DWI charges filed against DFL official

DWI charges filed against DFL official

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities story from Feb 10, 2013, titled DWI charges filed against DFL official. In it, TwinCities reports that:

Drunken-driving charges were filed Friday, Feb. 8, against Corey Day, executive director of Minnesota's Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, following a December incident in which he allegedly hit two parked cars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#1 Feb 10, 2013
A big shot DFL'er in trouble again. Gee, that doesn't happen very often does it?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Gee, I seem to remember, you're a Sugar Cain supporter, funny, he was such a religious hypocrite, right ???
Amused Slew

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
A big shot DFL'er in trouble again. Gee, that doesn't happen very often does it?
hey the liberals never get into trouble:

remember slick willie clinton, mrs i like my cigars young !! Billary had better put her boy in lock down mode, you know he is always sniffing around, and not with mrs wrinkle face billary.
Seattle Slew have at it

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 11, 2013
IMHO, a good law would be to TERMINATE any elected official if caught DWI.

If they don't have needed judgement to operate a motor vehicle how on God's green earth can they make decisions for the thousands of people they represent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bernie Sanders' Secret Weapon 3 min Proud Name Changer 5
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 min IB DaMann 34,477
News Fast food-style Middle Eastern lands in downtow... 28 min Gerry 15
Republicans' worst nightmare Trump 45 min Phillip 36
clinton probe extends to key aides 9 hr Phineas 51
dow -400 9 hr Little Boy Blows 8
Trump Mobile, AL Rally Outstanding 13 hr TOASTER 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages