Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

seeking to hire a new police officer as we speak.
If you dismiss this by saying, "Of course they have armed guards -- they get Secret Service protection," then you've missed the larger point.
The larger point is that this is standard operating procedure for the school, period. And this is the reason people like NBC's David Gregory send their kids to Sidwell, they know their kids will be protected from the carnage that befell kids at a school where armed guards weren't used (and weren't even allowed).
Shame on President Obama for seeking more gun control and for trying to prevent the parents of other school children from doing what he has clearly done for his own. His children sit under the protection guns afford, while the children of regular Americans are sacrificed.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

This reminds of a song on this Most Holy Day....

It was good enough for King Barry, it was good enough for King Barry, it was good enough for King Barry......But it ain't good enough for you!

Gimme that Newspeak Religion, Gimme that Newspeak Religion, Gimme that Newspeak Religion......It is good enough for you!

A trick question; Why should the Constitution be re-revised to exclude all but property owners from have a vote?

Answer; If the idiotic that have acquired nothing, because they have wasted their lives as Dependents are allowed to vote, the Sheeple will Erect a King. An Idiot King.
More NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
seeking to hire a new police officer as we speak.
If you dismiss this by saying, "Of course they have armed guards -- they get Secret Service protection," then you've missed the larger point.
The larger point is that this is standard operating procedure for the school, period. And this is the reason people like NBC's David Gregory send their kids to Sidwell, they know their kids will be protected from the carnage that befell kids at a school where armed guards weren't used (and weren't even allowed).
Shame on President Obama for seeking more gun control and for trying to prevent the parents of other school children from doing what he has clearly done for his own. His children sit under the protection guns afford, while the children of regular Americans are sacrificed.
Would it not be appropriate for a school educating the children of the leader of the free world to have guards protecting his children?

I saw in the Strib where the cost of putting a guard in every school in Minnesota would be well over $100,000,000. I would be for that if financed by a tax on firearm owners. Does that work for you?

Either way, a Merry Christmas to you!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

More NRA Carnage wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it not be appropriate for a school educating the children of the leader of the free world to have guards protecting his children?
I saw in the Strib where the cost of putting a guard in every school in Minnesota would be well over $100,000,000. I would be for that if financed by a tax on firearm owners. Does that work for you?
Toidi,

The King has always had servants to to serve his desires. Brew Basters at the Barry Beer Brewery, Criminals (Lawyers), to protect his Friends at the Justice Department, Mobsters to shake down the citizens for more Gold and Down lo for services desired are just a few of what the King deserves. Yes, the Corrupt have always had servants.....Do you have a point?

Oh, Your point is that $138 Million is to much to spend on the Proletariat's Children (Google Proletariat Demokrat), when the King has Multi-Million Dollar Vacations he must take?

I like you Demokrats, you be somb smert "folks".
More NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Toidi,
The King has always had servants to to serve his desires. Brew Basters at the Barry Beer Brewery, Criminals (Lawyers), to protect his Friends at the Justice Department, Mobsters to shake down the citizens for more Gold and Down lo for services desired are just a few of what the King deserves. Yes, the Corrupt have always had servants.....Do you have a point?
Oh, Your point is that $138 Million is to much to spend on the Proletariat's Children (Google Proletariat Demokrat), when the King has Multi-Million Dollar Vacations he must take?
I like you Demokrats, you be somb smert "folks".
From what I've read, Obama's personal and vacation spending is less than Bush's.

You always allude to Obama being corrupt in your fringe rants. Could you possibly post a link to verify that?

One final question: how does one baste beer?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

More NRA Carnage wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've read, Obama's personal and vacation spending is less than Bush's.
You always allude to Obama being corrupt in your fringe rants. Could you possibly post a link to verify that?
One final question: how does one baste beer?
In your empty Psychotic World of the Sociopath, I want to wish you Merry Christmas.

What a sad existence you endure. God can even save a Psychotic like you from yourself, and then your only joy in life will not be Total Domination of a Message Board that is shared by strangers that detest your existence.
Sam Segal

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Lilly-livered politicians who send their kids to these schools, live in gated communities, and are surrounded with armed guards are demanding that we poor middle class slobs surrender OUR weapons!
Liberal fools

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

There are many schools that are now protected by armed guards.

The system by currently using armed guards to protect schools admits there is value to haveing schools protected by guards.

Soooo it's not a matter of deciding if there is value to having guards because there clearly is value.

It's a matter of deciding when to hire needed guards. Get with it schools!!

BTW the quicker the better. And protection is immediate with more security as soon as the guards are in place.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

So, The NRA wants to adopt the "Sidwell/Demokrat Elitists Plan" for America's Schools.

Hum, How about "Grandpa Guards" who will protect for free, have skills from years of sacrifice in Military Service to America, have the weapon skills needed to protect, and have the Moral Character to be trusted.
Grandpa WILL take a bullet and smile as he eliminates the threat to his Grandchildren......For Free!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
So, The NRA wants to adopt the "Sidwell/Demokrat Elitists Plan" for America's Schools.
Hum, How about "Grandpa Guards" who will protect for free, have skills from years of sacrifice in Military Service to America, have the weapon skills needed to protect, and have the Moral Character to be trusted.
Grandpa WILL take a bullet and smile as he eliminates the threat to his Grandchildren......For Free!
Doesn't it violate the court order if you go near kids again?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it violate the court order if you go near kids again?
I feel so Alinski'd.
You Collectivist Sheeple are the wittiest.
Never have an original thought, but I bet when you all get in the Hot Tub and Fart Cum Bubbles that rise to the surface you giggle like little girls at the good humor.

I am chuckling right now at the idea that YOU would "Project" about children, to someone like me.
Libertards

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

There are many schools that are now protected by armed guards.

The system by currently using armed guards to protect schools admits there is value to haveing schools protected by guards.

Soooo it's not a matter of deciding if there is value to having guards because there clearly is value.

It's a matter of deciding when to hire needed guards. Get with it schools!!

BTW the quicker the better. And protection is immediate with more security as soon as the guards are in place.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

I saw in the Strib, where the cost of putting a guard in every school in Minnesota would be well over $100,000,000. I would be for it, if financed by a tax on firearm owners. Does that work for you?

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
I saw in the Strib, where the cost of putting a guard in every school in Minnesota would be well over $100,000,000. I would be for it, if financed by a tax on firearm owners. Does that work for you?
Thank you for the "Moderate" perspective of a Sociopath that seeks to eliminate Constitutional Rights.
More NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

The you for the "Right Wing Extremist" perspective of a drunken idiot that seeks to end America as we know it.
bill

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Sam Segal wrote:
Lilly-livered politicians who send their kids to these schools, live in gated communities, and are surrounded with armed guards are demanding that we poor middle class slobs surrender OUR weapons!
that communist way is Benefits for me and mine and you pay for our lifestyles including this armed guards in our kids schools. And "you better cooperate with us or else there will be bad consequences for you" Patterns don't change...tis fitting that the democrats rule in hell and purgatory too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UN fails in Ukraine but works in Detroit USA WH... 1 hr Bellweather 1
US troops told not to eat, drink in front of Mu... 1 hr Bellweather 4
Charles Barkley to pay for funerals of Philadel... 1 hr Bellweather 3
Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Na... 2 hr Bellweather 2
Rep. Van Hollen: Legalizing Illegals Will 'Redu... 3 hr Mexican 4
Two Americans infected with deadly Ebola virus 4 hr Mexican 7
Andi uses racial slur 4 hr Mexican 8
•••
•••