Affordable Care Act

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#492 Feb 20, 2014
Per the Sludge: "the "man" picked too cheap of coverage to cover a pre-existing condition, HE KNEW HE HAD ???"

Pre-existing condition? WTF have we been told since the inception of Obamacare?

You no longer have to worry about pre-existing conditions. They are covered, and insurance companies can no longer claim that they are not covered. Nor can they penalize you because you have one.

Another Obama lie!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#493 Feb 20, 2014
Bobo wrote:
<quoted text> The President did not lie he had no idea that the insurance companies were selling snake oil insurance policies to the low inform(Dittoheads) and you know it but your goal is to make the President is to make him as much of a liar as you are which can't and won't happen and the president have already corrected that oversite bahahahaha fraud.
Obama did lie.
Harry Reid lied.
Nancy Peelousy lied.
Even Jay Carney, Obama's Chief Dog Washer, lied.

And you are saying your employer is selling snake oil insurance policies? Really? Does your employer know you think this about the products they sell? Time for you to look for a new job Bob-o-many-names.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Marty Costello

Minneapolis, MN

#496 Feb 24, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Leibers you is right and I owes you an apology. we friends agin now. The ACA is a rip off that is supposed to blow up so we can get into Single Payer insurance.
Single payer has been the brass ring since day one.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#499 Feb 24, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did lie.
Harry Reid lied.
Nancy Peelousy lied.
Even Jay Carney, Obama's Chief Dog Washer, lied.
And you are saying your employer is selling snake oil insurance policies? Really? Does your employer know you think this about the products they sell? Time for you to look for a new job Bob-o-many-names.
You fail to mention that you're a liar yourself.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#500 Feb 24, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if single payer is to replace Obamacare, they are doing a good job of making that happen. People are probably going to die because of Obama and his ACA.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
If you're playing a poker game and you look around the table and can't tell who the SUCKER is,IT'S YOU.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#501 Feb 24, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text> You fail to mention that you're a liar yourself.
Bob-o-many names, you are really a one trick pony, aren't you?

----------

Saul Alinsky – Rules for Radicals - 1971

Rule #5: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#502 Feb 24, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Rule #5: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.
Riducule is the tactic of bullies. And one thing bullies hate more than anything else is to be ignored. They tend to get angry, frustrated, and sometimes turn to violence.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#503 Feb 24, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
----------

Saul Alinsky was just as much as a fraud as you are and a copyright thief and you know it because I told you who work that he stole so keep your romper room lies to yourself idiot and let leave you with
this A man is never truthful until he acknowledge himself a LIAR..

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#506 Feb 24, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul Alinsky was just as much as a fraud as you are and a copyright thief and you know it because I told you who work that he stole so keep your romper room lies to yourself idiot and let leave you with
this A man is never truthful until he acknowledge himself a LIAR..
Barack Hussein Obama is gonna be mad at you FBG. You are saying that the Messiah's hero is a fraud.

I'd be careful if I were you. You might just get your Obamacare cancelled.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#510 Feb 24, 2014
SODDI wrote:
Some Other Dude Dies INSTEAD ???
Paul had tthis to say about Snyder:
Kent poured every ounce of his being into our fight for Freedom. He will always hold a place in my heart and in the hearts of my family... Without Kent Snyder, the fight for liberty would not be where it is today. We all owe him a great debt.
Snyder wasn't provided health care with his job in the campaign, even though Ron Paul raised over $35M and the Clinton, Edwards, Obama, and McCain campaigns all provided health care to their staffers. Surely there would have been enough money in there to provide basic coverage to at least his senior staff?
I'm not saying that health care coverage could have saved Snyder's life. He got medical attention in the end - two months in the hospital - and he's leaving behind $400K in debt.
Excellent Post!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#512 Feb 25, 2014
Rising Premiums May Hit Small Firms:
A federal actuarial report predicts that 65% of small businesses will see their health-insurance premiums increase under part of the Affordable
Care Act.

The new health care law may raise insurance premiums for 11 million small business employees and lower rates for 6 million others. That’s an estimate from a report by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, part of the Department of Health and Human Services

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/premiu...

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#515 Feb 25, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Rising Premiums May Hit Small Firms:
A federal actuarial report predicts that 65% of small businesses will see their health-insurance premiums increase under part of the Affordable
Care Act.
The new health care law may raise insurance premiums for 11 million small business employees and lower rates for 6 million others. That’s an estimate from a report by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, part of the Department of Health and Human Services
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/premiu...
Minimum 48% increase for all of our employees. Not many Obama fans here. Even those who were diehard Obamabots have now changed their tune.

When it hits you in the wallet, and you are now paying for all the moochers and government bureaucrats, you become a Conservative quite quickly.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#517 Feb 25, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you to stop using my name. Go back to your other names red.
Whatever name that I am,you are too! what are wearing honey are you looking sexy for your man?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#523 Mar 1, 2014
Obamacare fun fact:

Just 11% of Obamacare customers were previously uninsured

LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#528 Mar 3, 2014
One-in-three U.S. voters now says his or her health insurance coverage has had a negative personal impact on them.

ONLY 14% of all voters now say they personally have been helped by the law.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#532 Mar 4, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
One-in-three U.S. voters now says his or her health insurance coverage has had a negative personal impact on them.
ONLY 14% of all voters now say they personally have been helped by the law.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
My rates are about the same but deductibles/out of pocket expenses have doubled or more. These changes were made as a direct result of the company anticipating increased costs due to Obamacare. They were implemented the year before Obamacare went in to effect.
how

Howell, MI

#536 Mar 6, 2014
he tries to say like he's just black And not white also..
how

Howell, MI

#537 Mar 6, 2014
he's like A mexican..
how

Howell, MI

#538 Mar 6, 2014
obama is like mexicans.. just with no indian..
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#542 Mar 10, 2014
Obamacare fun facts:

Transferring A Trillion Dollars in Wealth:
Most of the ACA’s $965 billion in subsidies will go
directly to commercial insurance companies, one of the largest transfers of public wealth
to private hands ever. Since the ACA passed, the average stock price of the big for-profit
health insurers doubled, their top executives were paid more than a half billion dollars in
cash and stock options, and in the past 2 years, the top 10 insurers have spent $25 billion
on mergers and acquisitions.

Strangling Fair Competition:
Before reform, different types of health plans were regulated
under different bodies of law. The Obama Administration has blocked many non-profit
health funds from competing for the law’s proposed trillion dollars in subsidies by
refusing to set fair regulations for different types of plans. The unbalanced playing field
will give employers of people covered by these plans powerful incentives to drop coverage

http://cdn.ralstonreports.com/sites/default/f...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why 1 hr KyTEE 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,836
Threads Gone I'm Gone 2 hr figgypops 7
Liberals crying over trump comments again Jan 17 God 38
Megyn Kelly's mysterious Olympics benching by N... Jan 16 Me Too 7
Libs behind Hawaii fake alert Jan 15 FBI Dirty - Trump... 11
Obama tries to suck up to Prince Harry Jan 15 Seattle Slew 70

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages