Victims of four-car Minneapolis stopl...

Victims of four-car Minneapolis stoplight ramming identified

There are 1 comment on the Star Tribune story from Nov 4, 2013, titled Victims of four-car Minneapolis stoplight ramming identified. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

The victims of a crash in which a speeding car rammed three others at a stoplight in Minneapolis Sunday morning have been identified as Brandy Banks-Sutta, 21 of Minneapolis, and Melvin Jones, 20, of St. Paul .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

D_ Stack

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 14, 2013
My condolences to the loved ones of the souls who's lives were tragically lost in this car crash. They were innocent victims of a very negligent driver who should be charged with a very serious violation in this incident. Why has the identity of the driver who caused this horrible car crash never been published in any media outlet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watergate reporter: "trump dossier is garbage" 7 hr tree hugging hippie 35
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 7 hr WildLifeLover 687
Wikileaks: dossier "bogus" 7 hr tree hugging hippie 13
Liberals caught planning violence for inauguration 10 hr Paradigm Shift ri... 13
Davy crockett dossier 12 hr Space ace 6
Holiday Jan 16 12 hr Paradigm Shift ri... 7
South Carolina ALS Association Thanks To: Rev. ... 16 hr Kelsey 3

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages