Police: 1 Dead, 1 Hurt In North Minne...

Police: 1 Dead, 1 Hurt In North Minneapolis Stabbing

There are 24 comments on the CBS Local story from Jul 13, 2014, titled Police: 1 Dead, 1 Hurt In North Minneapolis Stabbing. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Police are looking for at least one suspect after one person was killed and another hurt in a stabbing in north Minneapolis early Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MD RAHE

Europe

#1 Jul 13, 2014
rahe
MD RAHE

Europe

#2 Jul 13, 2014
khan
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jul 13, 2014
A knife was used to kill? Must have been a bayonette on an assault rifle. How would gun control stop this type of knifing?
Parden Pard

Whitehall, PA

#4 Jul 13, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
A knife was used to kill? Must have been a bayonette on an assault rifle. How would gun control stop this type of knifing?
The first cut is the deepest,,,,

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#5 Jul 13, 2014
Knives don't kill people, Black people do. It's a fact.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jul 13, 2014
Cow Tipper 8 wrote:
Knives don't kill people, Black people do. It's a fact.
White Boys like killing their own family and five children and two adults just because they are a easy target.
John gotti

United States

#7 Jul 14, 2014
It had to be any one but a black guy. Black people never get that close. They shoot from a car and speed away!! Punk cowards!!! Get out the car and fight you punks!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jul 14, 2014
John gotti wrote:
It had to be any one but a black guy. Black people never get that close. They shoot from a car and speed away!! Punk cowards!!! Get out the car and fight you punks!!!
Oh please idiot Black men are the greatest proven fighters that history have ever know,we always hold the world title for boxing,their haven't been a white champion fighter
since the fake movie Rocky was release and that was just a scripted movie to make whites feel good hahaha but at least Max Schnelling was a real white boxer in Germany their champ until Joe Lewis the Brown Bomber beat his as all across the ring losser ,the Great white Hope has always been the Great White Hype so STFU punk.
old skool

France

#9 Jul 14, 2014
People still stab? How quaint! With the obscenely easy access to guns- including high-powered assault weapons- it's odd that anyone would go old school. You can certainly kill more people with guns than knives. It's just so old fashioned to murder with knives, almost unpatriotic!
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jul 14, 2014
old skool wrote:
People still stab? How quaint! With the obscenely easy access to guns- including high-powered assault weapons- it's odd that anyone would go old school. You can certainly kill more people with guns than knives. It's just so old fashioned to murder with knives, almost unpatriotic!
Knives has advantages, they are quiet (OJ knows that) can be used without detection, unlimited magazine capacity (no limit to the number of people that can be killed with a knife), don't leave a projectile that can be linked to a weapon, are very easy to acquire no permit etc needed, no need to buy bullets to use a knife (single component weapon), are easy to conceal, no permit needed to carry. The knife is the desired weapon of choice of many killers.
John gotti

United States

#11 Jul 14, 2014
Hey redeemer why are the crips and bloods getting chased out of Los Angeles by Mexican gangs?? Now Jesse Jackson wants a mtg . He said black are being terrorized in LA.!! What a phoney . Blacks terrorize every community they move to . Why don't they fight back!! Blacks never have fought back . Coward race!! South central and Watts over 90% Latino cuz the blacks ran away !!! Explain that
John gotti

United States

#12 Jul 14, 2014
What battle have the blacks ever won!!! Natives beat the Calvary and Custer in battle of Lil big horn!! Mexicans beat the French and spaniards army despite being out numbered !!! Vietnamese beat the US superpower!!! Afghans beat the Russian!! Again what battle did the blacks win??? U were slsves for 400 years and no one fought back in 400 years?? No battles???? It took an 84 year old lady rosa parks to finally say I've had enough !!! So redeemer u said blacks are great fighters what fight have they won???? Please let me know!
John gotti

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2014
I'm waiting redeemer
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jul 14, 2014
John gotti wrote:
Hey redeemer why are the crips and bloods getting chased out of Los Angeles by Mexican gangs?? Now Jesse Jackson wants a mtg . He said black are being terrorized in LA.!! What a phoney . Blacks terrorize every community they move to . Why don't they fight back!! Blacks never have fought back . Coward race!! South central and Watts over 90% Latino cuz the blacks ran away !!! Explain that
How stupid are you? California ,Texas,Arizona,Nevada,new Mexico, are really Mexico,you silly dumb as cowardly Wabbitt,them southern western states were Mexico fool until the white man came and stole their land, and the crips and the bloods are old school,their making making money by selling gangsta rap records to the wannabe ganga to the young whites, boys now hahaha the Crips and the Bloods are now super rich thanks to young white folks,who loves their music and gangsta video's,Ice cube,Ice tea,Snoop Dogg,Dr.Dre,,they left Watts and South Central,for Hollywood,Bel Air, plus the hispanic people are our Brother's and Sisters and so are the native American you clown,we love each other fool so stfu dummie..
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jul 14, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid are you? California ,Texas,Arizona,Nevada,new Mexico, are really Mexico,you silly dumb as cowardly Wabbitt,them southern western states were Mexico fool until the white man came and stole their land, and the crips and the bloods are old school,their making making money by selling gangsta rap records to the wannabe ganga to the young whites, boys now hahaha the Crips and the Bloods are now super rich thanks to young white folks,who loves their music and gangsta video's,Ice cube,Ice tea,Snoop Dogg,Dr.Dre,,they left Watts and South Central,for Hollywood,Bel Air, plus the hispanic people are our Brother's and Sisters and so are the native American you clown,we love each other fool so stfu dummie..
Translation: Have never won a battle and never will until they realize that they are just being used by the progressive party.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jul 14, 2014
John gotti wrote:
What battle have the blacks ever won!!! Natives beat the Calvary and Custer in battle of Lil big horn!! Mexicans beat the French and spaniards army despite being out numbered !!! Vietnamese beat the US superpower!!! Afghans beat the Russian!! Again what battle did the blacks win??? U were slsves for 400 years and no one fought back in 400 years?? No battles???? It took an 84 year old lady rosa parks to finally say I've had enough !!! So redeemer u said blacks are great fighters what fight have they won???? Please let me know!
What battle have we lose? you don't win all battles with guns and violence and blood fool,might does not make right,the pen is sharper then the sword,the ballot is stronger then the bullet you win wars and battles by winning the heart and souls of man and mankind idiot,and that's why I came back,to save some you, and and you and your fellow haters ,may you burn in hell forever and a day.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jul 14, 2014
John gotti wrote:
I'm waiting redeemer
One more thing idiot you will not divide and conquer us,we stand unite with all people of color,
united we stand and divide we fall FYI .
John gotti

United States

#18 Jul 14, 2014
Redeemer you said you were great fighters so what fight have the blacks won??? That's my point blacks aren't tough!!! Obnoxious rude behavior , begging, showing off in malls, acting stupid at movie theaters does not not qualify as tough!!! Again what fight has the black man won?? By the way crips and bloods are running to Norwalk, south gate , not bel-air or Hollywood blacks aren't welcome there cuz again they don't know how to act
John gotti

United States

#19 Jul 14, 2014
You stand united???? Blacks are the biggest snitchers when they get busted!!! Stand united?? Two black babies killed by guns in north mpls and no one is upset??? Stand united black on black crime occurs everyday!! Stand united by calling your beautiful women bitches and hoe's!! Stand united?? Black fathers abandoning their babies and families!! Redeemer look up united in the dictionary!!! I think u meant stand divided!!!
Rhydum Redeemer

Green Bay, WI

#20 Jul 14, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing idiot you will not divide and conquer us,we stand unite with all people of color,
united we stand and divide we fall FYI .
Pass te joint, Knee guh.
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1022727/thumbs/o-MA...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 16 min Fair Game 34,381
No m$%lims allowed at party 5 hr goat lover 2
As long as we're discussing flags, what about M... 8 hr Tellitlikeitis 19
A Very Sad Day 8 hr Little Boy Blue 14
I'm Voting for Trump 10 hr FOVR 13
Crush Religious Freedom 10 hr FOVR 35
America Ferrera Writes "Thank You" Letter to Do... 12 hr Tellitlikeitis 7
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages