Racist trayvon liberals burn flag
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#59 Jul 18, 2013
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you constantly use the racist word "cracker" when angry at white people online. You seem like a true racist hypocrite. And in response to your threat..........BRING IT ON COWARD!!!! TRY TO TAKE ME OUT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!! I might just send your little death threat to the FBI punk. But unlike you and slew.........I don't snitch. It's also nice to know that you are 63 years old judging from your Vietnam story, yet you sit online being a racist 16 year old degenerate.
You're a Saltine now does that sound better PUNK and not no dam 63 idiot and slap your beetch as back up your mama womb.

“GiveMe Liberty or GiveMe Death”

Since: Jun 13

Land of Liberty

#61 Jul 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> You're a Saltine now does that sound better PUNK and not no dam 63 idiot and slap your beetch as back up your mama womb.
Redeemer is very willing to consider opposing viewpoints and want's justice and equality for all. His respect for the justice system is unparalleled. When Redeemer does disagree he takes care to carefully examine the situation and respond in a way to smooth over indifferences, while having a lively debate on the subject at hand. After reading through his posts I can only come to the conclusion that Redeemer has superb interpersonal skills, many friends, and is a team player.
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#62 Jul 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> You're a Saltine now does that sound better PUNK and not no dam 63 idiot and slap your beetch as back up your mama womb.
You said you where in Vietnam in 1968 and a couple years older than trayvon. You must be completely lying then. You are a racist who hates whites. I couldn't under stand anything else you posted.......
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#63 Jul 18, 2013
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text>You said you where in Vietnam in 1968 and a couple years older than trayvon. You must be completely lying then. You are a racist who hates whites. I couldn't under stand anything else you posted.......
You're still lying and trying to deflect from your own lie that you told on me about me burning the u.s flag and that a real serious lie and you owe me an apology and you're wrong about ny age what's your age? anyway I look like I'M 37 because I work out and like to dress and I floss and take care of my teeth and my face and don't hate white people only those who hate and lie so that said I'll you an HI HO CRACKER and face whites call each other cracker's too.

P.S I hate in self defense,if I were a stronger man I wouldn't need such a weapon gotta now to the pool see you tomorrow.

“GiveMe Liberty or GiveMe Death”

Since: Jun 13

Land of Liberty

#64 Jul 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still lying and trying to deflect from your own lie that you told on me about me burning the u.s flag and that a real serious lie and you owe me an apology and you're wrong about ny age what's your age? anyway I look like I'M 37 because I work out and like to dress and I floss and take care of my teeth and my face and don't hate white people only those who hate and lie so that said I'll you an HI HO CRACKER and face whites call each other cracker's too.
P.S I hate in self defense,if I were a stronger man I wouldn't need such a weapon gotta now to the pool see you tomorrow.
Ghetto talk, you must live in the "hood"
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#66 Jul 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm under 50 years old. That's all you need to know. As far as the flag goes........it was an obvious joke since you don't live in California. And just because you say racial terms out of self defense, does not make you less racist. It's still racist.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#68 Jul 18, 2013
Can tell by their color, right racist ??? LMAOROFU~!

Call SWAT.

Poor cant.
iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#69 Jul 18, 2013
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I'm under 50 years old. That's all you need to know. As far as the flag goes........it was an obvious joke since you don't live in California. And just because you say racial terms out of self defense, does not make you less racist. It's still racist.
You are the biggest racist on topix. Just like Ronita Paulie you believe all blacks are criminals or semi trucks
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#70 Jul 18, 2013
Now you're telling racist jokes, right after an innocent black teenager is KILLED ?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU Rand Rat Heads ???
iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#71 Jul 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Now you're telling racist jokes, right after an innocent black teenager is KILLED ?
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU Rand Rat Heads ???
Ronita Paulie gave birth to Rand Rat!
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#72 Jul 18, 2013
iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronita Paulie gave birth to Rand Rat!
You and your gay lover slew need to both get a room with your homosexual love affair. You dumb idiots are perfect for each other. When's the last time you got knocked on your a$$ son????
iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#73 Jul 18, 2013
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text>You and your gay lover slew need to both get a room with your homosexual love affair. You dumb idiots are perfect for each other. When's the last time you got knocked on your a$$ son????
we all know you have a thing for ron paul
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#74 Jul 18, 2013
iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
we all know you have a thing for ron paul
No. But I do have a thing for your mom. Her lips felt good around my clock last night!
Space Ace

West Des Moines, IA

#76 Jul 18, 2013
Ron Paulie were are you? I need you
itsme

Wasilla, AK

#79 Jul 19, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah thanks for visiting us again here in St.Paul.
Well Redeemer, just a reminder then. One of your Latino brothers, George just blew a hole 6" round through another one of your African brothers, Trayvon and a jury of white devils and one Latino sister said brother George didn't do anything wrong. And to keep you up to speed, Trayvons parents, your parents too I guess, said after the verdict for everyone to chill since the jury has spoken. So I guess that means they want you to STFU. I know I do. You have a nice day.
Free Mumia

Grantsburg, WI

#80 Jul 19, 2013
Spirit of 1776 wrote:
<quoted text>
Redeemer is very willing to consider opposing viewpoints and want's justice and equality for all. His respect for the justice system is unparalleled. When Redeemer does disagree he takes care to carefully examine the situation and respond in a way to smooth over indifferences, while having a lively debate on the subject at hand. After reading through his posts I can only come to the conclusion that Redeemer has superb interpersonal skills, many friends, and is a team player.
"and is a team player"

One small correction to your otherwise deep and insightful Post.

And is a team "Playa".....

Da ladies dey all be know the "Playa" for the schart Broda dat he be.

Ol' Red he be a Rolling Stone ya no!(Just acks him)
Bushwhacked d

Philadelphia, PA

#81 Jul 19, 2013
You know what after reading your
I change my mind trayvon is guilty
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#82 Jul 19, 2013
Spirit of 1776 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto talk, you must live in the "hood"
Actually I was running late and was in a rush to up pick my girl from work and I didn't have the time to proof read my comment but a popular swell guy like you already knows how angry a lady gets when their guy is late and where I live I can call it my home.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#83 Jul 19, 2013
Free Mumia wrote:
<quoted text>
"and is a team player"
One small correction to your otherwise deep and insightful Post.
And is a team "Playa".....
Da ladies dey all be know the "Playa" for the schart Broda dat he be.
Ol' Red he be a Rolling Stone ya no!(Just acks him)
Who let the Dog out who who!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#84 Jul 19, 2013
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I'm under 50 years old. That's all you need to know. As far as the flag goes........it was an obvious joke since you don't live in California. And just because you say racial terms out of self defense, does not make you less racist. It's still racist.
You're joke has even fell flat and dull and dumb as corny nonsense you couldn't even get a bowl of rice krispies to crack,snagual and pop idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 56 min thomas j 26,668
It's Reparations Time at Star Bucks 3 hr Space ace 7
John McCain undergoes surgery for intestinal in... 3 hr Space ace 10
Barbara bush died 3 hr Space ace 5
Bathroom blowers supposed to be germ-free, but ... Wed Lerot Bojangles 14
My I'm Moving to Hazard Thread is Going Well Wed Lerot Bojangles 12
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Wed Chanta53 835

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages