Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#21 Jan 30, 2013
It's unfortunate about your gambling problem. I heard, last week that you lost your whole paycheck playing solitaire !

Of course, we ALL recognize a real loser ! LMAOROTFU!

You're so dumb, you play solitaire...for cash and LOSE !? LMAOROTFU~!

Like you lose here, EVERY NIGHT !
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22 Jan 30, 2013
I researched your entire family tree and it seems you were the sap.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Jan 30, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
It's unfortunate about your gambling problem. I heard, last week that you lost your whole paycheck playing solitaire !
Awww Slewsie. When you start copying and pasting the same comments on multiple threads you make it look like you are not as smart as we all know you must be. You are smart. After all you have an ipad. Don't you Slewsie?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Didn't I tell you about commas ?? Can you try a little, "man" ? LMAOROTFU~!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Jan 30, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Hahahaha that was funny Champ heheh LOL
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Jan 30, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Only fake black guy redeemer and fake cantmakeitup use the words "Detroit" and "renaissance" in the same sentence. Same person? You make the call.
And only non-starters are still sitting on bench waiting to get in the game hahaha GM/UAW got 1700 dollars for xmas bonus and now Chrysler/UAW has given out 2250.oo bonus's and all of them foreign auto maker down in them southern red states employees are trying to unionize, let see what Ford wii give their union employees?come on ford your turn.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#27 Jan 30, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
And only non-starters are still sitting on bench waiting to get in the game hahaha GM/UAW got 1700 dollars for xmas bonus and now Chrysler/UAW has given out 2250.oo bonus's and all of them foreign auto maker down in them southern red states employees are trying to unionize, let see what Ford wii give their union employees?come on ford your turn.
Ford is giving the UAW employees $8,300. What did GM or Chrysler pay? And how are those union sign ups going with Nissan and Honda?
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Jan 30, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit? Renaissance?

Stuck in Reverse, Detroit Edges Closer to Bankruptcy Published: Tuesday, 29 Jan 2013 | 1:58 AM ET

Jonathan K. Li | CNBC
Bentley GT Speed ConvertibleAt the Detroit Auto Show earlier this month, luxury was in the air. Pricey new Bentleys and Maseratis glittered - including a Maserati 2014 Quattroporte with a $132,000 price tag; U.S. Cabinet Secretaries and dignitaries rubbed shoulders; and many of the well-heeled attendees ponied up for a $300-a-ticket black-tie charity ball.

But in a city that is slowly dying, the glitz didn't extend much beyond the Cobo Center exhibition hall.

The story of Detroit's decline is decades old: Its tax revenue and population have shrunk and labor costs have remained out of whack. But the city's budget problems have deepened to such an extent that it could run out of cash in a matter of weeks or months and ultimately be forced into what would be the largest-ever Chapter 9 municipal bankruptcy filing in the United States.

Frustrated by the lack of concrete progress, Michigan Governor Rick Snyder, a Republican, last month appointed a team to scour the city's books. The audit could result in a state takeover of Detroit's finances through the appointment of an emergency financial manager. Such a manager, who would seize control of the city's checkbook, could then propose federal bankruptcy court as the best option.

Detroit? Renaissance? I guess for a group of monikers who think Obama is doing a great job, Detroit probably is in a Renaissance.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Jan 31, 2013
scooby schmahl wrote:
Chrysler's $1.7 billion profit nets workers $2,250 bonuses
Source: Detroit News
January 30, 2013 at 12:05 pm
By Bryce G. Hoffman
Chrysler Group LLC reported Wednesday a net profit of almost $1.7 billion for 2012 and fourth-quarter earnings of $378 million.
That was an eightfold improvement over the $183 million the company earned in 2011 and offered further proof of the automaker's turnaround.
It was even better than the $734 million the company would have made in 2011 if it had not paid back its loans from the U.S. and Canadian governments early, and it exceeded the company's previous projections.
CEO Sergio Marchionne said hourly UAW workers will receive profit-sharing checks averaging $2,250; Ford on Tuesday announced its average profit sharing will be $8,300. Salaried Chrysler workers also will get bonuses.
Read more: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130130/A...
----------
Thank you, Mr. President!
Detroit? Renaissance?

Stuck in Reverse, Detroit Edges Closer to Bankruptcy Published: Tuesday, 29 Jan 2013 | 1:58 AM ET

Jonathan K. Li | CNBC
Bentley GT Speed ConvertibleAt the Detroit Auto Show earlier this month, luxury was in the air. Pricey new Bentleys and Maseratis glittered - including a Maserati 2014 Quattroporte with a $132,000 price tag; U.S. Cabinet Secretaries and dignitaries rubbed shoulders; and many of the well-heeled attendees ponied up for a $300-a-ticket black-tie charity ball.

But in a city that is slowly dying, the glitz didn't extend much beyond the Cobo Center exhibition hall.

The story of Detroit's decline is decades old: Its tax revenue and population have shrunk and labor costs have remained out of whack. But the city's budget problems have deepened to such an extent that it could run out of cash in a matter of weeks or months and ultimately be forced into what would be the largest-ever Chapter 9 municipal bankruptcy filing in the United States.

Frustrated by the lack of concrete progress, Michigan Governor Rick Snyder, a Republican, last month appointed a team to scour the city's books. The audit could result in a state takeover of Detroit's finances through the appointment of an emergency financial manager. Such a manager, who would seize control of the city's checkbook, could then propose federal bankruptcy court as the best option.

Detroit? Renaissance? I guess for a group of monikers who think Obama is doing a great job, Detroit probably is in a Renaissance.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Jan 31, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Detroit? Renaissance?
Jonathan K. Li | CNBC
The whole u.s is having a Renaaissance hooray for the usa.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Jan 31, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>The whole u.s is having a Renaaissance hooray for the usa.
It looks more like the Dem stronghold cities are entering the dark ages.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#32 Jan 31, 2013
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#33 Jan 31, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
We both know that your ability to research is limited to plagiarism and thing progress blog posts.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#34 Jan 31, 2013
The thing progress ???

Same likelihood, you used to claim I got a 15 cent raise ?? PASS ! LMAOROFU~! Teabagger "truth" just doesn't exist....

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#35 Jan 31, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Detroit? Renaissance?
Jonathan K. Li | CNBC
AS one who spends a great deal of time in the Mecca also known as Detroit, I challenge anyone to come forth and provide any factual data that points towards a "Renaissance" in Detroit.

The City is still full of corrupt politicians and "hangers on" with a "bribe me or get outta here" mentality. Thank you, Kwame.

The City is on the verge of bankruptcy yet refuses to act on their insurmountable debt and the unions would rather force bankruptcy than be part of a solution for the good of all citizens.

It is the same sh*thole that it always has been.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#36 Jan 31, 2013
Hey, just because you're there, don't let your stain/stank spoil the city.... Ps- What ever happened to you successful types moving ?? Oh right, you're NOT ~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Jan 31, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
The thing progress ???
Same likelihood, you used to claim I got a 15 cent raise ?? PASS ! LMAOROFU~! Teabagger "truth" just doesn't exist....
Yes, thing progress blog. It certainly isn't "think" progress as advertised. I figured the "think" was just another liberal spelling typo.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#38 Jan 31, 2013
The "guy" who claimed he always fesses up on mistakes, proves to be low integrity...
Anyone see it coming ?? Of course !
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#39 Jan 31, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>It looks more like the Dem stronghold cities are entering the dark ages.
I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#40 Feb 1, 2013
Interesting that the guy who says Detroit is in the midst of a Renaissance is not stipping up the to plate to prove what he says is factual.

I guess the fake black guy is not as big a believer in the great city of Detroit as he said he was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 9 min Liberal 36
Police: 2 Arrested In St. Paul Bank Robbery 12 min Liberal 4
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr SpaceBlues 33,215
Vikings' Peterson says he'll never use a switch... 7 hr HeyPinhead 1
any good whorehouses in twincitys (Jun '11) 7 hr Space ace 17
Zimmer says the Vikings love and support Peterson 9 hr Letsgohoyas 18
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 9 hr Capt Crunch 284
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search