Affordable Care Act

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#449 Feb 7, 2014
SeaHAWKS wrote:
<quoted text>I'm always amused when you cannot see the forest for the trees....
More part time, creates more training costs, accounting costs, turn over costs , and decreases quality of service & patronage...
LMAO !
Each 6 months or so, the Sludge actually brings something forth that is worth mentioning.

Part time workers do create additional challenges for employers. They typically are no where near as punctual with attendance. They do change jobs far more often. They are typically not as good a quality employee vs someone who works full time at it.(Although the Obama Administration is changing that last point with their economic policies that push employers to hire part time workers rather than full time workers.)

In short, part time employees are more costly to manage than are full time employees.

However, if you can cut your payroll costs by 45%(less hourly rate, very limited benefits, and no health insurance costs) then you are going to jump all over dumping full time employees, increasing the number of part time employees.

The job of a business is to make a profit. The economic policies of Barack Hussein Obama make that harder to do each day.

As an employer, if you can provide a larger return for your shareholders by firing full time workers and hiring part time workers, then you are forced to do exactly that.

Obamanomics ... welcome to the world of part time employment thanks to the Community Organizer President.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#450 Feb 7, 2014
AOL becomes the latest company to blame Obamacare for cutting back on employee benefits.

A few weeks ago, Target (TGT, Fortune 500) said it will stop offering health insurance to part-timers and instead help them buy coverage on the state and federal exchanges. Last year, United Parcel Service (UPS, Fortune 500) and University of Virginia said they are dropping coverage for employees' spouses that have access to benefits elsewhere because of Obamacare.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/06/news/economy/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#451 Feb 7, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
AOL becomes the latest company to blame Obamacare for cutting back on employee benefits.
A few weeks ago, Target (TGT, Fortune 500) said it will stop offering health insurance to part-timers and instead help them buy coverage on the state and federal exchanges. Last year, United Parcel Service (UPS, Fortune 500) and University of Virginia said they are dropping coverage for employees' spouses that have access to benefits elsewhere because of Obamacare.
http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/06/news/economy/...
Just like a snowball rolling downhill ...

Companies have to be very image conscious, along with being cost conscious. Thus you have a lot of companies that are never going to be the first to react to a market situation because PR disasters are very expensive to remedy.

Now that you have some large and very socially conscious organizations saying they are dropping insurance benefits for part time employees, look for an avalanche of companies to follow. They will also drastically reduce the number of full time employees, replacing them with part time employees.

All of this is courtesy of the low information voter and the Community Organizer President.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#460 Feb 11, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text> Why is it when ever you are you sugar daddy lose or get caught in one of your many lies that you have to blame the American citizens for being low information voters? you ever thought that you and your crew are the low information voters? since they are the ones who continue to lose all of the elections you should check yourself out and ask yourself what are you doing that's so wrong to make you lose so much? maybe it's you and that hillibility drug fiend Rush that's is uniform.
Low information or not, a vote is a vote. If you get enough of them, you win. That is why Holder is pushing for states to allow criminals to vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#462 Feb 11, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text>
And I agree and I support him and why shouldn't a ex-crimnials not be able to vote after they serve their time under some crooked judge,and the buy your rights and freedom justice system which has always been a mockery of real justice.
the justice system will be our next reform.
Great Job Attorney General Holder, were moving Forward.
Exactly, and why shouldn't Obamacare give you freedom from your job...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#468 Feb 15, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
ObamaCares gives you freedom from healthcare worries..
You realize it's national healthcare, right ?? LMAO !
As for jobs, GET ONE, then get back to US !
You are a little behind the curve o-slewpid-one... It is now the official DNC talking point that all of the jobs lost because of the ACA are really just freeing those people from the terrible stress of working a steady job. Obama will take care of you.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#470 Feb 15, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
ObamaCares gives you freedom from healthcare worries..
As for the jobs lost .... LMAO ! LMAO !! LMAO !!!
They free folks to work for whoever they want or THEMSELVES !
FREEDOM !!
You realize it's national healthcare, right ?? LMAO !
As for jobs, GET ONE, then get back to US !
2.5 million people will leave the work force by 2024 as a result of the Affordable Care Act.
Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#472 Feb 17, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of Liberal lies on why they do things. Their goal has always been to control a larger portion of the private sector economy, control a larger percentage of the population, and expand government.
You're the Chief of all LIES and stop trying to deflect from the truth and blaming Libs for your lying vices.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#473 Feb 17, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> You're the Chief of all LIES and stop trying to deflect from the truth and blaming Libs for your lying vices.
Well, it appears that the act has been more about creating more poor people than about insuring more poor people.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#474 Feb 17, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text> You're the Chief of all LIES and stop trying to deflect from the truth and blaming Libs for your lying vices.
Bob-o-many names. Offer some proof of something some day.

Obama said you can keep your health plan.
Obama said you can keep your doctor.

Obama lied.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#475 Feb 17, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama lied.
He's a politician from Illinois. He can lie like nobodys business.
or maybe

Minneapolis, MN

#476 Feb 17, 2014
Truth wrote:
"If you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance" ~Barrack Hussein Obama.
Bobo

Saint Paul, MN

#477 Feb 17, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama lied.
The President did not lie he had no idea that the insurance companies were selling snake oil insurance policies to the low inform(Dittoheads) and you know it but your goal is to make the President is to make him as much of a liar as you are which can't and won't happen and the president have already corrected that oversite bahahahaha fraud.

Bobo

Saint Paul, MN

#478 Feb 17, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a politician from Illinois. He can lie like nobodys business.
Isn't that where you and Irish are from Chicago.IL huh ? you two can tell the truth for once can you can? then on second thought you don't answer that because We know how hard for you liar's to tell the truth,I wouldn't want you two to have a stroke or a heart attack for telling the truth.hahaha
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#481 Feb 17, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to use the Obama "I didn't know" routine AGAIN? The truth is that he lied because it was the ONLY way for the ACA to pass.
That's a LIE,but I just hope that the ACA work for because you're really going to need it,I can feel it in your hate and in your words I feel some border line sympathy for you,I try to see the good in every one and I can see a little good in you compare to the company that you keep and I'm ready want to save you,but you got that X attached to you and you will reap what you sow and it's really sad,because the ACA will work for most people and I hope that it work for your life,but I'm afraid it's to late for you and irish,can and digger I but you all deserve to burn in hell. Sorry you gave my boss no other choice.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#483 Feb 17, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite the liberal bias, a Fox News poll finds that 64% of Americans say Obamacare would have never passed if citizens knew of all of Obama's lies back in 2009.
Fox news poll are slanted and geared up for any result that they want,, only a dumb as bagger would use a fox news poll as a real and sincere source.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#485 Feb 17, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that I would attack the poll too if I didn't want to accept the truth.
One of the best fox polls was the one that had mitt Rommey leading Obama in the 2012 election hahahaha

Since: Sep 11

Minneapolis, MN

#486 Feb 17, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to use the Obama "I didn't know" routine AGAIN? The truth is that he lied because it was the ONLY way for the ACA to pass.
Most everyone else knew this would happen. It was all over the news and the internet. So how could Obama not know people would lose their doctors, insurance, jobs, etc. Was his crackberry broken?

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#487 Feb 18, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Most everyone else knew this would happen. It was all over the news and the internet. So how could Obama not know people would lose their doctors, insurance, jobs, etc. Was his crackberry broken?
As you said, everyone knew it. Including Barack Hussein Obama. He decided to lie about it though.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#489 Feb 19, 2014
Manís Back Surgery On Hold As Doctors Deny Covered California Coverage.

A Sonora mechanic is in so much pain that he can barely walk, but he canít seem to find a doctor to fix his ailing back after he and his wife switched their insurance coverage through Covered California.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/02/18/man...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will This Finish Off The NFL? 19 min cowboy chris 17
Why is Minnesota so liberal 38 min LIbEralS 9
News Al Franken's record, sized up (Oct '14) 39 min LIbEralS 85
Al Frankin remains the actual sexiest man alive 2 hr Cat Fan 46
Will Franken be reelected? 14 hr Minnesota miserable 5
QB Jameis Winson accused of groping Uber driver Sat Space ace 4
Dimocraps still crying Russia Fri cadescove99 10

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance