Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

HHS revealed Tuesday that only 940,000 people signed up for an ObamaCare plan in February, bringing the total to about 4.2 million, well below the original 5.7 million projection. However, about 900,000 of those 4.2 million have yet to pay any insurance premium.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Thanks Obama: Healthcare premiums have risen faster than the last eight years before Obamacare COMBINED!

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/18/report-prem...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
Thanks Obama: Healthcare premiums have risen faster than the last eight years before Obamacare COMBINED!
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/18/report-prem...
You fraud the ACA now has over five million uninsured new policy holders and hopefully another million by 04/01/14 that means you have fail and we have won and you're still the loser that you are .

www..huffingtonpost..com

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You fraud the ACA now has over five million uninsured new policy holders and hopefully another million by 04/01/14 that means you have fail and we have won and you're still the loser that you are .
www..huffingtonpost..com
Why is it that you are incapable of commenting on any topic without calling people names and insulting them?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
www..huffingtonpost..com
five million uninsured new policy holders ? Even more Slewpid & absurd than earlier today!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
five million uninsured new policy holders ? Even more Slewpid & absurd than earlier today!
That's because Fox news can't tell you true and accurate information,real information will make your head explode.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because Fox news can't tell you true and accurate information,real information will make your head explode.
YOUR problem is that you somehow think that ALL of these people were previously uninsured. YOU are mistaken.

HHS revealed last Tuesday that only 940,000 people signed up for an ObamaCare plan in February, bringing the total to about 4.2 million, well below the original 5.7 million projection. However, about 900,000 of those 4.2 million have yet to pay any insurance premium.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Even CNBC!

Is Obamacare signing up the uninsured? It's a tough call... TRANSLATION - No!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101512883

Congressional Budget Office (CBO)- between 26 million and 27 million uninsured Americans will never receive health care coverage under Obamacare.

One Democratic member of Congress told the New York Times that President Barack Obama has now become "poisonous" to Democrats running for office.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/16/us/politics...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Even CNBC!
Is Obamacare signing up the uninsured? It's a tough call... TRANSLATION - No!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101512883
Congressional Budget Office (CBO)- between 26 million and 27 million uninsured Americans will never receive health care coverage under Obamacare.
One Democratic member of Congress told the New York Times that President Barack Obama has now become "poisonous" to Democrats running for office.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/16/us/politics...
The ACA is working very well people are signing up in groves to meet the march 31 deadline around the country and hates like you and your party of no can't do a darn thing about it but make yourself look like more of an as then you are.

Were Moving Forward for America........
Yes we can recapture both chambers of Congress this midterm and undo our error's from 2010.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA is working very well people are signing up in groves to meet the march 31 deadline around the country and hates like you and your party of no can't do a darn thing about it but make yourself look like more of an as then you are.
Were Moving Forward for America........
Yes we can recapture both chambers of Congress this midterm and undo our error's from 2010.
The ACA sure has a lot of ground to cover before the end of the month - DO THE MATH:

CNBC of the 5 million people the Obama administration claims have enrolled in Obamacare, just 715,000 are previously uninsured Americans

Washington Post - there are 48.6 million uninsured Americans.

Obamacare--whose purported purpose was to cover the uninsured--has provided coverage for just 1.4% of uninsured Americans.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA sure has a lot of ground to cover before the end of the month - DO THE MATH:
CNBC of the 5 million people the Obama administration claims have enrolled in Obamacare, just 715,000 are previously uninsured Americans
Washington Post - there are 48.6 million uninsured Americans.
Obamacare--whose purported purpose was to cover the uninsured--has provided coverage for just 1.4% of uninsured Americans.
Oh here we go again with your whining and lying BS. the sky is falling,the sky is falling,whoa is me be scare people be very scare,run for your life,whoa is me,.

You got best insurance that Government can buy,so why is it hurting you so badly for the insured to have some insurance? is it all about politics? can you ever sat your politics a side and advance the healthy well being of the U.S population?

Were still moving forward regardless of your hate,lies and pessimism.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Oh here we go again with your whining and lying BS. the sky is falling,the sky is falling,whoa is me be scare people be very scare,run for your life,whoa is me,.
You got best insurance that Government can buy,so why is it hurting you so badly for the insured to have some insurance? is it all about politics? can you ever sat your politics a side and advance the healthy well being of the U.S population?
Were still moving forward regardless of your hate,lies and pessimism.
Actually I believe that it is more like the intent of the ACA is to fail. If that is the case, Obama is doing a good job!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I believe that it is more like the intent of the ACA is to fail. If that is the case, Obama is doing a good job!
Were did mention Obama? the ACA is not about Obama it's about your Mama
that is the intend, well one of them,and whats wrong with the intent? it think that the intent is noble and a worthy cause. according to your logic we would have never conquer the Black plague,or Polio,hater we also have a older society and a sicker one and we rank number 37 in the world health wise,why don't you ever reference some valid information instead of the negative Obama/democrat
lies? hmm because you're a loser and time has pass up,and your end is near,but we the progressive's are are and will do for the next generation this is not about you per si.

Vote Straight Democrat all the way down the Ballot 2014!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

ACA = Obama
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
ACA = Obama
You finally got something right Pops!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

I forgot the first line.

Failure = ACA
ACA = Obama

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Were did mention Obama? the ACA is not about Obama it's about your Mama
that is the intend, well one of them,and whats wrong with the intent? it think that the intent is noble and a worthy cause. according to your logic we would have never conquer the Black plague,or Polio,hater we also have a older society and a sicker one and we rank number 37 in the world health wise,why don't you ever reference some valid information instead of the negative Obama/democrat
lies? hmm because you're a loser and time has pass up,and your end is near,but we the progressive's are are and will do for the next generation this is not about you per si.
Vote Straight Democrat all the way down the Ballot 2014!
Anyone who votes straight democrat or straight republican is truly blind in one eye and can't see out the other.

And again, why is it that you are incapable of commenting on any topic without calling people names and insulting them?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who votes straight democrat or straight republican is truly blind in one eye and can't see out the other.
And again, why is it that you are incapable of commenting on any topic without calling people names and insulting them?
I'm a democratic loyalist who wants and will win,and I dislike you republicans(Baggers) because of you types,who think that you;re better then anyone else,you have a superior complex,your chit 100 percent phony.

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a democratic loyalist who wants and will win,and I dislike you republicans(Baggers) because of you types,who think that you;re better then anyone else,you have a superior complex,your chit 100 percent phony.
I'm not a republican. I don't particularly like either party. What I dislike even more, are zealots. People who are blindly devoted to a cause or ideology. People like that (ie...like you) are the reason our nation is is such a state of disarray.

redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a republican. I don't particularly like either party. What I dislike even more, are zealots. People who are blindly devoted to a cause or ideology. People like that (ie...like you) are the reason our nation is is such a state of disarray.
Your no people but a pest a parasite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 49 min Bellweather 61
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 50 min Bellweather 32,119
Andi uses racial slur 56 min Earl 10
US troops told not to eat, drink in front of Mu... 1 hr Rabbi Foxman 5
UN fails in Ukraine but works in Detroit USA WH... 3 hr Bellweather 1
Charles Barkley to pay for funerals of Philadel... 4 hr Bellweather 3
Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Na... 4 hr Bellweather 2
•••
•••