Barnes & Noble's loss more than doubles

Barnes & Noble's loss more than doubles

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#2 Jun 25, 2013
OMG I love this place. Save it, America needs a bookstore after borders this is the only game left in town.
P C Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 26, 2013
I love books, it will always be a sign of refinement to have a well stocked home library.
I hope we don't lose our book stores to technology!
Black Person

Neenah, WI

#4 Jun 26, 2013
P C Free Zone wrote:
I love books, it will always be a sign of refinement to have a well stocked home library.
I hope we don't lose our book stores to technology!
Books are worthless. Unless they has pictures.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Jun 26, 2013
You should read, but avoid Faux Snooze.
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#6 Jun 26, 2013
iowan wrote:
OMG I love this place. Save it, America needs a bookstore after borders this is the only game left in town.
Is this really a call for another bailout, really?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Ever notice, when folks are losing jobs, teabaggers don't care ?

When a man's an empty kettle he should be on his mettle, And yet I'm torn apart. Just because I'm presumin' that I could be kind-a-human, If I only had heart. I'd be tender - I'd be gentle and awful sentimental Regarding Love and Art.[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/if-i-only-had-a-br... ] I'd be friends with the sparrows ... and the boys who shoots the arrows If I only had a heart. Picture me - a balcony. Above a voice sings low. Wherefore art thou, Romeo? I hear a beat.... How sweet. Just to register emotion, jealousy - devotion, And really feel the part. I could stay young and chipper and I'd lock it with a zipper, If I only had a heart.
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#9 Jun 26, 2013
P C Free Zone

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
When a man's an empty kettle he should be on his mettle, And yet I'm torn apart. Just because I'm presumin' that I could be kind-a-human, If I only had heart. I'd be tender - I'd be gentle and awful sentimental Regarding Love and Art.[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/if-i-only-had-a-br... ] I'd be friends with the sparrows ... and the boys who shoots the arrows If I only had a heart. Picture me - a balcony. Above a voice sings low. Wherefore art thou, Romeo? I hear a beat.... How sweet. Just to register emotion, jealousy - devotion, And really feel the part. I could stay young and chipper and I'd lock it with a zipper, If I only had a heart.
And, your head you'd be scratchin'
while your thoughts were busy hatchin'
If you only had a brain!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#12 Jun 26, 2013
Courage! What makes a King out of a slave? Courage! What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage! What makes the elephant charge his tusk, in the misty mist or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage! What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder? Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the "ape" in apricot? What have they got that pc/space ain't got?

COURAGE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal top 10 list 2 hr LIbEralS 2
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... 14 hr Zom Associate 20
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 18 hr Talkin To IBdaNight 35,559
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Tue LIbEralS 517
BERNIE sells out! Tue LIbEralS 10
Obama's America Jul 24 TAAM 85
Nice was isis Jul 20 haha 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages