why aint he left the northside he's still gang bangin on his myspace.
<quoted text>
minor the real snitch. I just left oak park heights prison. We kicked him off our count cause he smirched on Lenny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 4 min LIbEralS 219
Anthony Weiner sobs as judge issues sentence 59 min cowboy chris 2
My Heroes LeBron James and Stephen Curry 1 hr Crassus 1
Why Are Black Players Taking A Knee 2 hr Davycrockett 8
Trump vs The NFL 2 hr Davycrockett 18
NFL Embarrassment in London Sun Crassus 7
When did trump honor the flag? Hahaha Sun Cat Fan 4

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance