Demokrat Plantation Life, Weiner goes...

Demokrat Plantation Life, Weiner goes Slewblomkin!

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Jul 31, 2013
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/31/conflicting...

(This is Called "Grooming", it is what Pedophile's do. Think Willy Cigar Clinton kinda Demokrat to understand what This Demokrat Pedophile was "setting up" with this child)

Anthony Weiner’s account of the number of text messages he sent to a then-17-year-old girl in 2011 differs substantially from the number of tweets that the girl and her family said they received.

Weiner and the family of Margaret Henning also gave conflicting accounts of the contents of those private messages during a police investigation of the former New York congressman’s relationship with the girl.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Jul 31, 2013
"In a timeline posted by blogger Patterico, Henning publicly expressed her love for Weiner, who then began to follow her. Weiner stopped following her after he was noticed. Henning then reminded Weiner that he used to follow her and told him to follow her again, which Weiner did.

Henning then commented about Weiner (“my true love), her love of married men, and using mustard as a lube."
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#3 Jul 31, 2013
"This month’s news of Weiner’s sexting relationship with 23-year-old college sophomore Sydney Leathers parallels his earlier scandal in many ways. For example, then-17-year-old Henning singled out a Weiner speech on health care for a gushing tweet. Leathers, too, revealed her fondness for this speech in an exchange during which Weiner implored her to “tell me what picture of me you like the most or turned you on the most.”

“Specifically your health care rants were a huge turn on,” Leathers anti-climactically replied"

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/31/conflicting...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump does it again 15 min LIbEralS 15
knock fovr out 1 hr space ace 3
News Authorities Identify Suspect In Pine City Playg... 5 hr anarchist 4
more syrians 7 hr anarchist 5
BLM lies on a 0-4 losing streak Tue anarchist 14
dead boys Tue anarchist 3
News Minneapolis Pride Parade fills streets with rai... (Jun '15) Mon Geezer Heimers 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages