Police: 1 Dead, 1 Hurt In North Minne...

Police: 1 Dead, 1 Hurt In North Minneapolis Stabbing

There are 24 comments on the CBS Local story from Jul 13, 2014, titled Police: 1 Dead, 1 Hurt In North Minneapolis Stabbing. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Police are looking for at least one suspect after one person was killed and another hurt in a stabbing in north Minneapolis early Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#21 Jul 16, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Oh please idiot Black men are the greatest proven fighters that history have ever know,we always hold the world title for boxing,their haven't been a white champion fighter
since the fake movie Rocky was release and that was just a scripted movie to make whites feel good hahaha but at least Max Schnelling was a real white boxer in Germany their champ until Joe Lewis the Brown Bomber beat his as all across the ring losser ,the Great white Hope has always been the Great White Hype so STFU punk.
Yes the negro's fought hard with that cotton. Yes Massa, anythen Massa dont whip me Massa. I pick more cotton fer yo massa. They let them selves be rounded up like roaches to the motel. They then pussilly went on the slave ships and slaved for the black man. We need to bring slavery back. Without the white man the black person is incapable of sustaining life. Look at the welfare system. They can't feed,house or take care of themselves with the white man giving them welfare.
Dr Bayrock Oquackabama

Green Bay, WI

#22 Jul 16, 2014
Cow Tipper 8 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes the negro's fought hard with that cotton. Yes Massa, anythen Massa dont whip me Massa. I pick more cotton fer yo massa. They let them selves be rounded up like roaches to the motel. They then pussilly went on the slave ships and slaved for the black man. We need to bring slavery back. Without the white man the black person is incapable of sustaining life. Look at the welfare system. They can't feed,house or take care of themselves with the white man giving them welfare.
Wasn't there anything someone could do for the bullet wound? I recommend packing dirt and moss in there to stop the bleeding and kill any infection.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#23 Aug 21, 2014
Dr Bayrock Oquackabama wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't there anything someone could do for the bullet wound? I recommend packing dirt and moss in there to stop the bleeding and kill any infection.
I recommend yo mammie change your panties sissy boy and then stuff some of that government cheese down your throat.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Aug 22, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing idiot you will not divide and conquer us,we stand unite with all people of color,
united we stand and divide we fall FYI .
Like your president is standing hand in hand with you in St Louis?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fourth of July Fireworks in Minnesota 5 hr space ace 13
harrassed on purpose my whole life 9 hr space ace 3
News Pride Weekend Kick-Off Parties 9 hr cowboy chris 3
Typical Minnesota Voter 9 hr Tellitlikeitis 3
britain leaves EU, new world order stunned 11 hr cowboy chris 9
Obama's America 14 hr OK Barry 75
Radical Islam Thu LIbEralS 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages