Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

Amerika needs more Womyn in Power making decisions, along with more Victim Blacks.

The Elites that Manipulate our Government gave this utter incompetent about 3 months to come up with pseudo plausible excuses (They did not give me enough money!).
Ms Hillary, the Battered Wife of Willy Cigar Clinton uses her Bully Pulpit to work up Puppy Dog Tears for the Americans that she and Her Victim Black Man in Amerika, Boss, are responsible for killing......and the Amerikan Sheeple say.....BABAHAYAHAHYAHAHAH!

This is what Affirmative Action HAS WROUGHT!

Promotion to high office of incompetents based on skin color, gender, and the amount of time someone like Ms Hillary has had to endure the abuses of her Husband are the Qualifications of High Office in Barry Soetoro's Amerika.......

God save us from ourselves!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Consistent wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ world/national-security/clinto n-to-appear-before-congress-ov er-benghazi-attack/2013/01/22/ 3f03f8ee-64ce-11e2-85f5-a8a922 8e55e7_story.html
Amerika needs more Womyn in Power making decisions, along with more Victim Blacks.
The Elites that Manipulate our Government gave this utter incompetent about 3 months to come up with pseudo plausible excuses (They did not give me enough money!).
Ms Hillary, the Battered Wife of Willy Cigar Clinton uses her Bully Pulpit to work up Puppy Dog Tears for the Americans that she and Her Victim Black Man in Amerika, Boss, are responsible for killing......and the Amerikan Sheeple say.....BABAHAYAHAHYAHAHAH!
This is what Affirmative Action HAS WROUGHT!
Promotion to high office of incompetents based on skin color, gender, and the amount of time someone like Ms Hillary has had to endure the abuses of her Husband are the Qualifications of High Office in Barry Soetoro's Amerika.......
God save us from ourselves!
YOU are one sick evil mf'er!
Amused Slew

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are one sick evil mf'er!
Go get those Libertarians Brotha!

We the Sheeple ain't gonna be listening to any of those Americans that Sustain us......WE GOTS WRITES!

(By the way, I am thinking about your lust for me, and your stated desires....... and I may be willing to accommodate You AND your Posse)

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Clinton, while I truly respect her ability and talents, seems to be ducking the main question which is Did this Adiministration attempt to scam the American public! All the evidence points to YES.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

None of the evidence points to anything, but a terrorist attack... Funny, you write about evidence, without any presented.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Somebody help me,help me I feel thousands of roaches are crawling around in my head help me somebody please Oh geezus geezus.
Pig Lady

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
My Gal Slewsie can help you. She will shake your head and rock your world.
If you want you can join my posse when we go to the DOJO in the Sky where she has promised to take on every one of the Boys in my Train. One more short unit added to the train should not be a problem for "Big Slewsie"
I feel bad for you Consistent. Would you like us to send some help?
Pig Lady

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my BOI!
Why can't posters like him be like you and me?
We try to set the example by only posting under ONE Name, but those others are always posting under anothers name.
They should follow our example of integrity!
(By the way, Redeemer has "Train" planned for me, ya wanna join?.....LMAOFTYRE~!)
You seem a little overwrought. Maybe just read a book or a little TV the rest of tonight. Okay buddy?
Pig Lady

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dontcha be taken so much intrest in MY Slewsie or I may need to go Ghetto on you!
You ain't ridin the Slew Fat Fold Express now BOI!
Anyway, I'm just trying to say that there are people out there that can help you when, not if, you hit the wall. I won't bother trying to post to you anymore tonight but take my advice. Play it cool and get yourself off the web.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Man, after con ripped you, I have no respect for your posts, putz... Later loser...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Man, after con ripped you, I have no respect for your posts, putz... Later loser...
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hillary is the VICTIM in the Benghazi event. Hillary had to stand next to President Obama while those 4 flag draped coffins were unloaded from planes.

Those 4 Americans were simply bumps in the road, as President Barak Obama indicates.

Hillary also had to lend sympathy to family and friends of the 4 dead Americans.

You See Hillary IS THE VICTIM!!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Actually, it's too bad you care more about the terrorist killings, than killings here, by gun nuts.

Oddly, you blame a guy not even there ???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Fact: Mrs. Clinton was not interviewed by the Review Board, because??? Not sure
Fact: the 4 people supposedly responsible for the failure, are still on the payroll, while on leave, as they, whomever they is, continue their investigation
Fact: No explanation as to why, 5 days after both Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Obama apparently called it a terrorist attack, Mrs. Rice is sent out with a cock and bull story about some anti- islamic movie.
This and this alone, if what Mrs. Clinton said is true, is the most damning evidence that someone attempted to blindside this story for political reasons.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Actually, it's too bad you care more about the terrorist killings, than killings here, by gun nuts.

Oddly, you blame a guy not even there ???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Fact- terrorists killed Americans.

WHO are you blaming ???
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Mrs. clinton B-slap all of them old teabagger phonies,she nade them all look cheap and phony,she won and your team lose again,the bagger gain nothing,just like fast and furious all talk but no gains,end of story and we dem keep moving forward
and the Cons still keep moving backwards.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hey Neither,

Words have meaning...

take fact-
1) A thing that is indisputably the case.

2)Information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hillary is a failure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
Mrs. clinton B-slap all of them old teabagger phonies,she nade them all look cheap and phony,she won and your team lose again,the bagger gain nothing,just like fast and furious all talk but no gains,end of story and we dem keep moving forward
and the Cons still keep moving backwards.
Your and idiot, Duncan from SC put Mrs. Clinton back on her heals and made her look like she was hiding something. McCain let her off the hook, but he nailed it as well. There is no question the Administration attempted to cover this attack up and blame some movie for the problem. Sad thing is, 4 months later No arrests, no one knows for sure what the motivation was? What a croc of crap!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search