Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

The judge in the Zimmerman Travesty has decided to allow the jury to hear that Treyvon had THC (marihuana) in his system when he attacked Zimmerman. This gives credence to Zimmerman's statement to police saying "the guy is acting weird, like he's on drugs or something!"
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Since marijuana makes you mellow there's a positive for BOTH SIDES here...,

In fact, it really helps explain how Zimmerman caught a fit kid, after stalking Treyvon....
Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Marihuana affects different people in different ways. Especially the undeveloped brain of a 17 year old.
It also says a lot about the character of Treyvon, whom we know from his facebook page was a high-school pot dealer.
The test was taken hours after he used the drug, so he could have been totally baked and thought he was Tarzan. And, he could have been paranoid and thought Zimmerman was more of a threat, when he was just doing his job.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

He "could" have had the munchies & bought skittles & pop...

Oh right, he did.....

Guess we'll be running low on ammo ???

41 percent of the U.S. population say they've tried cannabis at least once ... Over 100 Million Americans Have Smoked Marijuana
Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Just compare the defense witnesses to those of the prosecution. Especially the medical examiners. The prosecution's was a mess. The defense's is world renown.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Prosecution seemed more honest to me, when Zimmerman is a proven liar, the case get INTERESTING.
Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

More desperation from the prosecution.
Let's just say every one knows expert witnesses are paid for their testimony! Does that mean they are liars? Most have a reputation to protect.
Also, it came out that the EMT on the shooting scene thought that 'little Treyvon' was a man in his 20s.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
Marihuana affects different people in different ways. Especially the undeveloped brain of a 17 year old.
It also says a lot about the character of Treyvon, whom we know from his facebook page was a high-school pot dealer.
The test was taken hours after he used the drug, so he could have been totally baked and thought he was Tarzan. And, he could have been paranoid and thought Zimmerman was more of a threat, when he was just doing his job.
I'm not so sure that the presence of THC in his blood is relevant since one can test positive for THC several weeks after last ingesting it.
Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure that the presence of THC in his blood is relevant since one can test positive for THC several weeks after last ingesting it.
I imagine the prosecution will bring that up.
I think it's relevant that Zimmerman said he was acting weird, like he's on drugs. So he very well could have been stoned when he attacked Zimmerman. He could have left the house to smoke a joint then go get some snacks. It's up to the jury to decide, but they should have all the evidence.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>I imagine the prosecution will bring that up.
I think it's relevant that Zimmerman said he was acting weird, like he's on drugs. So he very well could have been stoned when he attacked Zimmerman. He could have left the house to smoke a joint then go get some snacks. It's up to the jury to decide, but they should have all the evidence.
I suspect you are correct. They have all of the evidence they need.
Moral of the story, if you are carrying, be damned sure you life is in danger before you pull that trigger. Do you know if Zimmerman had any handgun training over and above his permit class?
Anonymous

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you are correct. They have all of the evidence they need.
Moral of the story, if you are carrying, be damned sure you life is in danger before you pull that trigger. Do you know if Zimmerman had any handgun training over and above his permit class?
I don't know about Zimmerman's handgun training. I do know that a guy who lived a couple of doors down from a condo I owned in Uptown was knocked to the ground by a couple of urban thugs, hit his head on the curb ONCE and died. I do think Zimmerman,s life was in danger.
P C Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

What kind of dimwit thinks it's illegal to get out of your car?
What kind of nitwit thinks it's illegal to confront a person who fits the profile of criminals who have been terrorizing your neighborhood?
What kind of nitwit thinks it's OK to kill babies, but not a 5'11" high school drug dealer and robber who is on top of you pounding on you? Oh, the hypocrisy!
You wanna play, you gotta pay, even if your are only 17.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Neighborhood WATCH !!!!

Why did he hate/profile Trayvon ??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••