Shock Lingers After Nazi Unit Leader Found In US

Jun 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

The revelation that a top former commander of a Nazi SS-led military unit has lived quietly in Minneapolis for the past six decades came as a shock to those who knew 94-year-old Michael Karkoc.

Comments
181 - 197 of 197 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2013
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Poor cant nonsense...
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

F Hugh wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you saying dumb polaks? That is racist and derogatory. WTF is wrong with you?
And, completely untrue. The Poles are some of the friendliest, hardest working folks I have come across in my travels.
Their cooking is quite good, too.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

F Hugh wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you saying dumb polaks? That is racist and derogatory. WTF is wrong with you?
^ dumb Polak
observation

Basking Ridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>^ dumb Polak
^ ruSSkieRetard
observation

Basking Ridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>^ dumb Polak
I haven't said one bad word about your precious Russians FOR SIX WEEKS... yet you just can't help yourself in attacking Polish people here.

You attack the guy above you who is speaking out against ethnic bigotry (which you claim you are against)..... who said nothing against you or your precious Russians....thereby showing you are everything you accuse other people of....a BIGOT.

You're such a hypocrite.
observation

Basking Ridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

F Hugh wrote:
I agree. Most normal people don't make ethnic slurs of any kind to other people. But on topix....there are people who say these ethnic slurs that they would never say to one's face.

Pesky Army is a low-life white trash Poland-Hater. It would be good if people reported him to the moderator with the "report abuse" tab. I have reported him but I'm just one person.
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

observation wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Most normal people don't make ethnic slurs of any kind to other people. But on topix....there are people who say these ethnic slurs that they would never say to one's face.
Pesky Army is a low-life white trash Poland-Hater. It would be good if people reported him to the moderator with the "report abuse" tab. I have reported him but I'm just one person.
You can report abuse all you want, Topix only removes comments and threads that insult their favorite trolls.
The trolls, on the other hand, can and do insult anyone who doesn't agree with them.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

what shock ? 94 year old from a war gone in the past 70years ago, drama much ?
Meat Drapes

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
big deal????
This UKRAINIAN bastard is responsible for GENOCIDE!
So why didn't we go after Pol Pot he killed over 20% of the entire population of his country. Oh right they weren't rich Jews so no big deal.

Mao killed more than Hitler, no outcry when tens of millions of Chinese peasants are murdered and starved.

Commies seem to get off the hook when it comes to mass murder.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

P C Free Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You can report abuse all you want, Topix only removes comments and threads that insult their favorite trolls.
The trolls, on the other hand, can and do insult anyone who doesn't agree with them.
You've crossed the line repeatedly, but aren't honest enough to admit it. What's it like to go through life making excuses for YOUR juvenile behavior ?
Bushwacker

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>You've crossed the line repeatedly, but aren't honest enough to admit it. What's it like to go through life making excuses for YOUR juvenile behavior ?
Good news for you Gay Slewsie. You only have an hour and a half left to pound that keyboard in your mommy's basement. Then you can get 6 hours of sleep before you are back at it tomorrow moning.

Good night, Gay Slewsie.
LiBeRalS

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

You mean pond, right ?? I kinda wonder, if new folks think you're NUTZ !!! LMAOROTFU~!

You realize, you're not trolling a gay site, right ???
LiBeRalS

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Teabaggers sure have weird ideas about life.

Since, you live in mommie's basement, "everyone does", right L-O-S-E-R ~!

PS- Nice numbers you've made up, explains why you cannot earn any value in life.... Too stupid.... to realize, numbers have REAL meaning.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Zip-A-Dee-A
My oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Zip-A-Dee-A

Looking for my NY buddy.. Has anyone seen him??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

P C Free Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
That hypocrite posted actual HATE SPEECH for years and years on the Russia forum so he can kindly STFU.
The little whiny b*tch can't even take it when someone says "dumb Polak" but OMG you should see what HE posted over the years!
JanSobieskiSaved Europe

Poughquag, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

There is more shock for American Jews... OMG OMG..

See below.

....'Princesses: Long Island' promotes anti-Semitism, N.Y. congressman charges
Rep. Steve Israel urges Bravo to present disclaimer before every episode saying show doesn’t represent all Jewish women.
By The Associated Press | Jun. 23, 2013 | 1:15 PM | 29

RELATED ARTICLES
Bless those Long Island princesses
By Amy Klein | Jun. 5, 2013 | 5:48 PM | 1
'Everybody Loves Raymond' screenwriter talks shop ahead of Israel visit
By Ruta Kupfer | Jun. 25, 2013 | 4:08 AM
'Princesses: Long Island,’ anti-Semitism, and the array of Jewish TV characters
By Yael Miller / Jewish World blogger | Jul. 4, 2013 | 3:49 PM

A suburban New York congressman who represents the area where Bravo films its series "Princesses: Long Island" says the show is "the most objectionable thing I've ever seen on television" and promotes stereotyping of Jews.

The network should show a disclaimer before every episode to say there's nothing real about the nonfiction show, said Rep. Steve Israel, a New York Democrat.

Bravo said Friday the new series has averaged just over 1 million viewers over three airings on Sunday nights, which is considered a very successful start. "Princesses: Long Island" is reminiscent of MTV's "Jersey Shore" in focusing on a small subculture, in this case six young, unmarried women who are generally of comfortable means with plenty of idle time.

One of the women, Ashlee White, is nearly 30 and lives at home where her parents cook her food and do her laundry. She's looking for Mr. Right, but has high standards. "I'm Jewish, I'm American and I'm a princess," White said.

"I initially thought it was all in good fun," Israel said. "But 20 minutes into the show, I realized that promoting anti-Semitic stereotypes isn't that fun

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

The network should show a disclaimer before every episode to say there's nothing real about the nonfiction show

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice Ride loans out 140 bikes in low-income nei... 59 min Saul Alinsky 11
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 1 hr Bellweather 65
US troops told not to eat, drink in front of Mu... 1 hr Bellweather 9
600,000 Somalis in Minnesota 2 hr Mexican 6
Why our roads SUCK! 2 hr Walt 5
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr litesong 32,132
Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Na... 7 hr Mexican 5
•••
•••