redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#120 Mar 3, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure nonsense,the dems wanted share scarifice,cuts and revenue,the cons just want cuts,they prefer them from entitlements.
Pay no attention to the insect behind the curtain!
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#121 Mar 3, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay no attention to the insect behind the curtain!
Why all the fuss? This was a typical low brain jigger statement, no different than the head jigger in the White House makes every day. Jiggers are taught at an early age to lie cheat and steal, much as their nuslims teachers do.
Schmahl Spew

Poland

#122 Mar 3, 2013
As long as Republicans are racist, they will continue to lose elections.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#123 Mar 3, 2013
170 million jobs? That is only 15 million more jobs than people currently employed in the US + those actively seeking employment in the US(unemployed).

Progressivism, for people horribly bad at math.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#124 Mar 4, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the fuss? This was a typical low brain jigger statement, no different than the head jigger in the White House makes every day. Jiggers are taught at an early age to lie cheat and steal, much as their nuslims teachers do.
Your fat as mama was taught at an early age how to suck a jigger wand!
Byahahahaha Homebra.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#125 Mar 4, 2013
non-starter wrote:
170 million jobs? That is only 15 million more jobs than people currently employed in the US + those actively seeking employment in the US(unemployed).
Progressivism, for people horribly bad at math.
As a Patriotic American that is witnessing the "Stupidification" of Amerika, it must pain you as it does me to live through this time of cultural degradation, creeping Tribalism, and Africanization of Humanity?

How destructive that Iddiiits like The Congressional Black Caucas are not only not belittled for their iddiiocy, but defended and embraced by the iddiidts that empowered them!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#126 Mar 4, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Patriotic American that is witnessing the "Stupidification" of Amerika, it must pain you as it does me to live through this time of cultural degradation, creeping Tribalism, and Africanization of Humanity?
How destructive that Iddiiits like The Congressional Black Caucas are not only not belittled for their iddiiocy, but defended and embraced by the iddiidts that empowered them!
it's to bad that your spelling teacher didn't embrace you!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#127 Mar 4, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
it's to bad that your spelling teacher didn't embrace you!
Really, you commenting on someone else's spelling? Almost as bad as the slewchebag doing it, even worse actually. Your spelling affectation, intentional or not, is much worse than Consistent's.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#128 Mar 4, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, it's more of what the Republican leadership has been doing for two years. They admit to it.
I think Friday will be an important day that shows were finally willing to stand and fight for conservative principles and force Washington to start living within its means. And that will be a big victory.
-- Steve Scalise, Republican Louisiana Representative and chairman of the conservative Republican Study Committee
Catch the 'we are' and 'force Washington' part? Kinda contradicts the claim that it's President Obama's doing. Again, as I said in my other post, just look at the Republican Party's deliberate obstructionism over the last two years.
Another important repeat. Note that the sequester and cuts from it will affect lower middle-class and low-income families the most, and not the rich. And the Republicans think this is an important day and a big victory? After all, it's only the '47 percent' and people like the elderly who will suffer, huh?
Please be specific as to what cuts are going to hurt middle class and low income families? All I see hear is another emotional tirade pointing fingers about a deal both side agreed to! Both sides, Brokered by Biden and the White House. IF it was such a bad deal, why did they agree?
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#129 Mar 4, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the fuss? This was a typical low brain jigger statement, no different than the head jigger in the White House makes every day. Jiggers are taught at an early age to lie cheat and steal, much as their nuslims teachers do.
Your mama had to suck jigger wand and lie cheat and steal,to feed your taco loving as beaner.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#130 Mar 4, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Really, you commenting on someone else's spelling? Almost as bad as the slewchebag doing it, even worse actually. Your spelling affectation, intentional or not, is much worse than Consistent's.
That's a lie,liar!
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#131 Mar 4, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mama had to suck jigger wand and lie cheat and steal,to feed your taco loving as beaner.
Is it true that yo momma carried you on one shoulder and an army cot on the other when she went down to her corner.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#132 Mar 4, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that yo momma carried you on one shoulder and an army cot on the other when she went down to her corner.
Is it true that your mama was a tramp from Nizes.whose breasts were two different sizes,one was so small,it was nothing at all,but the other was HUGE and won prizes.
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#133 Mar 4, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that your mama was a tramp from Nizes.whose breasts were two different sizes,one was so small,it was nothing at all,but the other was HUGE and won prizes.
Is it true that yo momma carried you on one shoulder and an army cot on the other when she went down to her corner.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#134 Mar 4, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that yo momma carried you on one shoulder and an army cot on the other when she went down to her corner.
Is it true that yo mama is having a party tonight and have the jiggers are cumming in her mouth?
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#135 Mar 4, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that yo mama is having a party tonight and have the jiggers are cumming in her mouth?
Is it true that yo momma carried you on one shoulder and an army cot on the other when she went down to her corner.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#136 Mar 4, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that yo momma carried you on one shoulder and an army cot on the other when she went down to her corner.
Is it true that yo mama is like a refrigerator every jigger sticks their meat in her mouth? hahahaha
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#137 Mar 4, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that yo mama is like a refrigerator every jigger sticks their meat in her mouth? hahahaha
Our biggest enjoyment comes from reading the nissives from the ersatz jigger above, who is a local degenerate of many names.
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#138 Mar 4, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that yo mama is like a refrigerator every jigger sticks their meat in her mouth? hahahaha
Our biggest enjoyment comes from reading the nissives from the ersatz jigger above, who is a local degenerate of many names.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#139 Mar 5, 2013
OK, you are letting the left distract this thread from the real issue: Progressives and their stupid leaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lt. Gov. Tina Smith: Why Won't The Legislature ... 12 min cowboy chris 26
News Twin Cities 'My Brother's Keeper' focuses on yo... 1 hr Tellitlikeitis 13
american nationalist party 1 hr Tellitlikeitis 7
Michael Sam: LOL 1 hr true 11
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 5 hr _Zoey_ 246
2 men accused of trying to go to Syria face fra... 6 hr cowboy chris 2
News Minnesota kids too fat to fight, ex-generals say 12 hr PB in Saint Paul 18
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]