Mom's Day, Gregory Hicks, Mark Thomps...

Mom's Day, Gregory Hicks, Mark Thompson and Eric Nordstrom, Men with Honor!

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 May 12, 2013
http://smallcraftadvisorychronicles.blogspot....
I felt the pain in Gregory Hicks' heart that was given voice by his opening statement, a statement that was an unlabeled rebuke of Hillary Clinton's statement in January when she indignantly shouted, "What difference, at this point, does it make." Mr. Hicks told his former boss, and anyone else who was listening, that four Americans who were left to die by the current administration made a difference to him and his colleagues at the State Department who still embodied honor and integrity. It makes a difference, Mr. Hicks continued, to the family and friends of the four who were senselessly murdered. And finally, it makes a difference to the American people, whose sacred trust was given to those who employed callousness of heart when they placed politics over the lives of those serving the people of this great nation.
In the charred remains of the constitution that is the current administration, Gregory Hicks, Mark Thompson and Eric Nordstrom are the struggling green shoots of traditional American values breathed to life by the constitution, made strong by a people with an indelible thirst for liberty, and lately trampled upon by Leftists who use the people's government to the selfish end of increasing their own political power. If we are taking bets, mine are with the struggling shoots that revealed themselves this week in the men of honor named Hicks, Thompson and Nordstrom.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#2 May 12, 2013
Thank You Momma Hicks, Momma Thompson, and Momma Nordstrom

You raised your Little Boys well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING 4 hr Drumpf 16
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 19 hr texas pete 628
Get Over It! Sat Evil Roy Slade 10
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro Fri Protesters CAN WORK 50
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Fri Squirtzzz3971 35,607
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Dec 1 Georgia 1
News Cops To Drunk Drivers: We'll Make You Listen To... Nov 30 Ferrerman 20

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages