Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Space Case wrote:
I'm always amused, when you insult a celebrity, who wouldn't let you
WASH HER CAR....
What a L-O-S-E-R-~!
Butch Maddow is a celebrity? Almost as big of one as Fat Eddie Schultz or Christingle Matthews. Almost.
Space Case

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Rachel Maddow, with an estimated net worth of approximately 12.5 million dollars....

Step away from the car.....
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Space Case wrote:
Rachel Maddow, with an estimated net worth of approximately 12.5 million dollars....
Step away from the car.....
Rachel maddow with a total of 5 viewers.......step away from the drugs.....
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Psssst....teabaggers LIE.
The Rachel Maddow Show debuted on September 8, 2008, with 1,543,000 viewers (483,000 of whom were in the 2554 demographic).
Ratgs from 5 years ago. She's down to 800,000. Nice try nutjob.
Bushwacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Psssst....teabaggers LIE.
The Rachel Maddow Show debuted on September 8, 2008, with 1,543,000 viewers (483,000 of whom were in the 2554 demographic).
And after getting a taste of what Butch had to offer, 90% of those people went over and started watching Fox News. On any given night, Fox News and Hannity have 300% more viewers than Butch Maddow.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Space ace wrote:
I think I saw racist redeemer burning the flag!!!!!! Just shows how anti-American the left is.
You're a lying scum broke ignorant bagger trash you must really get your little jollies off lying you must really dream of sucking of sucking me off but I wouldn't let your ugly ass lips get near my pole so keep dreaming about and find yourself a pet male dog pole to suck qweer.
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lying scum broke ignorant bagger trash you must really get your little jollies off lying you must really dream of sucking of sucking me off but I wouldn't let your ugly ass lips get near my pole so keep dreaming about and find yourself a pet male dog pole to suck qweer.
HAHAHAHA. Butt-hurt little liberal!!!! cry me a river.
Bushwacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Redeemer. Why are you dodging the questions? Why is the black culture so violent? Why is the black on black murder rate 9 times that of whites?
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
I take solace in knowing there's no self defense claim against karma...
All the hater's posts here, will be heard in the highest court.
You put no fear in my heart. Can't scare this patriot.
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Racist POS.... Profiling blacks....
Those where facts, not generalizations. Good night race baiting butt hurt liberal.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Space ace wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHA. Butt-hurt little liberal!!!! cry me a river.
hahahaaaa Yhe awful truth hurts so much doesn't it lying beetch I have fought for the color's mf'er coward and I have experience young americans who have never made it back to the world to even witness a pariste lying mf'er like you in the this country that they gave their lives and limbs for I was in nam in 1968 coming off of patrol in the Vill called Bien Hua when I and my men got the word that MLK was shot and it was me who kept the peace between Black u.s draftees from killing a bunch of racist americans GI.s in the heat passion beetch the brothers wanted to fuk me up for defending the swines right after we took severe loses but won the battle in February 1968 at khe sanh only two months before april 1968 I was just a couple of years older than trayvon the American military forces were divided along black s and whites General Westmoreland personally decorated me and he pull black combat troops out of the field and gave us a week of R and R in Bangkok Thailand just to disfuse and to reunite a divided Army so I really don't appreciate you lying on me about you seeing me burning the American colors beetch because I can justify taking you out liar.
itsme

Wasilla, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

i'm starting to see stories that the rioters are targeting latinos. glad they finally figured out the race of the guy who shot trayvon. the media sure didn't help clear things up. they started by calling zimmerman "white." then switched to "white/hispanic," whatever that means.

thing is, latinos haven't been trained to do nothing when blacks attack them. whites know they deserve it because of slavery and the best thing is to curl up into a ball and hope they lose interest. but latinos don't share the guilt so apparently when they start gettin beat on, they shoot ya. safety won't last long though. government is going to take our guns over this.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

itsme wrote:
i'm starting to see stories that the rioters are targeting latinos. glad they finally figured out the race of the guy who shot trayvon. the media sure didn't help clear things up. they started by calling zimmerman "white." then switched to "white/hispanic," whatever that means.
thing is, latinos haven't been trained to do nothing when blacks attack them. whites know they deserve it because of slavery and the best thing is to curl up into a ball and hope they lose interest. but latinos don't share the guilt so apparently when they start gettin beat on, they shoot ya. safety won't last long though. government is going to take our guns over this.
Ia that really you Sarah Palin I always wanted to tell that you're the dumbest bagger beetch that I have ever seen but I do have thank the sellout gook lover McNutt warmonger for picking you as his V.P what a gift to our party hahaha when you came to st.paul for your hater convention I had endure a dose of tear gas for no reason at all except we got that fat affirmative action chief fired for gassing our city and we even got that elected sheriff Fletcher out too we acknowledge that but good luck in your career just don't get the funny ideas about running for national office, say HI to Trig for me.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

itsme wrote:
Just one more Sarah your divide and conquer nonsense won't work the Latino people are our brothers and sisters Zimmerman is a cracka racist like you so take your BS back on fox and get lost.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

itsme wrote:
Sarah thanks for visiting us again here in St.Paul.
jerry

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Chances are... You just made a claim, now it's chances ARE ???
Chances are, you're eating Rand Paul panties....
Typical Lib can not defend so just call names so typical
Space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaaaa Yhe awful truth hurts so much doesn't it lying beetch I have fought for the color's mf'er coward and I have experience young americans who have never made it back to the world to even witness a pariste lying mf'er like you in the this country that they gave their lives and limbs for I was in nam in 1968 coming off of patrol in the Vill called Bien Hua when I and my men got the word that MLK was shot and it was me who kept the peace between Black u.s draftees from killing a bunch of racist americans GI.s in the heat passion beetch the brothers wanted to fuk me up for defending the swines right after we took severe loses but won the battle in February 1968 at khe sanh only two months before april 1968 I was just a couple of years older than trayvon the American military forces were divided along black s and whites General Westmoreland personally decorated me and he pull black combat troops out of the field and gave us a week of R and R in Bangkok Thailand just to disfuse and to reunite a divided Army so I really don't appreciate you lying on me about you seeing me burning the American colors beetch because I can justify taking you out liar.
Yet you constantly use the racist word "cracker" when angry at white people online. You seem like a true racist hypocrite. And in response to your threat..........BRING IT ON COWARD!!!! TRY TO TAKE ME OUT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!! I might just send your little death threat to the FBI punk. But unlike you and slew.........I don't snitch. It's also nice to know that you are 63 years old judging from your Vietnam story, yet you sit online being a racist 16 year old degenerate.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Can tell by their color, right racist ??? LMAOROFU~!

Call SWAT.

Poor cant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis