Ripped off

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

hip2save offers free samples on things...only thing is..there are NO FREE SAMPLES.

This site does this to get internet traffic only, then redirects you to paying sites.

I tried commenting many times to get their admin to listen, but they only delete me since it will hurt their google ratings.

Avoid. It is a joke.
avoid

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

i too tried. It is run by people (h.d) that get paid per visitor, and they do not get you anything free as stated. It is sad that people do this.

Eat my anis
Ripped off

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I too went to this site. They keep a fake offer up to garner internet traffic and get 'hit' results for profit, but don't give anything back when you try.

This is a joke. They do not respond, but delete negative posts IMMEDIATELY.
Sorry Mom

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I also tried this site as a tired mother of 4 for a free trial. Not only did it NOT give me what it said, a free trial, but when I commented that it was no longer valid, I was banned???

What kind of site is this? I am just trying to get clean clothes for my children, and if you offer free products, yet dont deliver..and block my negative review, then what is going on???
Disappointed

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

I also tried. No luck. Tried to post a comment saying it was not valid and a 'moderator' deleted it?? can you only post positives that are fake?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

have you even tried to go to the BBB(Better Business Bureau) about it?
since if they claim to have free items and they don't. that is a type of fraud. something the BBB deals with when it is done by businesses.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Nothing is free.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Happiness is free, you should find some, bitter old "man".

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
Nothing is free.
the air that we breathe is naturally free. so is the water one can find in streams, lakes, rivers, oceans is also normally free to take. same with various rocks like agates from the side of bridges that do not have curbs
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
the air that we breathe is naturally free. so is the water one can find in streams, lakes, rivers, oceans is also normally free to take. same with various rocks like agates from the side of bridges that do not have curbs
Herpes is also free. If you ask Slew he may be happy to share some of his with you.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a price for everything. The price for air is, at the very least, live on Earth and you must breathe. Water is never free since you either have to go to it, dig a well(electric bill and/or labor) or pay the water bill. Rocks you have to go get and then carry them home. There is always some price to be paid that is not necessarily monetary.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

And especially on the internet, nothing is free.

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a price for everything. The price for air is, at the very least, live on Earth and you must breathe. Water is never free since you either have to go to it, dig a well(electric bill and/or labor) or pay the water bill. Rocks you have to go get and then carry them home. There is always some price to be paid that is not necessarily monetary.
since right now pretty now all humans are born on this planet as far as we know it. so air is free.
as for water. all one for many folks is live by a water source. and I'm talking like folks who do not have a job, live off the grid. you see it as a item that is only possible thru cash. if water was only possible thru cash. all animal life would not have existed. same goes for air. as well as anything else that is here on this planet that is not the property of anyone.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
since right now pretty now all humans are born on this planet as far as we know it. so air is free.
as for water. all one for many folks is live by a water source. and I'm talking like folks who do not have a job, live off the grid. you see it as a item that is only possible thru cash. if water was only possible thru cash. all animal life would not have existed. same goes for air. as well as anything else that is here on this planet that is not the property of anyone.
I think you missed the last line:
There is always some price to be paid that is not necessarily monetary.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, old men pay for air... LMAOROFU~! All that EFFORT !!

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you missed the last line:
There is always some price to be paid that is not necessarily monetary.
yea, it's called being alive

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, it's called being alive
Exactly!:)
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Feel free to quit, you won't be missed...
Stupid

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Yes crassus, herpes are free. I just wanted your subpar intellect to comment to convince people to donate to autism research. You anis fake golld gym coward.
Stupid

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Bush, quit you anis. You find this enough to post? You and crassus have gay sex

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hero USC footballer Josh Shaw injured saving dr... 10 min Einer Joe Hansen ... 3
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 17 min Wanderer2452 32,430
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 30 min Einer Joe Hansen ... 1
Proposed high-voltage power lines raise fears i... (Apr '09) 12 hr lieht 94
Drop one word....add one word game 12 hr Capt Crunch 81
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 hr Huh 26,225
Robin Williams Emmys tribute criticised for inc... 18 hr cantmakeitup 11
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••