Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2013
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Jon Stewart On Delayed Sandy Aid Vote: House GOP ‘Blew It’

David Taintor-January 8, 2013, 8:15 AM

Returning from his holiday hiatus, Jon Stewart on Monday tore into House Republicans for delaying a vote on Hurricane Sandy relief legislation.

“This is just a simple, down the middle, black and white, cut and dry, warm cup of what would Jesus, or anything other human being that isn’t an asshole, do? And you blew it,” Stewart said.

And to the House Republicans who voted against the first round of funds last week, Stewart said:“If you guys can’t vote for this, then we’re fucked for the next two years. And I’m not saying you’re responsible for all the problems facing our country, but you sure are making them a lot harder to fix.”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/01/da...
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Jon Steward is the best,I really enjoyed when he busted that sissy hannity doctored up the tea party march on washington and hannity had to admit it and apologized
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 9, 2013
redeemer wrote:
Jon Steward is the best,I really enjoyed when he busted that sissy hannity doctored up the tea party march on washington and hannity had to admit it and apologized
Did you yell at NBC when they doctored the audio tape of the 911 call with George Zimmerman to try and make Zimmerman look like a racist when he was simply answering the dispatcher's questions?

Of course you did. You are a fair and balanced type guy, aren't you red?
goose

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Jon Stewart On Delayed Sandy Aid Vote: House GOP ‘Blew It’
David Taintor-January 8, 2013, 8:15 AM
Returning from his holiday hiatus, Jon Stewart on Monday tore into House Republicans for delaying a vote on Hurricane Sandy relief legislation.
“This is just a simple, down the middle, black and white, cut and dry, warm cup of what would Jesus, or anything other human being that isn’t an asshole, do? And you blew it,” Stewart said.
And to the House Republicans who voted against the first round of funds last week, Stewart said:“If you guys can’t vote for this, then we’re fucked for the next two years. And I’m not saying you’re responsible for all the problems facing our country, but you sure are making them a lot harder to fix.”
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/01/da...
If it was a straight up vote on JUST SANDY aide I would agree, but it was full of PORK as always with these inside the beltway slime balls!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Even if it had pork... you'd let people suffer, while BOTH PARTIES waste time and increase the damages, with time ??? Sorry pal, a moldy rug is garbage, but a wet rug is savable...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#6 Jan 9, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you yell at NBC when they doctored the audio tape of the 911 call with George Zimmerman to try and make Zimmerman look like a racist when he was simply answering the dispatcher's questions?
Of course you did. You are a fair and balanced type guy, aren't you red?
Sure, rational folks YELL at TV news affiliates ALL THE TIME...Now just relax and get off the ledge... LMAOROTFU!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS eyes Mexican border, says bulletin 14 min cantmakeitup 9
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 1 hr Roger Edgar 79
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 1 hr cowboy chris 13
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr LIbEralS 32,496
Drop one word....add one word game 11 hr Whiny1 85
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 14 hr Billy 39
Men who don't like football 19 hr Victor 10
•••
•••
•••