341 - 356 of 356 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2014
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
goose

Minneapolis, MN

#615 Apr 8, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> You tell us hopefully it won't be some fox news leaning talking point site.
OK "redeemer" the Local NBC station is what I listen to and where I heard it.

The 7+ Million people talked about are NOPT all people that were previously uninsured! I believe the number was in the 2 million range for that.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#616 Apr 8, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's to bad that you couldn't join or that you couldn't pass a armed forces entrance exam.
I offered to show you my DD214 but you declined...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#617 Apr 8, 2014
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
OK "redeemer" the Local NBC station is what I listen to and where I heard it.
The 7+ Million people talked about are NOPT all people that were previously uninsured! I believe the number was in the 2 million range for that.
Hey goose you check the new fiqures that the Rand corp. have issue out today,so grab a seat and sat your as down it's 9.2 million newly insured policy holders as of 04/08/2014
www.huffingtonpost.com
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#618 Apr 8, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
I offered to show you my DD214 but you declined...
So what is your MOS that printed on your non existed DD214 liar, and if you a real veteran tthen why aren't you part of the V.A medical system? but you accuse me of getting some free sht that I earn,
so come liar give it a shot,but I won't hold breath waiting for you to ever been honest or sincere about anything.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#619 Apr 8, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your MOS that printed on your non existed DD214 liar, and if you a real veteran tthen why aren't you part of the V.A medical system? but you accuse me of getting some free sht that I earn,
so come liar give it a shot,but I won't hold breath waiting for you to ever been honest or sincere about anything.
Sorry, you missed your window of opportunity. You should have taken me up on my offer the first time.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#620 Apr 10, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you missed your window of opportunity. You should have taken me up on my offer the first time.
Any offer that you make would never be accepted, because it's not made in"Good Faith."

Who can trust a Liar beside a darn fool?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#621 Apr 16, 2014
Flushing another 5 Million taxpayer dollars, MNsure dumps Virginia-based Maximus Inc. in favor of Deloitte Consulting LLP to serve as the prime IT vendor to lead fixes to its troubled website.

I thought all of the problems were fixed?????

http://www.twincities.com/politics/ci_2557738...
Blue Tool

Minneapolis, MN

#622 Apr 16, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Flushing another 5 Million taxpayer dollars, MNsure dumps Virginia-based Maximus Inc. in favor of Deloitte Consulting LLP to serve as the prime IT vendor to lead fixes to its troubled website.
I thought all of the problems were fixed?????
http://www.twincities.com/politics/ci_2557738...
One must remember the DFL filled the pork trough with $500,000,000 and they now must empty it.

There is a man in charge of MnSure now, it will be done right!!

Remember the right man for the job is a woman. Women should be paid exactly what men are paid, if they go on vacation during MnSure rollout or not.

How could dayton hire an inferrior man for the MnSure leader?

Gender based hiring is so phocking stupid!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#623 Apr 16, 2014
Blue Tool wrote:
<quoted text>
One must remember the DFL filled the pork trough with $500,000,000 and they now must empty it.
There is a man in charge of MnSure now, it will be done right!!
Remember the right man for the job is a woman. Women should be paid exactly what men are paid, if they go on vacation during MnSure rollout or not.
How could dayton hire an inferrior man for the MnSure leader?
Gender based hiring is so phocking stupid!!!
Me thinks you're an double agent!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#624 Apr 18, 2014
Rep. Colleen Hanabusa (D-HI) says her constituents are "frustrated and embarrassed" by Hawaii's failed Obamacare exchange, which cost taxpayers $204 million and signed up only 8,000 people.

The U.S. Government Accountability Office said Wednesday it will investigate Hawaii Health Connector’s spending of its $204 million federal grant.

Senate Minority Leader Sam Slom filed a complaint March 27, asking for the investigation.

Behind closed doors, however, Democrats have expressed anger and frustration with Obama for the position his signature policy achievement has placed them in heading into the Nov. 4 midterm elections. One Democratic member of Congress told the New York Times that Obama is "poisonous" to Democrats. Top Democratic pollsters have advised those in their party to steer clear of the controversial and unpopular program.

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/gao-to-investig...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#625 Apr 24, 2014
Put this one under Obamacare's war on the elderly:

On January 1, 2014, ObamaCare cut nearly $22 billion from Medicare home health care over four years. That means an estimated 3.5 million poor and ill homebound senior citizens woke up on New Year's Day to discover that Obama Care had slashed funding for their home health care program.( http://amac.us/cms-medicare-home-healthcare )
Let it be clear

Minneapolis, MN

#626 Apr 25, 2014
THIS SHOULD CLEAR THINGS UP!

In order to insure the uninsured, we first have to un-insure the insured.

Next we need to require the newly un-insured to be re-insured.

To re-insure the newly un-insured, they are required to pay extra charges to be re-insured.

The extra charges are required so that the original insured, who became un-insured, and then became re-insured, can pay enough extra so that the original un-insured can be insured for free.

There, I hope that this clarifies this issue once and for all. Please pass this along so others will understand “The Affordable Care Act.”
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#627 Apr 25, 2014
Let it be clear wrote:
THIS SHOULD CLEAR THINGS UP!
In order to insure the uninsured, we first have to un-insure the insured.
Next we need to require the newly un-insured to be re-insured.
To re-insure the newly un-insured, they are required to pay extra charges to be re-insured.
The extra charges are required so that the original insured, who became un-insured, and then became re-insured, can pay enough extra so that the original un-insured can be insured for free.
There, I hope that this clarifies this issue once and for all. Please pass this along so others will understand “The Affordable Care Act.”
Helpful!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#628 Apr 28, 2014
Aetna, America's third-largest health insurer, announced that customers can expect 2015 premium spikes that in some states will be "over double digits."
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#630 Jul 1, 2014
THIS is why you should never let the government run something that the private sector can easily handle.

From the INSPECTOR GENERAL:
The Federal marketplace was unable to resolve 89 percent of inconsistencies As of the first quarter of 2014, the Federal marketplace was unable to resolve about 2.6 million of 2.9 million inconsistencies because the CMS eligibility system was not fully operational. It was unable to resolve inconsistencies even if applicants submitted appropriate documentation. These inconsistencies pertained to citizenship, national status, and lawful presence; income; and employer-sponsored minimum essential coverage.29 On the other hand, the Federal marketplace was capable of resolving more than 330,000 inconsistencies with Social Security number, non-employer minimum essential coverage, incarceration status, and whether the applicant is an Indian. However, during the same reporting period, the Federal marketplace reported that it had actually resolved only about 10,000 such inconsistencies, or less than 1 percent of the total.
Bellweather

Minneapolis, MN

#631 Jul 1, 2014
There has never been a good monopoly. The ACA is just another bad monopoly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 54 min Obskeptic 32,492
Men who don't like football 57 min Victor 10
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 1 hr Pietro 78
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 1 hr Pietro 38
Bar Abilene in Uptown closes 4 hr cowboy chris 1
Happy Labor Day. Are Unions Dead? 4 hr UncleSi 4
Looters mar vigil for teen shot by Missouri police 4 hr UncleSi 25
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating