Republican Andy Parrish Solves Rape b...

Republican Andy Parrish Solves Rape by Adding Guns

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 31, 2013
Citypages catches Andy Parrish (previous Republican manager for Michele Bachmann) in a banner newspaper editorial of “Women should carry guns.”

Parrish accuses “the left’s extreme arrogance” of indirectly causing “hundreds of thousands of women to be raped every year.”

See In the Parrish Republican view of the universe, rape isn’t the guy’s fault. It is the women’s fault for not forcing guys at gunpoint to behave. It is like the Republican view of pro-life, where fetus-babies and ovum-babies count as living, but sperm-babies don’t count because that would make guys responsible. Republicans hold women responsible not men. Men are “forgiven” because they are men.

Hmmm, that principle of women forcing men to behave could be expanded to have women be the police, the military, the government and the CEOs. I am beginning to like Parrish’s idea.

Parrish has a case for women being given guns and power. The unspoken truth behind rape and male violence is CRIME IS A MALE SPORT. 90 percent of homicides and 91 percent of gun-related homicides and committed by males. 90 percent of those in prison for crimes are men.

Parrish is saying that women can prevent rape and by carrying and using guns. Since 57 percent of the rapes occurred on a date, that means adding guns to the whole dating relationship. Leave it to Republicans to advocate for bringing guns to dates and to bedrooms.

First, there are logistics problems. Where does a women put the gun when dressed for a date?“No honey, that lump between my legs does not mean I am transgender. It means I think there are rapists out there.”
John Lee Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 31, 2013
More of the War on Women from the Republicans.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Aug 31, 2013
John Lee Anonymous wrote:
More of the War on Women from the Republicans.
The war on women would have been to RESTRICT women from owning firearms. Parrish is in line to help women RESIST being raped. I hope he also advocates firearm safety training.

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Aug 31, 2013
So women like you need to carry guns on dates to feel safe??? What kind of men are you dating anyway???
John Lee Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Sep 1, 2013
Just what we need - a bunch more people carrying guns. Watch the gun death rate - which is already the highest by far among developed nations - soar even higher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Thu LIbEralS 560
Definition of Liberal Wed cantmakeitup 1
Wikileaks highlights Wed LIbEralS 35
Trump is Totally Unqualified Oct 18 Honor Student 5
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Oct 17 Honor Student 35,583
News Chelsea Clinton rallies the faithful in Twin Ci... (Feb '16) Oct 15 Stop Sr Discrimin... 49
Bill clinton a rapist but liberals excuse it. Oct 14 huh 27

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages