Was jesse ventura a good governor?

Was jesse ventura a good governor?

Created by space ace on Aug 24, 2012

443 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Ventura was a complete LOON. He did a couple of good things, but overall, he was a total loser. Notice how little he shows his wacky face in Minnesota these days. He turned the Governor's mansion into a frat house, started all of that STUPID "light rail" NONSENSE, alienated both major parties to a high degree, and got very little done.

He had a wonderful chance to give independents and other 3rd parties a shot at showing how to lead and really accomplish something meaningful. In the end, he set back those independents for decades because of his unpredictable, unconventional, and illogical manner.
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Way better than the one we have now, did he ever hide under his desk? The only thing he was afraid of was the media.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#3 Aug 24, 2012
digger wrote:
Ventura was a complete LOON. He did a couple of good things, but overall, he was a total loser. Notice how little he shows his wacky face in Minnesota these days. He turned the Governor's mansion into a frat house, started all of that STUPID "light rail" NONSENSE, alienated both major parties to a high degree, and got very little done.
He had a wonderful chance to give independents and other 3rd parties a shot at showing how to lead and really accomplish something meaningful. In the end, he set back those independents for decades because of his unpredictable, unconventional, and illogical manner.
How can you blame Jesse? He had a chip planted in his brain during his abduction. His action are beyond his control.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#4 Aug 24, 2012
I left Minnesota for more than one reason....But the F'd up Politics entered into my decision.

Govenor Pawlenty "It is not a tax it is a fee"

Govenor Lonneytoons Perpich "What about da' Range"

Govenor Leftist Ventura "I Hunted man ya' know"

And I will let you Sheeple deal with your current Doper/Gubenor, Google Eyes.......

Man you people f'ed up!....I actualy feel sorry for the man, those meds have "taken thier effect" (Think Seattle Psychotic).

You know that your Govenor has waayyyy to much "affection" for his furry creatures!
American_Jihad

Miami, FL

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Yes Gov Ventura Was a great governor , his office at the state capital was only two blocks from our home on Park Street in St.Paul Minnesota we could even see Jessie be driven to work with his security detail he most times sat in the middle of the seat in the back of the vehicle. Not once did he walk up Park Street to or near our home and that
made him a great governor .

Sincerely,
SG-22 E-Com

P.s. In His transportation team vehicle they was allways laughing seemed Jessie was telling jokes ?
however I cain't read lips I was not trained for that op's while in the military but binoculars we looked at Jessie Ventura through was real good ones
Navy submarine grade.

I liked Jessie Ventura in Predator Better.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Jim Janos AKA Jesse Ventura was a September 10th kind of governor. As long as things were going ok Minnesota could afford to have him as governor. As soon as things turned to shit, Minnesota could not afford to have him as governor. The best thing he did as governor was to have a tantrum and decide to not run for re-election. I expect Governor Googly Eyes will continue his pattern and not run for re-election either.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#7 Aug 24, 2012
He's a typical nut case and you guys deserve what you voted in...
Nice weather

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Aug 25, 2012
Jessie did one thing that is normally IMPOSSIBLE for Government to do.

He terminated the emmissions testing program that everyone knew was not effective but until Jessie has the nuts to get rid of it.

The bad decision he made was to get the Hiawatha LRT line built. That was nothing more than payback to his part of the city and has been consuming TENS OF MILLIONS yearly every sense.

What we need is a Jessie Ventura that lean to the conservative side and get rid of all the excess layers of Government like: Met Council, duplucate layers of Law Enforcement, 75% of the DNR, 60% of the State Patrol, Border Patrol except on the borders, any Government involvement in an enterprise the private sector also does, etc etc.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#9 Aug 25, 2012
Space case NUT job... Funny, you seem to hate JOBS ???
Bill Dahn

AOL

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Bellow is the Video taken by Jesse's Campaign Manager Dean Barkley, of Jesse Bribing Bill Dahn on July 19, 1998 Governors Race

goose

Carol Stream, IL

#11 Sep 3, 2012
I did not vote for Jesse, though my wife did.
He was a breath of fresh air in the midst of political partisanship.
The Democrats thought they has a shoe in after the smokers lawsuit. They came in last, that was great!
At least we knew where Jesse stood, agree with him or not!
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Jesse was light years ahead of Timmy!
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#13 Sep 3, 2012
redeemer wrote:
Jesse was light years ahead of Timmy!
Redeemajiganig is light years behind Timmy. But he's always in the rear.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Sep 3, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Redeemajiganig is light years behind Timmy. But he's always in the rear.
Hehahaha Crassus you might be a redneck when you think there's nothing wrong with incest,if you keep it in the family! hehehe
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Sep 3, 2012
Nice weather wrote:
Jessie did one thing that is normally IMPOSSIBLE for Government to do.
He terminated the emmissions testing program that everyone knew was not effective but until Jessie has the nuts to get rid of it.
The bad decision he made was to get the Hiawatha LRT line built. That was nothing more than payback to his part of the city and has been consuming TENS OF MILLIONS yearly every sense.
What we need is a Jessie Ventura that lean to the conservative side and get rid of all the excess layers of Government like: Met Council, duplucate layers of Law Enforcement, 75% of the DNR, 60% of the State Patrol, Border Patrol except on the borders, any Government involvement in an enterprise the private sector also does, etc etc.
Ventura had little to do with the termination of the emissions testing program. The air in Minnesota improved to the point where the testing was mo longer legally necessary. The Minnesota PCE petitioned the federal PCA to have Minnesota's air quality reclassified thus the emissions testing program wast no longer needed.
Bill Dahn

AOL

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Bill Dahn says:

Who need Jesse Vantura’s OK for anything except a “Conspiracy”
NOT President

Yes Jesse Ventura,“Conspiracy” is How You Became Governor of Minnesota.
This video at Bill Dahn’s home on July 19, 1998 show You and Dean Barkley getting Bill Dahn to switch from the Reform Party to the Republican Party, dean Barkley paid the $600.00 for the switch or was that Bribe Money…?
Jesse Ventura was never a NAVY SEAL and Never off the Ship, he was a store room clerk and was train as UDT but was a Store Room Clerk.
This stuff about being a NAVY SEAL was a Tough Guy Act, a put on for wrestling where he was a good performer in his day.

Bellow is the Video taken by Jesse’s Campaign Manager Dean Barkley, of Jesse Bribing Bill Dahn on July 19, 1998

Toidi Slayer

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Oct 7, 2012
Jessie was a selfish baby. He had a chance to get a true 3rd party up and running in Minnesota and he botched it. However, he did unite the the other 2 parties. They worked together to do everything they could to put him in a bad light - which in many cases was pretty easy.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#18 Oct 7, 2012
3rd party nut case, figures....
Nice weather

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Oct 7, 2012
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ventura had little to do with the termination of the emissions testing program. The air in Minnesota improved to the point where the testing was mo longer legally necessary. The Minnesota PCE petitioned the federal PCA to have Minnesota's air quality reclassified thus the emissions testing program wast no longer needed.
Would the emmissions testing program been eliminated if Jessie had NOT supported the termination? I.E. would it have been terminated if Governor Goofy eyes were the Gov?

On 9/11 Jessie held a gathering after the event for the State of Minnesota to support NYC and the USA. It was a large gathering that Jessie led and was a unforgivable event, the only gathering in the country BTW.
goose

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 7, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
3rd party nut case, figures....
Versus the current Gov. nut case I suppose! hahahaha

Give me Jessie any day over Dayton!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benghazi-Gate OBAMA not allowing access to surv... (Mar '13) 58 min LIbEralS 343
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Mon LIbEralS 526
Vote for Hillary Sun Cruel Hillary 8
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Aug 27 Actual Science 35,576
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Aug 27 LIbEralS 280
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 26 Cary Cottle 5
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages