Where were you on 9/11?
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#1 Sep 2, 2014
I was working on a family members house in Pennsylvania listening to howard stern on the radio. I remember it clear as day.......... Howard was talking about trying to bang pam anderson when he interrupted the show to report that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center. I thought it was just some lame bit he was doing. So I turned on Fox News and saw the gaping hole. I couldn't believe my eyes! 2 minutes later I saw the second plane hit..........I immediately knew it was a terrorist attack. Watching the smoldering towers made me furious and I began calling for nuclear strikes on middle eastern countries. I said things I regret..........then once the pentagon was hit I couldn't believe it. How could they hit the pentagon?!!?!? I wanted to join the military and wipe out terrorist right then and there. I held back tears as the towers collapsed. Then came the news of the shanksville crash. It was hitting to close to home now! This is the first time I began to feel a little nervous that day. I remember being extremely angry at bushes speeches thinking it was too soft! Then I spent the rest of the day listening to michael savage and agreeing with him 100%. Both the howard stern and michael savage 9/11 broadcasts are up on youtube! Highly recommend listening! Takes you back! I also listened to a little alex jones! Wild day........
Redeemer

San Francisco, CA

#2 Sep 2, 2014
Space ace wrote:
I was working on a family members house in Pennsylvania listening to howard stern on the radio. I remember it clear as day.......... Howard was talking about trying to bang pam anderson when he interrupted the show to report that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center. I thought it was just some lame bit he was doing. So I turned on Fox News and saw the gaping hole. I couldn't believe my eyes! 2 minutes later I saw the second plane hit..........I immediately knew it was a terrorist attack. Watching the smoldering towers made me furious and I began calling for nuclear strikes on middle eastern countries. I said things I regret..........then once the pentagon was hit I couldn't believe it. How could they hit the pentagon?!!?!? I wanted to join the military and wipe out terrorist right then and there. I held back tears as the towers collapsed. Then came the news of the shanksville crash. It was hitting to close to home now! This is the first time I began to feel a little nervous that day. I remember being extremely angry at bushes speeches thinking it was too soft! Then I spent the rest of the day listening to michael savage and agreeing with him 100%. Both the howard stern and michael savage 9/11 broadcasts are up on youtube! Highly recommend listening! Takes you back! I also listened to a little alex jones! Wild day........
Wow! Thank's for asking Space. It sure brings back memories. I had just moved to Minneapolis and I was having my first gay experience. I was in the Kay nine position and the TV was on with no sound. I was looking at it and all of a sudden, Bamb!
Einer Gulbransen

Green Bay, WI

#3 Sep 2, 2014
Space ace wrote:
Maybe you should hook up with Space ace on 9/11. Look, he even plagiarized a little story.
Einer Gulbransen

Green Bay, WI

#4 Sep 2, 2014
Space ace wrote:
Plagiarize:verb : to use the words or ideas of another person as if they were your own words or ideas
Space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#5 Sep 2, 2014
Einer Gulbransen wrote:
<quoted text>Plagiarize:verb : to use the words or ideas of another person as if they were your own words or ideas
Get off the drugs.
Einer Gulbransen

Green Bay, WI

#6 Sep 2, 2014
Space ace wrote:
<quoted text> Get off the drugs.
Get off your mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Actual Science 35,574
Trump for President, He will win. watch 8 hr Cary Cottle 5
Review: MXT Associates (Aug '11) Thu Sarah 10
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Aug 23 Obama the best 279
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Aug 20 Phineas 523
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages