Mike Huckabee: 'I'm not a hater. I'm not homophobic'

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Apr 9, 2014
"This for me is not about the right side or the wrong side of history," he added, "this is the right side of the Bible, and unless God rewrites it, edits it, sends it down with his signature on it, it's not my book to change."

I don't really care about "hucks" views on gays. But I would like him to explain to me just exactly when god first wrote the bible, edited it, and sent it down with his signature on it the first time around? Is there a signed copy in the smithsonian or maybe the sistine chapel I'm not aware of?

http://theweek.com/article/index/259620/speed...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 10, 2014
When is Huckabee and his fox news cohorts going to give his views about their GOP guy rep.Vance McAllister(R-LA) making out with is mistress staffer
Melissa A. Peacock? and will the Ethics committee investigate how far these adulter's have gone beyond the sexual passion kiss,let the investigation begin.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 10, 2014
redeemer wrote:
When is Huckabee and his fox news cohorts going to give his views about their GOP guy rep.Vance McAllister(R-LA) making out with is mistress staffer
Melissa A. Peacock? and will the Ethics committee investigate how far these adulter's have gone beyond the sexual passion kiss,let the investigation begin.
LAME deflect.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#4 Apr 10, 2014
redeemer wrote:
When is Huckabee and his fox news cohorts going to give his views about their GOP guy rep.Vance McAllister(R-LA) making out with is mistress staffer
Melissa A. Peacock? and will the Ethics committee investigate how far these adulter's have gone beyond the sexual passion kiss,let the investigation begin.
Try and stick to the topic there Sparky.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Apr 10, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
LAME deflect.
This is one scandal that you should love hahaha I could it now did you have sexual relations with that married woman Rep.Vance? did you screw her,yes or no?
how many times,not that were counting hahaha, Mrs. Pea cock were paid the same as a male for your service hahaha,were you sexually harrassed into this sexual behavior to keep your job???
will you sue Rep.Vance(R) for your Hard.ship over losing your family and your husband? were you force to resign to keep quiet,man this scandal will be hot freaky.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#6 Apr 10, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
LAME deflect.
I think he is having an issue with the fact that I am poking fun at a republican. As far as I am concerned, they should all keep their religious beliefs at home. The workplace is no place for evangalizing. Especially so for public servants.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Apr 10, 2014
Can't your overrating yourself again,I just feel sorry for your lone topic,it been on the forum board for two or three days without any replies or readers.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#8 Apr 10, 2014
redeemer wrote:
Can't your overrating yourself again,I just feel sorry for your lone topic,it been on the forum board for two or three days without any replies or readers.
I'll get over it. Now please try and stay on topic.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Apr 10, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get over it. Now please try and stay on topic.
Why don't you tell that to your fellow baggers like Libby some time or once in a while,you suck upper and biase fraud.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#10 Apr 10, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you tell that to your fellow baggers like Libby some time or once in a while,you suck upper and biase fraud.
Because they are off topic maybe 5% of the time. You, on the other hand, land in the 95% range. It's a matter of grabbing for the low hanging fruit.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Apr 10, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are off topic maybe 5% of the time. You, on the other hand, land in the 95% range. It's a matter of grabbing for the low hanging fruit.
I am on topic idiot isn't this topic about Huckabee lying fake as huh? also if I or anybody else don't agree or drink your kool-aide like sheep then I'm not on topic,pluse your a liar.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Apr 10, 2014
redeemer wrote:
When is Huckabee and his fox news cohorts going to give his views about their GOP guy rep.Vance McAllister(R-LA) making out with is mistress staffer
Melissa A. Peacock? and will the Ethics committee investigate how far these adulter's have gone beyond the sexual passion kiss,let the investigation begin.
Now Can't don't subject matters old lady(Glady's Crabis).
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Apr 14, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> This is one scandal that you should love hahaha I could it now did you have sexual relations with that married woman Rep.Vance? did you screw her,yes or no?
how many times,not that were counting hahaha, Mrs. Pea cock were paid the same as a male for your service hahaha,were you sexually harrassed into this sexual behavior to keep your job???
will you sue Rep.Vance(R) for your Hard.ship over losing your family and your husband? were you force to resign to keep quiet,man this scandal will be hot freaky.
I see that the Louisana Governor Bobby Jindal is now sweating Rep/Vance to resign before the Dens
on the ethics committe start their investigation on how far have you two gone in your love relation,how many have you two slept together humm and why is that lying fraud Huckbee not speaking about the sins of adulter about them two hmm I mean he did run on family values ya know.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#14 Apr 14, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on topic idiot isn't this topic about Huckabee lying fake as huh? also if I or anybody else don't agree or drink your kool-aide like sheep then I'm not on topic,pluse your a liar.
No, Huckabee is a politician, They are all liars. I would like to see him and the rest of congress keep their religious rhetoric separate from their jobs.

But I would like him to explain to me just exactly when god first wrote the bible, edited it, and sent it down with his signature on it the first time around? Is there a signed copy in the smithsonian or maybe the sistine chapel I'm not aware of?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Apr 14, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Huckabee is a politician, They are all liars. I would like to see him and the rest of congress keep their religious rhetoric separate from their jobs.
But I would like him to explain to me just exactly when god first wrote the bible, edited it, and sent it down with his signature on it the first time around? Is there a signed copy in the smithsonian or maybe the sistine chapel I'm not aware of?
Worst of all huckabee is a liar,the other night on his show he was demeaning and raising hell because the once admitted gay hater and owner of chick-a-Fil had a change of heart and his company is starting to struggle now is being humble and acceptable to gays,and huckabee called him a sellout now,and that's . the truth
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Apr 14, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Worst of all huckabee is a liar,the other night on his show he was demeaning and raising hell because the once admitted gay hater and owner of chick-a-Fil had a change of heart and his company is starting to struggle now is being humble and acceptable to gays,and huckabee called him a sellout now,and that's . the truth
Chick-fil-A widened its lead over rival KFC as the No. 1 chicken chain in the U.S. last year.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/ch...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Apr 14, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Chick-fil-A widened its lead over rival KFC as the No. 1 chicken chain in the U.S. last year.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/ch...
That was a dailycaller April Fools joke and fail right into LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N. Korea calls Obama a 'monkey' 1 hr Sunshine 7
Bruce Hartigan had a noble heart 2 hr Sunshine 2
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 4 hr American_Sons 22
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr litesong 33,488
CNN at the Dead Cops Funeral Fri Icantbreathe 5
America: It's Black against White Fri Kim Jong Obama 1
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex Fri Sunshine 12
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:50PM
Micah Hyde punt return gives Packers 7-0 lead
NBC Sports 2:37 PM
Aaron Rodgers limps off the field after throwing touchdown pass
Bleacher Report 2:40 PM
Rodgers (Calf) Carted Off; Return Questionable
Yahoo! Sports 2:54 PM
QB Rodgers leaves with calf injury
ESPN 2:56 PM
Packers QB Rodgers (calf) carted off early