Saint Paul, MN

#2 Feb 21, 2013
So all you got to do is hold me tight,
Because I'm out a sight you know.
Because I'm dynamite.

But everytime I walk in the rain. Man, o
man, I feel a pain I feel a burning pain,
keep on burning In my bloody brain.

I've got Phillips vodka running around my brain, I've got Phillips vodka running around my brain. I want to dig me soul brothers and sisters I want you to hold me tight cause I'm a dynamite I got Phillips vodka running around my brain.

No matter where I treat my guests You see,
they always like my kitchen best 'Cause I've
Phillips vodka running around my brain Phillips vodka running around my brain yea. Hey Jim, Jim,
where is Jim man? I want to tell you somethin' I
want you to spell for me New York Come an
Jim, how you spell New York?

A knife, a fork, a bottle and a cork, That's
the way we spell New York right on Out of
sight man right on O right on. Yeah right on.

Man oh man I run around I've got to read the setting sun 'Cause I've got cokane A whole lot, a whole lot of Phillips vodka man. Running around my brain, running around my brain Phillips vodka, Phillips vodka, running around my
brain yeah
Nelson Mandela

South Africa

#3 Jun 22, 2013
This is truth!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Jun 23, 2013
Persecution complex con-sick-er ???

You should get that looked at...

Smoke a whole pack tonight, no big C in your family, right KILLER ???

LMAOROTFU~!

I love reading your "expose" of problems in the "community", while you F'ed your ENTIRE FAMILY !!

No manhood at all, right con ???

Sadly, you believe your blather has value, right moniker slut ?

Now write and agree with yourself another 20x. Or 50x, you've changed locations & monikers AT LEAST that many, right ?

Tough to see you're being dishonest & I'm being ironic, since you won't see reality after drinking it away.

OMG cant, are you a POS liar >I have probably lied thousands of times in my life, care to elaborate on which one you are talking about?

Very sad, loser.
Drunken Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jun 23, 2013
Another bottle of Phillips, please.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Jun 25, 2013

Smoke a whole pack tonight, no big C in your family, right KILLER ???

LMAOROTFU~!

I love reading your "expose" of problems in the "community", while you F'ed your ENTIRE FAMILY !!

Now write and agree with yourself another 20x. Or 50x, you've changed locations & monikers AT LEAST that many, right ?

Tough to see you're being dishonest & I'm being ironic, since you won't see reality after drinking it away.

OMG cant, are you a POS liar >I have probably lied thousands of times in my life, care to elaborate on which one you are talking about?

Very sad, loser.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#11 Jun 25, 2013
Another couple bottles of PhillipKs, please.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#12 Jun 26, 2013
So all you got to do is hold me tight, Because I'm out a sight you know. Because I'm dynamite. But everytime I walk in the rain. Man, o man, I feel a pain I feel a burning pain, keep on burning In my bloody brain. I've got Phillips vodka running around my brain, I've got Phillips vodka running around my brain. I want to dig me soul brothers and sisters I want you to hold me tight cause I'm a dynamite I got Phillips vodka running around my brain. No matter where I treat my guests You see, they always like my kitchen best 'Cause I've Phillips vodka running around my brain Phillips vodka running around my brain yea. Hey Jim, Jim, where is Jim man? I want to tell you somethin' I want you to spell for me New York Come an Jim, how you spell New York? A knife, a fork, a bottle and a cork, That's the way we spell New York right on Out of sight man right on O right on. Yeah right on. Man oh man I run around I've got to read the setting sun 'Cause I've got cokane A whole lot, a whole lot of Phillips vodka man. Running around my brain, running around my brain Phillips vodka, Phillips vodka, running around my brain yeah
Bushwhacher

Seattle, WA

#14 Jun 26, 2013
Stick with "Uncle Jerry", you've made a love connection...

Poor "pedohpile"...(your quote)

Calling Jerry Sandusky "Uncle Jerry", sure looks like a term of endearment TO ME !!!

Excited about your up-COMING conjugal visit, boi ???

BOOYAH bragging buggered boi !!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#15 Jun 26, 2013

Smoke a whole pack tonight, no big C in your family, right KILLER ??? LMAOROTFU~!

Very sad, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 32 min IBdaMann 33,195
GRUBER gate 3 hr LIbEralS 5
any good whorehouses in twincitys (Jun '11) 4 hr Liberal 14
Al Franken's record, sized up 8 hr MinniAfrica 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 11 hr LIbEralS 283
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 12 hr LIbEralS 25
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Wed jst sayn 2
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:23 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:23PM
So why didn't the NFLPA reduce Goodell's power in 2011?
ESPN 1:42 PM
Vikings' Tate takes first step in fresh start
Bleacher Report 2:22 PM
Do Tate, Blount Signings Destroy Fantasy Value of Jerick McKinnon, Jonas Gray?
Bleacher Report 2:53 PM
Complete Week 12 Preview for Minnesota
NBC Sports 4:31 PM
Matthews, Packers O-line, get movie star turns - NBC Sports