Eric Holder another BIG LIAR from the...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#35 May 16, 2013
Ask him for a stock pick, dick-less....
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#36 Jul 13, 2014
It couldn't have anything to do with what they are doing to the country?

Holder sees "racial animus" in opposition:

“There's a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me, that's directed at me [and] directed at the president,” Holder told ABC.“You know, people talking about taking their country back.… There's a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there's a racial animus."

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Jul 13, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
It couldn't have anything to do with what they are doing to the country?
Holder sees "racial animus" in opposition:
“There's a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me, that's directed at me [and] directed at the president,” Holder told ABC.“You know, people talking about taking their country back.… There's a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there's a racial animus."
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#38 Jul 14, 2014
WOW wrote:
Where is the outrage about this??? This man is nothing short of a little kid telling a lie and trying to backpeddle out of it.
What lie did Holder tell?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#39 Jul 14, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
That's not a lie,it's the truth and your punk as is a prime example of that fact and truth! but who cares about you LOL wine head drunk.
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#40 Jul 14, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a lie,it's the truth and your punk as is a prime example of that fact and truth! but who cares about you LOL wine head drunk.
You lie as well as Obama!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#41 Jul 14, 2014
Bellweather wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie as well as Obama!
Naaaaah, reds not a liar. He's just an ignorant, low information Obamabot. He just doesn't know any better.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#42 Jul 14, 2014
And yet more lies from the white house. What a bunch of crap.

Earnest defends notion of 'most transparent administration' in US history

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/13/ea...
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#43 Jul 14, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
And yet more lies from the white house. What a bunch of crap.
Earnest defends notion of 'most transparent administration' in US history
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/13/ea...
If they are so transparent, why won't they tell us the destinations of the busses filled with illegals?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#44 Jul 14, 2014
Breaking news Citigroup will pay back over 7 Billion dollars in shoddy mortgages deals to end the DOJ investigation the U.S Attorney General Eric Holder said that the penalty is appropriate given the strong evidence of wrongdoing committed , by Citigroup the money will be return to victims,homeowners,and taxpayer.

Translation: that means all of you frauds will be left out of the repayment funds.

Sidebar: Eric told Sarah Palin to kiss his as! hahahahaha

www.huffingtonpost.com Were moving forward! 2014
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#45 Jul 29, 2014
redeemer wrote:
Breaking news Citigroup will pay back over 7 Billion dollars in shoddy mortgages deals to end the DOJ investigation the U.S Attorney General Eric Holder said that the penalty is appropriate given the strong evidence of wrongdoing committed , by Citigroup the money will be return to victims,homeowners,and taxpayer.
Translation: that means all of you frauds will be left out of the repayment funds.
Sidebar: Eric told Sarah Palin to kiss his as! hahahahaha
www.huffingtonpost.com Were moving forward! 2014
Not so breaking news: Holder sits on his hands when it come to doing anything about enforcing the law.

There is no question that the IRS violated federal law when it disclosed NOM’s confidential donor information. That is why DOJ agreed to settle the case and pay NOM a large sum of money. But under the applicable law, 26 U.S.C.§7213, everyone involved in the disclosure – and the publication – also may have criminally violated the law, from the IRS employee to Matthew Meisel to the HRC and the Huffington Post. That is because it is a felony punishable by up to five years in jail to not only willfully disclose confidential tax returns, but “to print or publish in any manner” such returns.

The Holder Justice Department has known for more than two years that one of its political allies headed by the co-chair of President Obama’s reelection campaign, as well as one of its media supporters, may have broken federal law when they illegally published NOM’s confidential donor information.

It has now been more than a month since DOJ agreed to settle NOM’s lawsuit against the IRS, more than two years since the original violation of the law occurred by HRC and the Huffington Post, and at least nine months since a House Committee and NOM discovered the intermediary who engineered this disclosure, Matthew Meisel (we don’t know how much earlier the IRS or DOJ knew that fact). Yet there has been no criminal prosecution of anyone involved in this very serious violation of the law.

But that should be no surprise. After all, the Justice Department has been supposedly conducting a criminal investigation into the IRS targeting of conservatives since Holder announced an investigation in May of 2013 without result. DOJ investigators apparently had no idea that the emails of Lois Lerner and other key employees had been lost; investigators had not bothered in all that time to interview any of the victims; and Holder put an Obama campaign donor who works in the Civil Rights Division in charge of the investigation – a lawyer with no experience in this type of investigation at all.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#46 Aug 4, 2014
Holder admits that he has no interest in serving justice, only being agenda driven. He is admitting here that he has no interest in discovering the truth, and will in fact hide/bury evidence/information if it goes against the leftist agenda/narrative he wants to forward.
In an interview with Juan Williams, Attorney General Eric Holder said he is, indeed, an activist attorney general and proud of it.

"If you want to call me an activist attorney general, I will proudly accept that label," said Holder. "Any attorney general who is not an activist is not doing his or her job. The responsibility of the attorney general is to change things [and] bring us closer to the ideals expressed in our founding documents."

Holder added that those who claim he runs an "activist civil rights division" and that he is "an activist attorney general--I'd say I agree with you 1000 percent and [I am] proud of it."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lies Matter Epic Fails 15 hr cowboy chris 3
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Thu LIbEralS 520
BERNIE sells out! Thu LIbEralS 11
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Thu Brian_G 35,562
Liberal top 10 list Jul 27 LIbEralS 2
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... Jul 26 Zom Associate 20
Obama's America Jul 24 TAAM 85

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance