White House: It is true that we lied ...

White House: It is true that we lied to you

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#1 Oct 28, 2013
I don't know about you, but I am shocked to find out that Barack Hussein Obama has been lying to the American public all along.

----------

WH:'It's True' Some Americans Won't Be Able to Keep Their Health Care Plan Under Obamacare

2:16 PM, Oct 28, 2013

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/wh-its-tr...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Oct 28, 2013
IrishMN wrote:
I don't know about you, but I am shocked to find out that Barack Hussein Obama has been lying to the American public all along.
----------
WH:'It's True' Some Americans Won't Be Able to Keep Their Health Care Plan Under Obamacare
2:16 PM, Oct 28, 2013
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/wh-its-tr...
Are you sure it wasn't G.W. Obama and not BHO? I mean, if he was just channeling his predecessor, it would be ok wouldn't it?

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#3 Oct 28, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure it wasn't G.W. Obama and not BHO? I mean, if he was just channeling his predecessor, it would be ok wouldn't it?
My bad. It was G.W. Obama. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Oct 28, 2013
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. It was G.W. Obama. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Even after this, many of the libtards are still going to believe their messiah obama can still walk on water.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#7 Oct 29, 2013
Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance

By Lisa Myers and Hannah Rappleye
NBC News

President Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.

----------

Even the Obama cheerleading team over at NBC is saying he lied for years to everyone.
The Authority

Grantsburg, WI

#8 Oct 29, 2013
Scumbags come and go in Political Office.

Look at what is happening in Virginia. Terry McAuliffe is Bill Clintons Whoring Buddy, and Hillary and Barry are campaigning for him. Here is a Multimillionaire who made his money the Old Fashioned Way....Corruption and Bribery (Yes he is a Good Demokrat).

My Point?

It is the WORK, of the Media to hold Politicians responsible by hounding them when their true selves come out, and their Corruption, Greed, Vice, Immorality, Violations of the US Constitution and Oath of Office, are revealed.

The Voting Rights Act is the start date for the decline of the Country. Not because of "Voting Rights", but because of Political Correctness trumping the US Constitution! White Guilt now rules the day. Abortion, Head Start, Free Day Care, Birth Control, Reverse Discrimination....I could go on forever......are all "acceptable" to the Media today. They have failed their Country!

Do not blame a Dog for licking its azz....it is what a Dog does.

As Dogs, Politicians need to be trained by a Watchdog Media, who does not have an Agenda based on the "desired outcomes" of those doing the Reporting of the Awful Truth.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#9 Oct 29, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Even after this, many of the libtards are still going to believe their messiah obama can still walk on water.
Why, yes. Yes they will.
They will never admin that deep down,(and not so deep down), he is no different than the people they despise the most.
Yes They Did

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Nov 18, 2013
And will continue lying and making excuses. Don't forget the ACA/Obama Care will be cheaper lie.
think about this

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Nov 20, 2013
Yes They Did wrote:
And will continue lying and making excuses. Don't forget the ACA/Obama Care will be cheaper lie.
just imagine if a conservative republican was president, an he lied to Americans, the left wing bleeding heart liberals would be on impeachment watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lies Matter Epic Fails 22 hr cowboy chris 3
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Thu LIbEralS 520
BERNIE sells out! Thu LIbEralS 11
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Thu Brian_G 35,562
Liberal top 10 list Jul 27 LIbEralS 2
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... Jul 26 Zom Associate 20
Obama's America Jul 24 TAAM 85

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance