Poll: Hispanics tilt Democratic by 2 ...

Poll: Hispanics tilt Democratic by 2 to 1 margin

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

ScHmahl IdioT

Orlando, FL

#1 Aug 9, 2013
Hispanics tilt Democratic by a 2-to-1 margin over Republican, a new survey shows.
Regardless of whether they or their parents are U.S.-born, Democrats enjoy a wide advantage among Hispanics, the Gallup poll released Thursday found.

Among U.S.-born Hispanics with both parents born in the country, 64 percent lean Democrat. And U.S.-born Hispanics with at least one parent born outside the U.S. and foreign-born Hispanics heavily lean Democrat, with 57 percent identifying with the party.
Meanwhile, Hispanics not born in the United States also give President Barack Obama a high job approval rating of 79 percent. That drops to 60 percent among those born in the U.S. with at least one parent born elsewhere and 59 percent among those who, along with both parents, are U.S.-born.
The poll was based on telephone interviews conducted June 13 to July 5 among a random sample of 4,373 adults, with a 95 percent confidence that the margin of sampling error is plus or minus 2 percentage points.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/hispani...
goose

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 10, 2013
The REAL reason the left wants them made legal!
goose

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 10, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Been new immigrants in this country forever, why do you hate them now, racist ???
Hogwash Slew!
I have no problem with immigrants coming to this country the legal way! These "new immigrants" you speak of are not the same.
I do not hate them, and am not racist because I think they should follow the law!
You just spew lefty talking points B.S. for the low information voters!
goose

Carol Stream, IL

#7 Aug 11, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Once they're legal, there the same as ALL of us, so STFU ugly racist !!!
Yes, ONCE THEY ARE LEGAL! That is the point!
John Lee Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Aug 11, 2013
They are not the same as the rest of us. They out breed us, have a much lower High School graduation rate, and though they often attend Catholic Churches, they vote for candidates who support gay marriage and abortion more often than not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Serratus Anterior 35,568
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Tue Obama the best 279
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Aug 20 Phineas 523
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19
Obama paid Ransom for Hostages to Iran Aug 19 achtung RAPHAN 8
Did Ilhan Omar marry her Brother ? Aug 15 cowboy chris 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages