Blizzard Warning Southeast MN

Dec 19, 2012 Full story: Star Tribune

Paul Douglas. Douglas is a nationally respected meteorologist with 33 years of television and radio experience.

Full Story
who cares

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2012
this is a Mpls forum - report on wether that is focused on the 7 county metro area. SE MN has its own tv stations to report weather to THEIR viewers, not the metro.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Did you just read the title and not click on the story wich also had info on the metro area and all of MN?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Dec 19, 2012
wc, you do not get it I see. the weather affects the metro as well.
plus many of us who live here in the metro. well we have families in the affected area. and might have planned to have headed down into that area.
this way by getting a warning about the weather. we can make better and safer plans on what to do.
plus part of the metro is to be hit as well by the storm.
Maggie

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 20, 2012
I like blizzards because you can see the jiggers trying to break into your car easier.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
wc, you do not get it I see. the weather affects the metro as well.
plus many of us who live here in the metro. well we have families in the affected area. and might have planned to have headed down into that area.
this way by getting a warning about the weather. we can make better and safer plans on what to do.
plus part of the metro is to be hit as well by the storm.
Don't forget to add that child killer to your list of famous people with Assburgers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Next President 6 min goose 4
Suddenly, Bridgewater face of Vikings' franchise 1 hr Joey Zaza 2
Sick religion 1 hr Joey Zaza 4
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,284
Cassel stinks bridgewater rocks 2 hr ObamaWetHimself 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Earthling-1 32,679
moving sale 2 hr eddy11 1
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE